It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXO-VATICANA of Tom Horn Demonizes ET and Church in one-sided view

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
www.newswithviews.com...
here is what appears to be some forward of the new book that will be released in mid March By Thomas R. Horn and Cris Putnam to coincide with the papal conclave.

I appreciate the erudition of the authors of "Petrus Romanus the final pope is here". However, their idea to demonize the possible extraterrestrial connections of the Church (and not only) is not standing ground. It is a critical question that should meet the biggest yet discussion on Earth, on all levels. Unfortunately, the faithful Catholics and other Christians are equally unprepared for that public debate as those who do not believe. Are the ET that apparently coming soon, good or evil? Who among them are good or evil? What means for humanity a particular ET race to be good or evil? What will they give us, what will they take in return?

Tom Horn lists those who according to his understanding are not only evil but devils incarnate, seed of Satan. In a galaxy of 400 billion stars there should be all kinds of ET, not only demons. Let alone the vast Universe beyond our galaxy.

I expect the good ET to come, not as saviors to substitute the unique salvation of the soul granted by Jesus Christ. But as the ones sent by God and Jesus to fix the Earth, may be for the last time before the final punishment. Or if the time of the final punishment has arrived, to take from Earth those who deserve it to a secure planet elsewhere. "To escape all those things" as Jesus speaks in the Gospel.
edit on 25-2-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
What I agree with Tom Horn and Cris, is the fact that the Catholic church indeed had extraterrestrial contacts at least back to the time of Eisenhower meetings www.youtube.com... I recommend that video of Bob Dean and Clifford Stone where they explain more, how Pius XII was personally informed of the Eisenhower meeting by the present there cardinal of L.A. The mentioned meeting of Eisenhower is no more something secret. The British newspapers offered recently a lengthy report of several meetings of the president with extraterrestrials. I cannot have the links at hand, but surely you could google them. Including a report from US facility that produced flying saucers, with photos.

So the question is not IF that occured, but what are the consequences for the world and particularly for the Catholic church which experiences its biggest crisis now since the Reformation. Perhaps exactly now is the time to open secret archives and to ask inconvenient questions to prelates who are posed to elect what could be the last pope in human history, according to St Malachi's prophecy. And who will comment and discuss those issues, if not the best free-thinking minds that today meet online.

Of course other scenarios are possible, including a direct manifestation of Et shis above the Vatican, New York, Moscow. Then the question "IF" will be changed by "Who", "Are they good or evil" - eactly the questions that should be asked now. And not one sided views that demonize in advance the first public contact whenever it happens.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
It's good to hear Tom Horn mentioned again, and thank you for the topic. I read Apollyon Rising in his blogs, the background on the freemason origins of America and the mythological and occultic background to our societies was an eye-opener. He does such thorough research, it made it highly readable. I'll definately aim to find the time for this one in coming months.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Thanks. You can have flying start with the abstracts on the link. Tom Horn is definitely someone to learn from, no matter I do not agree with his conclusions.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Shouldn't a thread about the Catholic Church being in cahoots with extraterrestrials be in the UFO forum? This forum is for people who take religion seriously, I believe.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I read Petrus Romanus the final pope is here. There was sooo much bias that I tossed it out when I was finished. I took a look at the write up for Exo-Vaticana and thought it was hogwash. Demons are ETs?? Maybe some people who see demons say they are ETs but the Drake Equation and scientific common sense tell us that we are not the only life forms in the universe (universes).

So I won't be bothering with Exo-Vaticana.

And I wish I could get my money back for the Petrus Romanus book ...
And i wish I could get back those hours I wasted reading it.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Tom Horn has never been much of one to worry about people disagreeing with him. He calls it like he sees it. When I was a Christian, I thought highly of his stance against the corruption in all the church, not just the Catholic church. Now I question Tom's motives. I still think he's a smart man with good insight, but I really scrutinize what he says.

