It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH Told Gibbs Not to Acknowledge Drone Program: 'You’re Not Even to Discuss That It Exists'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

One of the most shocking things to any American, and disillusioning realities, is that we live now in the world empire. We ARE the big brother. I feel fine now that I moved past petty nationalism. However, one can never really go back to full pride in one's country.

And, to those who say "the country and government have been hijacked," I recommend you look at the history over the past two centuries. America has been imperialist for two hundred years.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl14
reply to post by EL1A5

One of the most shocking things to any American, and disillusioning realities, is that we live now in the world empire. We ARE the big brother. I feel fine now that I moved past petty nationalism. However, one can never really go back to full pride in one's country.

And, to those who say "the country and government have been hijacked," I recommend you look at the history over the past two centuries. America has been imperialist for two hundred years.

America has only been imperialist for the pastfew administrations. But America was blessed by God to give God's people a place of refuge and sanctuary in the last days. Now NWO thugs have tarnished our name and made us a curse to the rest of the world. Payday is fast approaching and God will get his recompenses. I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of anyone who is helping to tear this nation down. They be in heep big trouble.
edit on 26-2-2013 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

While I agree that the government has been taken over by imperialist thugs (NWO or whatever name you'd like), this happened farther back than recently.

Reading factual history, the U.S. government has been engaged in immoral and imperialist, globalist actions now since the 1800's, including invading many different countries from Latin America to Asia since the 1800's. Just look at the history of Central America my friend. It began happening way before the Bushes or Reagans.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have Comedy Central on TV as I peruse the web, and on the Daily Show, I think, I saw this particular clip...I was not really blown away or anything, because nothing surprises me regarding government secrecy anymore. I really wish that all of America would wake up to the fact that the government, especially Obama, do not have your best interests in mind. They do things that are illegal, and they simply issue this same order, which is to keep your mouth shut. Even the honest people in government stand no chance, because those who hold more power than they do hold the stick, as it were. Not only can they lose their job for exposing "sensitive" information, even though the people have a right to know, who knows what else could happen to them.

There have been times in the past where the evidence points to the CIA and the FBI murdering innocent Americans who were in a position to blow the whistle. And some of the information was not really pertaining to something major. There was the guy who was drugged and pushed out the window of a hotel by a CIA agent, or at least the evidence highly points to that happening, then there was the murder of members of the Black Panther party, etc. A lot of the "sloppy" murders we know about are only known because the government was just learning how to eliminate people who stood in their way or opposed them. We do not hear much about it anymore because they have refined their abilities and skills, to the point that no evidence is left behind, and nothing can be proven.

Anyone can go and download one of the old CIA manuals on assassination, which lays out, step by step, the best way to kill a person. And even the methods described in this manual can be found actually put into practice in some suspicious murders. Many of the witnesses to the Kennedy assassination, or those who knew too much, were eliminated in highly suspicious manners, some of which are detailed in this manual. Lesson to be learned...Do not trust the government. They do not care about looking out for you, they simply want us to perceive that they are looking out for us. They want to gain support and popularity by saying the right things, while doing the wrong things and keeping them secret. And often these acts are not even for the good of the country, which is another lie they feed the people.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

It is rather amazing the amount of "accidents" and bad things that happen to alot of people isn't it?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
When Gibbs was press secretary, the administration was testing the waters to see how the public would respond to knowledge of drones and how they were used.

Now in the second term, the administration understands that the public loves drones, and does not care who is killed by them. With Zero Dark Thirty, the picture is complete. Nominated for Oscar, Americans love their war criminals, especially the ones holding high public office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join