It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM discussion thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

yes it does in the car crash was the drive drunk or diabetic., not just "there was a car crash 2 hurt one died, and in sports..." see what i am getting at spin spin spin , where is the real juice to hard to find , or not willing to go one step further.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

nanu nanuu

its not news any more only scripted by the LORDS
then passed down as they please the reporters with money and the telly tube shows us the angle THEY wanna manipulate into our brain so we can go around feeling mighty and good for all the wars on this planet.. for many there have been ww3.. but for us who still have the telly tube we feel okey..

I don't know its just the same crap and the same crap.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I tend to stay away from MSM for a few reasons.

1. They prop up attractive people in front of a camera to get dumbies to watch the show every night.

2. It's hard to watch them, because most of the time they are biased. When a media company is owned by a major corporation, their obviously going to tell the story the way they want. Especially if a story goes against the business' interests.

3. MSM is all about ratings. they only show the things they think will get them more ratings. More ratings=more money. A lot of times they pick out stories they feel should be important.

4. MSM tends to rush when it goes to reporting stories. They try to get a story out ASAP, rather than really sit down and look at all of the info before they report on it.

5. Having the power to inform thousands of people can be dangerous. Most people only watch a certain New's channel, and don't go out and investigate the story more in other outlets. Having the power to sway peoples opinions, or sell false info can be a possibility.

6. They fail to answer important questions people want to know, and end up ignoring any requests. which makes it seem even more that their biased, or manipulated.

So, what I'm ultimately getting at, is they don't really care about the news it self. They just want to make more money, and try to sway peoples opinions to end up agreeing with them in the mean time.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join