The bottom line is, I'm not so sure I believe Tom believes everything he's saying. But that's just my opinion.
edit on 2/25/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
revealing ET truth that was known by Pius 12 up until now, is th eonly way for Vatican to preserve its influence. But they will fail to do it, I doubt it might be connected to Fatima. Tom Horn has a lot of arguments and as many wrong conclusions. I haven't read the book though, have listened interviews. But you know you need to know the arguments of the other side too, And Tom Horn knows perfectly ours. Some of his arguments I can use for completely different conclusions. I think the lack of knowledge is the biggest fall of many devote people - they need a minimum of knowledge. Including in modern physics, and astronomy, to understand what is going on. Otherwise they will seal their doors and wait to die, that is not the right approach.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well, here is what I notice with influential writers, seers - that make the national stage where there is recognition and fame...

They all start out - wow. That's really interesting. Great take. Never thought of it that way before. This might be one of those great thinkers, a mover and a shaker.

And as soon as they are gaining that popularity, where they are garnering more and more attention, I think their pounced on, influenced and get turned around by people with agendas.

But that's just me.

Peace,
Cirque

edit on 25-2-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: fragment

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It is very likely to have some kind of Extraterrestrial disclosure around the conclave. But I believe those are good ET even the ones sent by God.

The race to Disclosure is not from today. Many expected 2009 Obama to do it. Instead we saw the Norway spiral the same day he would receive the Nobel peace prize in oslo.

Other nations as Russia and China have their own sets of extraterrestrial contacts. For that witness the Norway spiral itself (on Russian territory, see enterprisemission.com of Hoagland), the pyramids above Kremiln, Xian and other Chinese cities, as well as UFO that closed airports in 2010 in China. Last month a mysterious "meteorite" "exploded" above Central Russia. Everyone who studies meteorites knows they do not explode in that way, they do not break thousands of windows many miles away, instead after burning (not exploding) in atmosphere they make a crater, a hole in the earth of what is left. The bigger the surviving piece, the bigger the crater. Here the suspicious hole is in the ice of a lake and is laughable. Whatever it were in real, it puts a big question as what exactly is going on behind scene in Extraterrestrial arena. Both in China and in Russia (that may be separate ET races, be they good or not so good).

There is a race, there are different Alien races behind, and Vatican is nowhere outside the big game. Watch Bob Dean's interview on Camelot and Andrew Basiago's radio interview (both on youtube). Since Pius XII Vatican is deep into the game of extraterrestrials. On which side? I expect we are told soon, even before the election of the new pope! We have the right to know, we the common people on Earth! It is enough of secrecy that pays the common person, having only economic, political and other turmoils, while the key is already discovered for most if not all problems. Let we are told clearly and understandable way, and let we get a piece of the share too. We don't have 5 lives to wait more and more. If Armageddon comes, everything is clear, and we will share the resurrection of Jesus. But if it Doesn't come Now, then what? Where will go all fake prophecies who make the poor faithful expect every next day the big events? We are on this planet with what we have. Let see what is given to us from the extraterrestrials. And stop that demonization, you in the know, who know why you are doing that! Because when the time comes, you want to deny the common people their rightful share in what is theirs - may be from creation of humans by God. I.e. we go agaon to the original sin and what was the exact nature of the fault (except for disobedience to God), that made it capable to spread from generation to generation including on innocent babies. Seems it has to do with genetics then? Come on, tell us the whole truth the way it is! It is clear the Gospels are rewritten to fit the Roman empire in 4th century, and we cannot have the picture from them. It is clear the Old Testament ET visits are more often. How about the resurrected just men prophets at the time of Jesus; death? Where did they go? In heaven on clouds? So their spirits will come down to earth into their bones, to resurrect, and then to go back to heaven? Isn't it a little bit absurdic? There are other planets, where are Enoch, Elijah, the resurrected prophets, and many other angels or God's creatures. All of that the Church denied us to know starting from the time of the Roman empire marriage. It is a time they reveal it to us!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-3-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

I just have to say WOW - there are people who really believe that ET are going to come and save us - and not serve us for dinners.

Even hollywood believes ET is evil - watch Invasion from Mars.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
the first video of Bob Dean, command sergeant with "cosmic top secret clearance" speaks of cardinal McIntyre of Los Angeles to be PRESENT at the infamous Eisenhower meeting with extraterrestrials in Holloman airforce base California. About that meeting(s) the British media recently published large articles.

