It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity at a new low: Forcing disabled and autistic to fight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Nothing that comes out of "modern medicine" surprises me any more. Medicate, hospitalize then abuse for amusement. How proud the AMA must be.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Background checks really means nothing, unless you have a record. There are plenty of criminals that just haven't been caught yet, therefore rendering background checks on these individuals useless.

Background checks are a prudent step in situations like these to help protect those who cannot speak for themselves.

Just because a background check won't prevent every future instance of abuse, doesn't mean they are useless.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do you ever think the creator/aliens/???? looks at this mess known as humanity and says 'time for a reset!'?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

People need to wake up. These places are, and have been for many decades, living hells for those who are trapped there and have no place to go.
reply to post by FissionSurplus

What is happening here is because "WE" allow it. WE are happy to shut away our disabled so WE don't have to feel uncomfortable. WE are happy for them to have substandard care because WE aren't the one's delivering it. It absolves us in our minds because...well; out of sight; out of mind.

If this is a funding issue, lobby for more funding. Raise more funding. If it is a standard of care...ask for more volunteers. The more parents and families of children in these 'schools' present, the more these workers are being watched. There are plenty of actual solutions rather than just WE being outraged.

It is a hell for those in it and WE put them there.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

There are "bad" people everywhere, in all aspects of society, but I do think they are the minority. The problem is that in this situation, were talking about people that cannot defend themselves. As a parent of a disabled adult who will require round-the-clock care, this is really bad. One of the greatest, if not THE greatest fear is when we have to turn control of our sons daily care over to a stranger. How we will reconcile this, we are not clear on yet. My wife worked in this field for a couple years. She managed several group homes nd the people who are charged with resident care. Most all seemed like good people but then I only met them when "the boss" was there. We weren't there when the boss was gone. It amounts to trust. Do you trust and have faith in the people working at he facility?
All I can tell you is we have thought about this but kind of put it off for reasons just like this. It's absolutely horrible to think our son could be abused like this. As far as punishment? It would be punishment as I don't think people who abuse disabled individuals like could be rehabilitated. Lock them p and throw away the key.

edit on 27-2-2013 by wrkn4livn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Oh come on, This isn't the worst thing going on right now. We got people spreading disease with vaccines because the governments want to do a bit of viral gene therapy among the niches that show up.

We got fast food industry and consumerism. Which all aid in bacterial growth.

We got rewashed politics, Horror after Horror well people pay a dollar to hear about what next is going wrong in the world. And quote * why its all the governments fault* as so many people will blame.

Sure this is horrible, But the animal abuse going on is 10x worse. Honestly on that scale. I don't really care about whats going on here it just looks like a bunch of bored uneducated yanks have not found any fulfilling purpose in life and are taking their frustration of the confusion of the world out on yet again.

More uneducated topics. Like hanging out with a mentally handicapped person.

Education elementary 101 tells in kindergarten very specifically. * don't influence the special kid to do stupid things* this is where their couch potato parents didn't bring them to school one day. And they missed this very important lesson.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow, this is just insane. The cruelty of people never ceases to amaze me. How is it that no one had the guts to stand up and say "this is wrong?" I mean it seems people are losing compassion, not to mention common sense, everyday. I think they should serve some jail time, no doubt about it. Taking advantage of people who are mentally stable is bad enough, but doing the same to someone who does not have the capacity to understand that they are being taken advantage of is even worse.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
that is just sick vile and disgusting..

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
"For nearly 50 families, the hospital is the only choice for loved ones with severe developmental disabilities."

complete lies

the other option should have taken place after birth or out in the woods.

i know im heartless.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
"For nearly 50 families, the hospital is the only choice for loved ones with severe developmental disabilities."

complete lies

i know im heartless.

OMG I know I thought it but you SAID it, cudos to you. I was all like he didn't...oh hell yeah he did, then I lol'd.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamPoltergeist
reply to post by daryllyn

Deleted

That is justice?
What do you think should happen to people that get convicted of rape in jail?
I think the idea of using sex as punishment says a lot about you
edit on 28-2-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

..and how would this be achieved? Presumably families would not support your plan. Who'd decide which kids lived and died? Who'd be in charge of taking the kids from the families?

Would you have a special LEO section for taking these kids away to be shot? Or would it be a special doctor with a needle or pillow?

When you've come up with a game-plan for that Solution (cough), you might notice what a slippery slope it is from there.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
50 families... more people died in the titanic. I think you guys are blowing this way out of proportion.

Lets talk about the bonzai cats, or the wildlife that gets tarred by oil. Or the devastated forests.

This story will be forgotten in a week.

