It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 Batman 'Joker' child-killer claims 'no choice'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"I was aware that you should not (kill) but I did not see any other choice," Kim De Gelder told the court in Ghent, which is considering whether the 24-year-old can be held responsible for his knife rampage.
"I was pushed towards this choice, perhaps from outside. It came directly," De Gelder said in reply to lengthy questioning by the presiding judge.

Just after the release of cult 2008 Batman movie "The Dark Knight," De Gelder entered the nursery with his hair dyed red and his face painted white with black around his eyes -- like the film's villain 'The Joker,' as played by the late Australian actor Heath Ledger.

www.france24.com...

- glad that I was "preoccupied" with a gal whilst watching TDN... fricken batman %^% gets weirder by the day...
----------------------------------------------------------

The Dendermonde nursery attack was a stabbing attack on the Fabeltjesland daycare centre in the village of Sint-Gillis-bij-Dendermonde in Dendermonde, Belgium, at 10:00 a.m. CET (9:00 a.m. UTC) on 23 January 2009. Three people were stabbed to death,[1] and twelve were mutilated in the attack.[2] The suspect has been linked to a separate murder of an elderly lady and police have suggested he was plotting more nursery attacks. The daycare centre involved in the initial attack is expected never to reopen.

He is a 20-year-old Belgian and was not under the influence of drugs or alcoholic beverages. He acts strangely and mocks his interrogators. He is not a patient of a psychiatric institution. He has so far given five different identities

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

The similarities between many recent shootings/murders and the "Joker" character are really starting to add up and raise some suspicions with me...

Recently, while researching more into the whole Satanism in music theory, I stumbled upon a video with a certain element to it that still doesn't sit right with me...It's called "On to The Next One" by Jay Z, aside from all the occult symbolism something really bothered me.

There are two very odd extras in this video. One resembles Brandon Lee in The Crow (with a crow tattoo on his chest) and the other, Heath Ledger as the Joker in The Dark Knight. Both Heath Ledger and Brandon Lee died mysteriously during the filming of these deeply occult themed movies.
The Joker character also starts to go crazy during the video and begins to wig out by grabbing and pulling at his hair, as if to be going insane....strange isn't?

Edit: Correction, Heath passed away during the filming of "Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus"
edit on 25-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
De Gelder entered the nursery with his hair dyed red and his face painted white with black around his eyes -- like the film's villain 'The Joker,'

*sigh* The Joker has green hair, not red. Riddler has red hair, not the Joker.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Gonna check this video out now, but Heath Ledger didn't die while filming Dark Knight. He died while filming "Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus"

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's funny (not funny ha-ha) that these psychos don't seem to dress as other fictitious idols/heroes. Well, I'm sure that in certain cases they do, but the big stories..There's the strange Batman Joker thingy going on, odd coincidences, that span the globe and also span the series.
makes you think (And btw I'm a bit of a skeptic here on ATS) I find it odd.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Cesar Romero (Joker 1966-1968 on television

Not many with red hair tho I admit..

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yeah but the article in the OP said, "Just after the release of cult 2008 Batman movie "The Dark Knight," De Gelder entered the nursery with his hair dyed red and his face painted white with black around his eyes -- like the film's villain 'The Joker,' as played by the late Australian actor Heath Ledger."

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yes you are correct, the article suggests that indeed. Good work

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Ah yes, I forgot about that, thank you.

Although, I do remember reading that during the filming of Batman, he started to behave very oddly. On some accounts, he was talking to fellow cast members off screen while still in character, which made some people uneasy.

Maybe I'm just looking too deeply into it lol but I still find the situation as a whole very strange.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
De Gelder reportedly watched The Dark Knight an unusually high number of times ("film obsession"),[29] appears to have quoted the character Harvey Dent at the start of the attack, and committed the attacks on the one-year anniversary of Heath Ledger's death. Both police investigators and De Gelder's lawyer have made statements dismissing such as relevant to his motive in the attack.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I almost forgot, Holmes had his hair dyed red as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555

"I was pushed towards this choice, perhaps from outside. It came directly," De Gelder said in reply to lengthy questioning by the presiding judge.

It wasn't like I had forgotten or couldn't remember, but it was just over...gone...the force wasn't pushing me any more. I don’t understand it. The force would just consume me-The Phantom Prince My Life with Ted Bundy

Seems familiar.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Seems familiar.
agreed. read my threads if you want to be bored,lol. There isn't a hint of me being a conspiracy type..but this is.. different.. thanks for the bump
edit on 28-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Romero´s Joker also had green hair, not red.
The image you posted has strange colors, and Joker suit is purple, not red.

fc06.deviantart.net...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Colors may have been manipulated. Yes, But..The expert "freak~jobs" seem to prefer red. And one other thing..

I aint goin with Windows. I aint goin with him.. I'll go with Childs

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
De Gelder's words echo that of Springfield, OR school shooter Kip Kinkel of 5-22-98 (Thurston High School, 1 dead, 7 seriously wounded):

--In police interview he repeated "over and over" that "I had no choice."
Q: Why did you go to school and start shooting people?
A: I had to. I had no other choice. I couldn't do anything else.

To me this is good evidence that these "Columbine-clients" are in fact being mind-controlled.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Actually this has gotten me intrigued, the color red as the hair,
yet Jokers hair IS green, common knowledge.
Probably just the conspiracy theorist in me trying to claw it´s way to the surface, but why RED?
Holmes, RED, this guy, RED. The only common denominator The Joker, GREEN.
And you go with Childs, i´ll have my glass of Jameson and stay with the cheating b**ch.

edit on 5-3-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

That Jay Z song is horrifically bad. I couldn't keep it going to see the bit you talk about brandon Lee and the Joker. Seriously its like a beta wave generator or something. WTF do people listen to these days? After ten seconds I felt nauseous...

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns

Ah yes, I forgot about that, thank you.

Although, I do remember reading that during the filming of Batman, he started to behave very oddly. On some accounts, he was talking to fellow cast members off screen while still in character, which made some people uneasy.

Maybe I'm just looking too deeply into it lol but I still find the situation as a whole very strange.

I don't have any links to post but I think I remember reading somewhere that he would regularly stay in character when making films. I can see why that particular character may have made people a little uneasy.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't care if he had no choice. I don't care if a million respected mental health professionals say that he is bat sh!t crazy. Kill him! There is no need for people who would commit these types of crimes to live in society. Only in our new founded PC world do we turn the perpetrators of these types of crimes into the victims, and the victims into inconsequential data. Kill him!

top topics

join