The second youtube radio interview of Andrew Basiago is less provable. He speaks of his childhood experience in the project Pegasus using some early stage of development of stargates. From other witnesses as Henry Deacon we know today that technology reached the level of a "jump room" and does not have the dangers of using it that Andrew Basiago describes. Anyway, he said they used manuals prepared by CENTRO INTELLIGENCIA VATICANO whatever that could mean. Separately from Basiago, a Benedictine monk appeared on the media sometime ago, claiming he "invented" some kind of looking glass where he saw the Crucifixion of Jesus. I don't have the link but you may google it. One does not "invent" tech that jumps thru space-time in one's backyard. Even if he is a monk, or crazy scientist.

The same say both Robert Dean and Clifford Stone at the end of the long interview - they have seen independently from each other, the Crucifixion of Jesus in a looking glass technology. If you can't listen to the entire interview, listen the beginning, for Eisenhower and cardinal McIntyre, and the end - for the time-look to the Crucifixion. Einstein would allow it, if you could somehow go to a star at some 2000 light years away, and look with a good enough telescope at the Earth's light coming from ~ 2000 years ago. (I know it is not 2000 exactly). Only you have to jump to there. In looking glass you don't jump anywhere, the technology makes that tunnel for you. In stargate you jump - so say both Dan Burisch and Henry Deacon, both interviews you can find on Project Camelot archive.

So to continue claiming it has nothing to do, is just not fair for the Catholic Church hierarchy. They have a lot to do with the issue, now and in history. Let they come clean and perhaps they will be forgiven.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The estimation of world population is clear: you have growth that will see 2030 with some 16 billion human beings, and that is if the growth preserves today's trend. (it may accelerate as the practice shows contrary on projections). You cannot feed those people with the current technology. For the sake of all those human beings made in the image of God, you have to have desalination water technology, free energy tech, no oil dependence, and so on. It is just too convenient to contemplate Armageddon-like scenario where 5/6 of the world population dies before the Second Coming. And what if Jesus doesn't come? Will He obey orders and projections of a handful of illuminati and ecclesiastical masonry? NO! He will come when the Father says so. Not when satan wants so.
So we are left with pretty much earthly problems that could be decided with extraterrestrial technology already available in some private companies. Even if those ET were evil (like reportedly Grey were, or some of them), even if so, we still can use their tech for the good of humanity. We have no alternative than to take the tech and use it. Even if we have to nuke those evil aliens hidden in underground bases. But I don't think this will be the case, they'd rather wait the day to collaborate openly. And because the ET are not only Grey but many more kinds, we have to learn how to live with that fact - and with that tech that can save the planet earth from certain destruction.

The other path is known for centuries and that is the war to eliminate the other tribe and take its land/resources. This time the war will be nuclear and risks the entire planet. I don't think this is permissible in any higher plan, or call it God's plan. Smaller nuclear war may be. But a total annihilation? Then we should look for another planet, and again hit the question of who will bring us there - again who of those Et is our friend at the end of the day.

In anyway, the situation with Petrus Romanus election is just the perfect one to put forward those existential questions postponed many times after the year 2000. If you remember,then president Clinton declared together with teams of scientists that the human genes and the humans as biological beings could theoretically live some 1000 years (as the Bible writes). Was it just a dream? Not likely. He knew what we discover decade later.

The computer tech that we use today to communicate on internet, is taken from the crashed Roswell craft, says col. Philip Corso director of recovery team. If you don't believe it, argue with his words, not with mine. To say that the world invented the computers after WW2 when the level of communication were the telephones Bell and simple radio, is just quite arrogant for the humans, but we are known for our arrogance probably around the galaxy. And our madness. So I guess someone must save us from ourselves and our certain self-destruction, and efforts have been made in that direction. Only the Day X hasn't arrived yet. Perhaps it is during the last conclave?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
As you see the topics commented in the last weeks just overlap and everything is tight together in a knot. If the Vatican Curia that has full knowledge of the above mentioned issues, does not want to go on Disclosure itself, coupled with other problems of sexual and other nature, then...

