posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:34 PM
I tend to stay away from MSM for a few reasons.
1. They prop up attractive people in front of a camera to get dumbies to watch the show every night.
2. It's hard to watch them, because most of the time they are biased. When a media company is owned by a major corporation, their obviously going to
tell the story the way they want. Especially if a story goes against the business' interests.
3. MSM is all about ratings. they only show the things they think will get them more ratings. More ratings=more money. A lot of times they pick out
stories they feel should be important.
4. MSM tends to rush when it goes to reporting stories. They try to get a story out ASAP, rather than really sit down and look at all of the info
before they report on it.
5. Having the power to inform thousands of people can be dangerous. Most people only watch a certain New's channel, and don't go out and investigate
the story more in other outlets. Having the power to sway peoples opinions, or sell false info can be a possibility.
6. They fail to answer important questions people want to know, and end up ignoring any requests. which makes it seem even more that their biased, or
So, what I'm ultimately getting at, is they don't really care about the news it self. They just want to make more money, and try to sway peoples
opinions to end up agreeing with them in the mean time.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)