It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look I found a smiley in my backyard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was looking out my window, into my backyard, and I could see what looked like a smiley face in the grass. I went out to see. Sure enough, there was a smiley face in my backyard. Enjoy

I don't know how it got there, but now that I think about it, maybe someone somehow caused it to happen. Anyone have any theories as to how the smiley face got there. Is it a random growth, or is it the work of someones repeated watering of the grass in the precise smiley area?

If it was someone who did it, that is actually rather creepy, so hopefully it is just a random growth.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
someone urinated a smiley face and watered that bit of grass

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Mother nature is smiling upon you and telling you to SMILE!!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Awesome.

Guess what treats my dog left for me to find?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Name and shame

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I caused my mom to get fairly freaked out by a strange design that grew in the grass one spring growing up. The design was something i had made in the snow one day during the winter. Apparently the grass in the snow-free areas was able to grow stronger and healthier by not having a blanket of snow over it for that time, causing a very noticeable difference come spring time.

Any chance a child, or someone else may have made a smiley in the snow at one point or another?

DC

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xDeadcowx
I caused my mom to get fairly freaked out by a strange design that grew in the grass one spring growing up. The design was something i had made in the snow one day during the winter. Apparently the grass in the snow-free areas was able to grow stronger and healthier by not having a blanket of snow over it for that time, causing a very noticeable difference come spring time.

Any chance a child, or someone else may have made a smiley in the snow at one point or another?

DC

It doesn't really snow here, and if it does, it doesn't stick. No kids, but there is stray cats that go back there.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Looks to me some one sprayed some miracle gro there. Cute!

top topics

join