Then I see the bigger Catholic Church gather together and elects her pope, outside of the current structure. As you know there are already continental and national bishops' conferences, with US bishops' coneference one of the strongest and with most influence incl financial. The few replicas that reach the media, mostly by American cardinals but also German, make me think much deeper controversies are among the cardinals. manyly between Italian Curia and the wider world. I don't want to make dark predictions, but if it is not decided positively, not only for the sex scandals but also for the issues discussed in this thread, then we will have 2 Catholic Churches, one going into irrelevance and with historic guilt, and another going towards the future. They may condemn each other, don't know. And don't care. What i care is the problems to be decided here and now. And sorry Tom Horn, but the ET Disclosure is a POSITIVE not negative event. The idea to demonize the ET or one particular kind and present it as a rule, is ill founded and will break apart. I know of hollywood efforts n that regard too. But there are efforts of other people, scientists, military etc, who see the things not in the same way. Check UFO Disclosure conference in 2001 in Washington DC available on youtube. Those people do not lie! Pretty much as the situation in the Holy Church. People who want the truth to go out in daylight and to fix the problems,a nd people who keep the status quo secrecy as if they fight for their own lives. At the end, I didn't understand Why should Tom Horn connect a false prophet pope (in his view) with the ET disclosure of aliens. Because the aliens from Zeta Reticuli (the most spelled Grey) will come/have come to install the antichrist? Because Tom Horn and others think/want so? Then they are lucky because they will die as martyrs denying the extraterrestrials, that the new church will persecute and kill? What a nonsense! Isn't it better for all of us, including for the secret guys, to tell the truth the way it is, and to try to fix the problems together. What a quest for the antichrist! As if someone wants to clean his hands with a so called antichrist. Jesus spoke otherwise.

And some of those ET accept Jesus as well. Some others seek God as their main task when visiting the Earth. Perhaps they want us tel them about God and that's why they are here. Perhaps the humans are the future missionaries in the galaxy. I will not enter into details because it will become too long. I recommend the people who care to inform themselves as much as possible from sources like Camelot and others.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
actually I comment both the interview of Tom Horn on Red Ice radio www.youtube.com... published on Disclose TV, and the abstracts of his book. I think both links are present in this thread. Youc an google too.

The whole idea could be: make ET disclosure while doing the conclave.
Instead it is: be aware the bad guys in the conclave will make evil et disclosure.

Why Evil? Tom Horn pretends in his interview the new book is not "another ufo book" but deals with basic questions how to answer them. So far so good! But the conclusion is flawed. Also I take as reference for what is already known for the actual content of the book itself, that a particular ET race is presented (nephilim or you name it) that posses no souls. How did Tom Horn pick this one and not another one that have soul? I mean, is it an arbitrary decision, or he has data that the Vatican deals particularly with those evil ones and not with the other thousands races? Perhaps it is so, according to the book. I expect it eagerly. I always have said Tom Horn and his co-author ar equite intelligent persons and give a lot of info in all their books so far.

But in this case, I'd rather look first into the available classifications of ET, although they are far from complete, and only then will try to determine which ones are those that may land infront of St Peter's basilica. Because there are many. And to pick up one of them and generalize for all, speaks of a predetermined agenda that may be Tom Horn unknowingly serves.

If you ask me who the good ones are, I don't know. I want to see all of them, what they offer to Earth's people, at what price if there is a such. Who of them accept God's revelation given on Earth fulfilled thru Jesus Christ, and who don't. Andromedans of Alex Collier not only do not accept it, they invent an entire parallel story, with apparent idea to impose their philosophy on humankind once...the "bad guys" in their view come and go. So thinka bout it. Some ET we never met before, even if human-oid, speak evil of other ET, evil of the Bible as a whole even as reliable historic document, and then come to bring light and love! If this is not the antichrist agenda don't know what it is. In contrast other ET seek God at least, if not directly coming in the name of Jesus Christ. I believe there will be such too. Learn to discern! Learn the facts first, before allowing anyone to draw you into his pre-determined scenario of goods and bads teams according to his own agenda, that may be even not earthly but extraterrestrial agenda itself. God bless!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Okay, revive this thread after the conclave.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Shouldn't a thread about the Catholic Church being in cahoots with extraterrestrials be in the UFO forum? This forum is for people who take religion seriously, I believe.

I take religion seriously, and believe you understand that from my posts!
This forum is for conspiracy in religion. What bigger conspiracy? Why not to comment the newest book of Tom Horn that concerns exactly the election? he already commented on radio shows. It concerns the Vatican. It concernes me as well, so I comment it. Tom Horn's first book Petrus Romanus got quite a lot of interest. Although I do NOT AGREE with his conclusions as for false messiah elected.