When ever i look at the headlined topics that are posted on the main page board.
Like. I don't know how to face palm anymore. I would but it's not going to make me any smarter if i do.

You want to stop some real tragedies, bring up whats going with on with the SPCA and other organizations of stray animals and animal abuse. Right. Because that is an actual ugly topic. Not mentally handicapped people wrestling because someone told them to. Jesus. Not all Mentally handicapped people are nice either. And i'm not gunna bash em cuz i have met a dear number of pleasant people with difficulties. But comparatively i have also met some EVIL EVIL people with problems who exploit everyones compassion like what you guys are exerting here. This is why the stigma stays lingered in the masses that

*tards throw hissy fits to get what they want* And i hate to paint it with an ugly brush like that. But really come on. If your kid is 7 years old are you gunna let them throw cerial boxs in a store just because you said no? Of course not. And these people DO get away with a lot. That being said.

WHO is to know the true side of this story honestly. Its bogus. We could easily of had some teachers or helpers get more then a couple of them nasty ones that drive them up the wall and just plot to make them duke it out. Suddenly they get this big idea to make a game out of it because the teachers are uneducated and ignorant and are laughing basically at something they don't have the education to understand LOL. So like.

Its bad yeah, fire them Yes. But is this the lowest of lows within humanity? God no. Take a gander into the deepwebs and gore sites for animal abuse and snuff films. Yeah. Not people duking it out and then crying in court about it later....

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

So you are more concerned with animals than with your fellow man?

Fair enough, each to their own. Personally speaking, i would happily club a seal to death if it saved a person.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

So you are more concerned with animals than with your fellow man?

Fair enough, each to their own. Personally speaking, i would happily club a seal to death if it saved a person.

I wouldn't, Some people arn't worth even a baby seals life sadly. Like the people who made boxing matches out of a classroom of people who have disabilities.

But even then clubing baby seals in of itself sounds silly, in comparison to how many cats, dogs. (pure breed or not) are euthanized a day and stuffed in a freezer. Or the kennels they live in where if a dog or a cat is heard with so much of a sniffle they are put down instantly to prevent an epidemic for the animals there. On average. An animal has pretty much up to 3 days if they are lucky once they walk through those doors.

So yeah, that cat. That dog you had that one time that you gave to the spca because you thought they were so nice someone would pick them up. Nope. Pretty much sentenced to death the moment you drop it off. Yet people, Retarded people. Still buy puppies and support dog breeding when people can barely handle one let alone a bunch of pups. Then a bunch of them end up abused and what not.

Thats just the SPCA. this isn't including whats going on with the wildlife like the wild horses that are being run to death so that reserve land gets freed up for the use of pipe lines. The sad truth is. The meat that is recovered from the dead animals is often sold to pet food companies, where they multch that together with the 4 Ds of pet food. Diseases Dead disabled and dying. All that stuff is sold in not all pet foods but most major brands.

And even an uglier truth is the turkey farms, Im sure south park made a good reference to what they sort of are like. But a turkey conveyer belt that drowns the turkey in boiling water then defeathers them. Pretty gross. Or the peep grinder. How can people do that job. Picking apart which are the males and females on a conveyor belt feeding to a peep grinding drill for all our of easter peep treats
But really. How could i sit there. Throwing select peeps down a tube to another conveyor belt lol like. A lot of those animals don't even know what the sun looks like. The people who work there, there are some really abusive people there. Who just kick them, Do cruel things for fun like smashing animals on the ground, Throwing them. Ripping limbs apart and other things.

Like i was saying there are more evil things in this planet people don't bother mentioning. Even pedophilia is worse then this topic. Easily. Child exploitation is also another explosively tragic topic. Scum of the earth. All of thee above iv mentioned are pretty much close to the lowest of lows that humanity can get. Still thousands of more kids are being traumatized by that topic alone. Where as this topic only effected an estimated 250 people. assuming those 50 families are 5 people each.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

heres your game plan... congratulations, its a boy, but hes severly messed up and will be for rest of life, ...

the next day walk into backyard and kill your own kid

TA F ING DA

AND IF YOU CAN STOMACHE THAT IDEA, KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS CLOSED OR KEEP IT ZIPPED IN PANTS.

or be completely wealthy and off the system so the system doesnt have to pay for your damn mistake when you dead!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

I would really love to argue this point in the debate forum sometime.

What purpose do severely disabled people have in society? And I'm talking about the kind who have the brainpower of a newborn who have to be put in wheelchairs and beds.

It just makes me sick that some people are so desperate to have families that they take what they get, shoving thousands of dollars into a person who can't even lift their head up.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join