It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the Tribulation: The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed - Documentary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

You guys are arguing about minutea within an ancient document that has been changed, added to, mistranslated, and misinterpreted. And even if all of those four did not happen, there is zero proof that the original sayings or document were the inerrant "word of God."

Therefore, all of it is just arguments based on culture, authority, tradition, and one's relative religious community. You cannot separate your psychology from your perception of the Bible.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by ElohimJD

I enjoy reading your writings, how do you explain that Jesus himself said that no man will know the hour?????

Great question.

Those verses are not decribing the physical return of Jesus Christ by itself, it is a dual meaning prophecy and it is fulfilled physically and spiritually.

The truth is God's people enter into judgement in this age by choice (receive full baptism and the laying on of hands by the ministry), from that choice forward God's people are worked with, molded and fashioned over a lifetime of choice, followed by repentance followed by more choices, until in the end of ones life God can come to say what He said to Abraham "now I know you". Only those who enter into the Body by choice are judged in this age, judgement for the majority of mankind is reserved for the second life.

This means now God the Father has judged the individual mind to the degree that God knows (trusts) the individual will always repent of sin when it is reavealed in them and always rely on God for truth and guidence. The day this moment occurs in the life of a member of the Body of Christ/Church of God/Temple of God is not known, nor will it ever be known. For if you knew which day your judgement would fall, you would not live everyday according to the laws of God. This judgement results in either a sealing for the future ressurection of the 144,000 or not, if not then the individual will require a second life to finish the work in them.

"no ones know the day or the hour when the son of man comes" is a spiritual dual meaning; it does mean literally no one will know up to a certain point in time, however it really means in spirit and in truth that no one in the Body will know the moment in time during their life in which God determines whether they are in or out of the 144,000 member Temple of God being build through this 6000 year period of time, not even Jesus Christ knows at what moment in time God judges His Church during their first life.

The reason you can know that the physical understanding of this scripture has a time limit in terms of its accuracy is that at some point God hands the scroll of revelation to Jesus Christ as He is the only being in heaven fit to open the seals and release their words on Earth. When that happens Jesus Christ now knows the timing of His return. When Jesus Christ opened the first seal of Revelation and the abomination od desolation occured to God's Church on Earth, Jesus Christ then knew the timing. He did not know while on Earth speaking to the diciples when he would return, or up until that exact moment in time; but now, after the scroll has been handed to Jesus and after he has opened the scoll and loosed the seals; Jesus Christ gave the timing of His return to his Body through the final end time prophets raised up at this time for that purpose.

In Revelation you know the 2 witnesses/prophets will know the day because it is their job to reveal it, by those two facts in Revelation one can understand that although 2000 years ago, no one knew the day nor the hour, not even Jesus Christ knew; presently after Jesus opened the seals and God prophets were given the date by revelation, at the very least before His return, Jesus and witnesses will know.

We are at that time. Jesus and the witnesses were given the timing from God because we have arrived at that time now and "God does no thing without first revealing it to His servants the prophets." As a member of the Body of Christ/Church of God/Temple of God I received this knowledge from Jesus to His Church through His prophets.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by celticsea

I see the church
being sealed in ch7
worshipping God and witnessing in ch10
being slain by the Beast in ch13
and one or two other places that I can't remember quickly.

The believer in Rapture says "Ah, yes, but that's not the church", and I say "How do you know?", and they say "Because the church is not mentioned after the third chapter", and that's when the argument is in danger of getting circular.

What's interesting is that if Jesus comes back for His Bride- Pre-trib... Then what follows is that people who in the tribulation 'accept Jesus as Savior' so to speak, are from what I can tell not true Born-again Christians. They can't be, I'm thinking, because the Bride is already with the Bridegroom.

That may explain about the 144,000. They are witnesses... but they are not like Believers nowdays.

... starting to view the video in the OP now....

ETA: If people want to believe in a mid or post.... More power to them. They can go then. I believe for a Pre. If Pre happens, great... If it doesn't I can adjust.

edit on 27/2/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join