But if you browse some catholic private sources, such as the Third Eagle,Fatima many sources, TLDM, and a couple of apparitions al Not approved, you will see many buy that idea, at least as a possibility! I repeat, i do not buy it. I want to see a pope who will fix the things right. Including about extraterrestrials. Without oppose science to religion as in middle ages.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Okay, revive this thread after the conclave.

I think the conclave should be a disclosure conclave. The elected pope should do or bless the disclosure. It shouldn't be demonized in advance. Perhaps president Obama will do it. So may be an American pope will do the best work possible, in the DISCERNMENT of the ET who are good serving God, and who are not good.

Otherwise, we wait for Putin to do it, together with his mercy towards the Catholic church. We know he is pretty much religious man, stands for 4h long masses on Easter and Christmas.

I do not accept this is not appropriate for this forum. it is more than ever! The attempt to silence someone does not work today, either in society or in church, or in forums, instead create a boomerang effect. This cannot be silenced because the computer you type and read, is an extraterrestrial product! Or someone may think that pre-WW2 tech could jump to the moon and to the microchip? Just don't say devil! It is more complicated than that. Therefore, again, I do not agree with the pre-set demonization of the ET, be it from secular sources or from religious sources (such do not lack) or combination of them, as it is the newest book of Tom Horn! With all my due respect, those efforts are doomed to fail! I hope the next Peter knows already all of that, and reads carefully the mandate given by Jesus Himself before going to Heaven: Go to the Entire Universe, or Cosmos in Greek Mark 16.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I think that if people would read the book of Enoch, they would better understand about the fallen angels (those who rebelled against God) and their offspring and how they play a role in our lives in the spiritual realm that manifests into the physical realm. The book of Enoch as we know has been excluded from the bible, guess what authority decided we didn't need to read that book? Even though Enoch was beloved by God and did not die but was taken up by God.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Anyway, it is clearly a book that helps us to understand the malevolent creatures that some of us believe will be part of the coming big deception (that will be so cleaver that it will deceive even some of the very elect). I think the key here to better understanding is provided in the book of Enoch.

The tower of babel was destroyed by God, might the time and power of those times be arriving again? Understanding the conditions of society of those times might be the key to understanding today?

Anyway, based on scriptures that were removed from the bible, I am siding with Tom Horn on this.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Horn has his role, and it is to deceive those who reject the Truth. He does no differently than the wicked of the 'mystery schools', which is simply to entice people with the idea that secret 'knowledge' is being kept from you.
To this end, they use your Bible literacy and separation from God against you.
Case in point:
Excerpt from OP's link

The wonderful thing about archeology is that we now have a greater understanding of the Bible’s context than at any other time in history. Scholars have translated a wealth of tablets from Mesopotamia which not only add contextual clues to scriptural references but provide insight into borrowed Semitic vocabulary. In this case, a careful examination of the Hebrew text leads many evangelical inerrancy-upholding scholars to see the participle (Heb. robe) rendered “lieth” in the KJV (or “is crouching” in other versions) as an Akkadian loan word, rabiu, for a demon (ancient Hebrew has no vowels so ‘rbs’ offers this flexibility).[iii] Of course, there are other scholars who balk, preferring a less supernatural exegesis, but the context of the passage supports the demonic interpretation. Sin does not lie in wait but demons do. Biblical scholar John Walton agrees, “The fact that the text mentions the desire to master Cain favors rabiu as a demon.”[iv] Thus, just prior to the first murder in history, “sin” is depicted as a doorway-demon waiting for an opportune time, an invitation which comes all too soon.

The Bible answers itself.

The "scholars who balk" are correct, yet he just steers you away to the false doctrine of men .

When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. James 1:13-15

"Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.” Matthew 15:16-20

There you go. Nothing about demons. It is our Adamic nature and sin comes from the lusts and evil desires within men, from what's in their heart. And if you are willing to believe Catholic men and their blasphemies, which do not differ from the mystery schools and every other false religion, then you will be deceived.

There is only one Truth, and it is the Word of God, Jesus Christ.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join