It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW rare pictures from North Korea, may have made history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know it sounds rather silly but I really believe that this is a great way to learn more about the country as we will have more pictures available now and this will give a lot of more insight.

This one is taken on 1st March were people show up with brooms to sweep off the leaders statue.

The next one has been taken from a wedding ceremony. It is a tradition for newly weds to bow in front of the statue of the late leaders

The next one is a postcard which speaks for itself.

I will continue to post the pictures as I think it is important also we don't know for how long they will accept this and in this way we get a glimpse of everyday life in North Korea. You can of course follow this person also on Instagram from the link I provided earlier.
edit on 1-3-2013 by citizenoftheworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Another post card picture

This is a poster hanging in the Koryo Hotel of a unha-9 rocket which is a North Korean expandable carrier rocket which partially utilizes the same delivery system as the Taepodong-2 long-range ballistic missile.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Doesnt anyone find it odd that a communist nation would do this? Shouldnt the service be backwards? As in allow locals to share photoos and not foreigners?

This just allows more spies from other countries to really look at North Korea and see any potential for attacks

<< 1   >>

join