It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars,Past Civilization,Proof

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I am astounded that so many kids are allowed to post these days.

They give us all a bad reputation with rubbish like this. Is it intentional?
the only rep a.t.s is getting is its full of shills and detractors. Im astounded ,deny ignorance? Ignorance denies more like.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
Quite simply astounding. Zoom in to the very bottom right of this pic and you will see a propeller. End of argument. Yhe other blade is burried in the ground . So this is the most impressive discovery ever and i found it.with the help of nasa ,thanks
edit on 25-2-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: thanking nasa

if this is a symptom of the universe, symptomoftheuniverse, then we are
all pretty much shagged.

i guess it could be a section of a propeller, but it could also be an old pair of
my mothersh knickersh that went stiff in the breeze, and somehow ended on mars!

all jokes aside, i am not seeing it. (but i don't believe the curiosity space mission/impossible
landing bs anyway. all images are either filmed on earth or more likely derived from completely
computer generated environments. some of the shadows don't gel in this picture and some of
the rocks just look pasted in).
edit on 26-2-2013 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)
symptomoftheuniverse is a love that never dies,ask black sabbath. Take my hand child of love. extra DIV

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tripsick

Originally posted by samlf3rd
See if I zoom in a little bit:

there is waldo.. i knew it was only a matter of time.
yes and he is stood on the curved symetrical blade,look closely the opposite blade is dug in. A bit like a spitfire propeller blade. The propeller is smooth and the blade is twisted with a ridge running down the center. The blade is as exquisite as a feather.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Finally got a flag after 6 pages ,wahoooo in your face detractors. I think that may be a record.
Some members are significant by their absence dont you think?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Being a snot isn't the way to gather more attention to your thread.

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. Not all of us.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daemonicon
Being a snot isn't the way to gather more attention to your thread.

You made the claim, the burden of proof is on you. Not all of us.
im being a snot? Have you read this thread? The proof is before your eyes. Even waldo found it !

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Finally got a flag after 6 pages ,wahoooo in your face detractors. I think that may be a record.

Yes, indeed....
In our face.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Yes, indeed....
In our face.
thankyou,

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

the only rep a.t.s is getting is its full of shills and detractors. Im astounded ,deny ignorance? Ignorance denies more like.

the shill argument/accusation that you make is beyond pathetic.

it's the preserve of those with no evidence who throw their toys out of the pram when people disagree with them.

you will have to do a hell of a lot better than that

ETA: waldo was taking the mickey out of you
edit on 26-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla

the shill argument/accusation that you make is beyond pathetic.

it's the preserve of those with no evidence who throw their toys out of the pram when people disagree with them.

you will have to do a hell of a lot better than that

ETA: waldo was taking the mickey out of you
edit on 26-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)
its not an accusation its a reputation and i agree its pathetic. I could not care less if anyone chooses not to observe however i have an opinion and upto now im free to express it.
Waldo was taking the micky so what? He is still standing on that blade which you can not see!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

you earlier said that an archaeologist would be able to see for sure that it was not just a rock.
i replied to that and briefly outlined my credentials for doing so, and obviously you ignored that.
if you look at a near limitless array of rocks, especially when you are searching for things that resemble life or machinery, you are guaranteed to find things that by random happenstance look like life or machinery.
i believe in life outside of earth.
i believe civilisations on other planets could have risen to remarkable heights that we cannot yet imagine and then fallen and risen again.
but you have still only found rocks
keep looking, but be more critical in your analysis please

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I love these Bernard type threads......

This should get is own forum under comedy or jokes.

I think it looked more like a shoulder blade of a cylon sentinel. Or perhaps the butt Cheek of one.....

It is indeed beautiful OP. Its as exquisite as a feather......Love your language ......

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
I love these Bernard type threads......

This should get is own forum under comedy or jokes.

I think it looked more like a shoulder blade of a cylon sentinel. Or perhaps the butt Cheek of one.....

It is indeed beautiful OP. Its as exquisite as a feather......Love your language ......

