It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Produce Plasma Clouds Using HAARP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by rickymouse

So you think they can now create artificial clouds.. awhile ago I saw something like printing numbers up in the air , thought that was some kind of hoax but reading this I don't know anymore?

They can create clouds with sound waves, that has been known for a while. Getting rain out of those clouds is another story. You need to seed the clouds to accomplish that so the crystals or droplets can form.

Um, these 'clouds' are at 50kM or higher, in near vacuum. Not rain clouds. Also, HAARP's only sound emission is four locomotive diesel engines. Radio isn't sound.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
reply to post by rickymouse

Clouds are a form of Plasma as is air

Thought you might like to know that clouds and air are definitely not plasma.
en.wikipedia.org...

I guess you are right, I consider air as a plasma because it is usually slightly ionized during the day but it is a plasma potential and not a plasma technically. The luminescent clouds we have been seeing are a plasma aren't they since they are glowing? It's been years since I read about this, way back in the sixties. I'm pretty sure that the school science books referred to air as related to a plasma more than a gas back then.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yeah, I know. I was thinking out loud on that post. Cloud formation isn't related to that other than that you could ionize a cloud with HAARP possibly. They are creating something like a ball of northern lights actually.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Not the same. Sorry, not yours.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join