It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian government can and will seize bank accounts if they are inactive for three years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ah donno but maybe it's time to take a second look at storing money in our mattresses.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilsApprentice

Originally posted by DevilsApprentice

Originally posted by yoursteppingonmytoes

And what country are you from? Tell me so I can belittle and stereotype your people like you have done.

LoL , I'm Australian, and it's a safe bet that I've been here longer than you sunshine.

So rant away me hearty, and while your at it, think about this.

There's nothing left for our Federal and State governments to sell except our dirt.It's all gone,our public assets has been privatized and this grab for cash (and the Super grab) are a once only option.The only way left to keep the SS Titanic Australis afloat is increased taxation and/or increases in energy/water prices.Those holes in the ground that everyone seems to think will keep our sorry backsides afloat will soon be a liability.

What do you think will happen when China decides they don't need us any more? What happens when the currency wars ( the ones we're not officially having
) really kick in ? .. You,my little pre-schooler,are sunk,and maybe then aussies will turn off the footie,put down the beer and march to Canberra.

There's a nice chart over at ZH that Aussies should take a long hard look at.

Me ? .. I'll just sit back and laugh and look at the nice new passport I got a while back.

Adios Hombre

Nothing worse than someone who hates their own country. Also, nice attempts at wit with your Aussie stereo types. I wonder what generation Australian you are. Good luck in your new paradise.. I'm sure they have no problems there at all.

You won't be missed "sunshine" don't worry.

Adios

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
just talking to my mum.. she got a call from her bank advising her to make a transaction because she has a savings account 'for a rainy day' that she hasn't touched in 3+ years... so lucky her bank (was ING direct) is lookg out for its customers..

Banks must be annoyed having to call heaps of their customers, a lot of extra work.
edit on 28-2-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join