A Bernard Schnitzel forum.
That sounds good. It isn't purely hoax if the OP believes something that next to no one else does.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

you earlier said that an archaeologist would be able to see for sure that it was not just a rock.
i replied to that and briefly outlined my credentials for doing so, and obviously you ignored that.
if you look at a near limitless array of rocks, especially when you are searching for things that resemble life or machinery, you are guaranteed to find things that by random happenstance look like life or machinery.
i believe civilisations on other planets could have risen to remarkable heights that we cannot yet imagine and then fallen and risen again.

i thought you said you were a geologist? Oops

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

its not an accusation its a reputation and i agree its pathetic. I could not care less if anyone chooses not to observe however i have an opinion and upto now im free to express it.
Waldo was taking the micky so what? He is still standing on that blade which you can not see!

No HE is on a ROCK not a blade!! YOU are the one that can't see

edit on 26-2-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Okay, after reading through the thread, what I'm getting is:

You think this is not an actual rock, but some sort of artifact that must be a propeller.

Your reasoning is:

A) it does not look like the other rocks around it.
B) because it looks smooth, and has curved cuts in it.

May I ask why you find a rock that looks different from other rocks in a group so strange? You can see it both here on Earth and in many other Mars rover pictures.
Rocks get moved around, be it from weather, water, geological processes (earthquakes, plate movement and volcanic activity), and even from meteor bombardment.

We know that Mars had a lot of water freely flowing across it's surface billions of years ago. I would be surprised to NOT find smooth rocks, and that they've been scattered and moved around.

It's been claved and has a curved surface. Weathering can produce things like this just fine. Again, there are many paces here on Earth where rocks look like something, have straight cuts, or curved fractures.

Ask yourself which makes more sense:

It's a rock that has been moved about by many natural geological processes or by impact, and has been shaped and cut by those same processes.....

or

It's a propeller (which btw a Spitfire propeller is a lot more narrow and has a squared off end), which has to be the THICKEST propeller I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

i thought you said you were a geologist? Oops

you know what geologist means, yeah?
so if i was a geologist would i not be an expert on rocks and therefore pre-emminently qualified to say "rocks"? that would actually be far more relevant than an archaeologist's viewpoint.
critical thinking, see?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They say the rocks in the bottom right are about two inches in diameter. I dont see a prop. But if its there this could be a huge discovery. Like possibly boating was a popular pastime when mars was covered with water. Or little billy aliens toy was one of the only surviving mars artifact. The next time somebody wants to post pics with the comment unrefutaple proof. Or alien base found on mars. Please if it doesnt look like something dont post it. Im new to this sight and really enjoy it. Many bright and intelligent people and ideas on hear. So unless you have apic of several greys standing around drinking romulan ale and bbqing a snuffledorf. Put it on youtube and if the sheeple give it a million hits it may be worth posting on this great sight.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

yes and he is stood on the curved symetrical blade,look closely the opposite blade is dug in. A bit like a spitfire propeller blade. The propeller is smooth and the blade is twisted with a ridge running down the center. The blade is as exquisite as a feather.

I see a rock, not a propeller...it's very easy to see shapes in nature. The "skull" one is more impressive, but alas, there are plenty of examples of rocks and trees, etc. looking like other things, in nature, right here on Earth, to compare them to. Interesting? Yes. Proof? Hardly. Good post and pics though.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They say the rocks in the bottom right are about two inches in diameter. I dont see a prop. But if its there this could be a huge discovery. Like possibly boating was a popular pastime when mars was covered with water. Or little billy aliens toy was one of the only surviving mars artifact. The next time somebody wants to post pics with the comment unrefutaple proof. Or alien base found on mars. Please if it doesnt look like something dont post it. Im new to this sight and really enjoy it. Many bright and intelligent people and ideas on here. So unless you have apic of several greys standing around drinking romulan ale and bbqing a snuffledorf. Put it on youtube and if the sheeple give it a million hits it may be worth posting on this great sight.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join