It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Companies Have Stopped Selling to Law Enforcement In Anti-2nd Amendment States(now at 44)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Agarta

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

These are not “gun companies” they are private resellers from what I can see.
I don't see any manufactures listed, and the manufactures make direct sales to law enforcement. When law enforcement makes a gun purchase they go directly to Glock, Sig, Browning, etc... They don't go to “Old Grouch's Real Military Surplus”. Who in the government really cares If Grouch states that he is refusing to sell to law enforcement. I'll also be willing to bet that these “small” company bans will only last until they have an off duty officer standing there, cash in hand, to make a purchase, and they'll agree figuring that no one will ever know the better. For these guys its all about losing customers and going out of business, so of course they are going to raise hell about the newly proposed gun laws.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

LaRue Tactical, Wilson Combat, and several others on the growing list are well known and quality manucaturers of weapons,

It's not just resellers, gun shops, or 'Grouch's Army Surplus'.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Defcon, did we establish that real gun
companies are boycotting states?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join