It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back to the Monarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think the nobles of Europe are making a move to reinstate the Monarchy and the Holy Roman Emporer of Rome,with the concomitant reduction of the status of the common man and the Masses back to serfs and landless peasants . As subjects to the King , the peasants and peons who were once the MiddleClass and Neuvo Riche can be rounded up and summarily shot for disobeying their Landlord(Warlords) ,the Duke and the Emporer. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What you are proposing could be true, but could you explain more of the reasoning behind your thinking please.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by siluriancryptic

Your post is obtuse and hard to read. Unless people have a background in what you're saying. You might need to clarify what you mean a little. It's not an easy read, put it that way.

As to your question, yes. I think people are about to be trampled over by a bourgeois class. The people who own the wealth (Fed, central banks ect) are becoming increasingly impatient and mistake prone. They're getting desperate for a 'way out' of their mire. I think their next step is to completely try and eviscerate any semblance of a 'working class' type people and replace them, instead, with mindless automata drone like people. Most people would quip that 'working class' people are already mindless drones because, they too, like to demean people they deem inferior to them, whilst protesting their own lack of reputation. You see that a lot here on ATS, the holier than thou attitude.

I'd suggest you make your OP a little more lucid for members who don't want to vex themselves with confusing language.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I get you OP, but think your proposal unlikely at best.
If you have any ideas to share regarding a situation where such could happen then I'm all ears, if only for entertainment value.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Are you in Washington or Colorado?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
OP, I definitely think there is something to what you say. I think the the PTB are making a big power grab through the British Monarchy, and I don't just mean as it pertains to the U.K and some immediate surroundings. It is VERY clear to me that they are forcing their way into the good favor and loving adoration of the U.S.A..

Just look at people and this whole celebrity culture. They are ruled by emotional manipulation which take turns at break-neck speed and probably have some of the shortest attention spans ever in human history. Shiny people and shiny objects fascinate them. And at the forefront of this whole assault by celebrity culture is news about the British royal family, specifically Will and Kate. They are covered by local news, national news, world news and entertainment news. Why do these people get so much attention world wide and with so much coverage? Why do people world wide WANT to give a # about this family?

You know, this "royal" trash and the people that cover for them are very clever. They have been saying for years that they have no real power, that the time of absolute rule or even partial rule is long gone. But look around. They have been hammering away at the world wide populace with their intrigues and their pomp and glamor; their roller coaster ride of happy and tragic times. They have really been taking advantage of the damage done to us by endless reality TV and food that increasingly becomes less and less like...well, food. People in America are fantasizing about who would be our royal family equivalent or who we could vote for being our "honorary" royal family. Good lord.

Even though I don't believe for a second that these royal scum are not a part of the greater scum thats been dragging down this planet and everything living on it for centuries or that they don't have greater power than they say, lets just entertain they thought that they're just in fact "one of us" but are worth just a weee bit more (pfft..). With all the people that have become enamored with them, that scream and cry for joy in their presence or even at the mere sight of them on screen or on paper, they may as well be formally "in control". To me, it seems things have really been building to a breaking point, a point where "the family" is gonna play harder and faster for the hearts and minds of the people than ever before. Along comes baby. How convenient that they say Kate should give birth sometime in July. Wanna bet that its on or within a day of July 4th, our Independence Day? Rather than once again celebrating our independence from these people...we'll be throwing baby showers around the country for their spawn. Hammer in that last nail real good Queenie.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Never happen OP. More movement away from monarchys is in store

top topics

join