Obama supporters and those alike, it is YOUR FAULT!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Another finger pointing thread. And you wonder why theres gridlock... {facepalm}

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
S&F--I’m glad the most recent extortion attempt(s), under the never-tiring guise of congressional victimhood, isn’t going totally unnoticed. Luckily, despite our differences, we’re a relatively resilient society & in another year, we’ll be able to put this character in our rearview like so many of the “well-intentioned” before him; by then, he’ll be gearing-up for his backslapping post-presidency tour & movie deal…at least, I hope that’s the case, but at this point, it really wouldn’t surprise me if he ‘adjusts’ the constitution to serve an indefinite term!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
More Left / Right nonsense!
When did any incoming administration ever repeal or roll back the unpopular or insane legislation that the previous one was supposedly voted out for?

All the Left / Right idiocy is nothing more than a construct to keep the sheeple from uniting against the whole damn lot in an organised fashion. Keep the people divided and they remain safe in their ivory towers! What's sad though is that so many people seem blinded by all the media fed BS and partisan nonsense, and are not able to look at the bigger problem of career politicians milking the system and answering to big money and corporations, but never the voters.

It's the same everywhere that we have a mainly 2 party system with career politicians. The leadership are always groomed by the big money interests behind the curtain and are NOT chosen by the people. The lower ranks will simply vote along the party line in order to hopefully climb the political ladder and get a piece of the action from the lobbyists and "special interest" money.

Simply blaming the current man at the top is pointless and ignores the fact that many of the things being done on his watch, have actually been building up and planned way before he ever got there. Continuing bailouts, increasing warfare, corporate and banking crimes and non-prosecution are covered by the members of both main parties, and have been the way for a lot longer than the current administration and president have been in power.

Amen brother. S&F for you. Part of the con is to turn us against eachother with wedge issues. All just misdirection while the real antics go un-noticed. Voting for either party is a losing situation. We need to vote them all out...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Everybody screams gridlock, left this, right this, meanwhile our freedoms are being flushed dowd the toilet. I'm beginning to feal like cypher in the matrix, put me back in the plant I don't want to remember any thing, ignorance is bliss. Darn I had to read the federalist papers as well as the anti federalist papers. Schools don't teach that stuff anymore. Heck I heard they are going to stop teaching cursive writing. Next generation will be one emp away from not being able to read the constitution. Of course being a charter of negative liberties who cares, uhh no it's a limit on government. But I digress I'm really annoyed at Mr. O for his NASA mission ( Muslims in space or somthing) if we don't find our way off this planet in a few billion years were toast!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

It's the ruling class against us. Republican and Democrat leaders play for the same team and partisanship is just a useful tool for keeping people in line.

So...Obama supporters and Bush supporters: IT'S YOUR FAULT.

And that is the truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
the very fact that people even think the "president" is a real position still makes me laugh. they dont make anything, they dont pass anything, they dont even frikin read anything they pass,

THEY DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD

want it to stop, stop working and giving them taxes........... thats right it will never end.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yes I agree but who is telling them what to do bilderburgs, aliens,masons, who and why?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Bush dug the country into a hole a mile deep, Obama jumped into it and now the right wing is lambasting him for not cleaning up their mess fast enough. I have noticed a pattern. People elect a republican. They wreck the economy, then the people elect a democrat, who brings the economy back, Then when things are hunky dory again, the people elect a republican. Who promptly trashes the economy again. Then it starts all over again.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

You are a partisan. Therefore, you don't really have anything to add to this conversation. You just don't get it -- Bush and Obama have both destroyed the economy.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
'Hefficide' stated "Lashing out simply to lash out."

That is certainly what it appears.
It seems the final reaction from a completely frustrated peoples. An eventuality with no direction, based somewhat on an inability to comprehend the state their in.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Funny how the reality is that neither party really repeals anything that is of use to them when they come into power. If anything, they just add more laws to the books. The day we have term and age limits on those in power will be the day we might start to see some change. Sadly, the President does not really hold the power... it is the men and women who have made politics a career on both sides. The world is changing rapidly and they continue to fight the fight of their youth.

Then again, look at they Mayor of NYC... all the problems one of the worlds major metro areas has and he is concerned about Soda?

Me thinks some people get high of the smell of their own manure!
edit on 26-2-2013 by viper1973 because: wanted to add a little more information

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Where is our "Leader" in the White House? anyone? Can't lead when you are far to occupied pointing fingers and hiding behind human shields...

Remember, that Obama's actions ALWAYS speak louder than his words

I find it ironic that many of the people who ask "Where is our leader?" are the same people who would be flying off the handle if he said screw it and used executive orders to get off the 'fiscal cliff'. Our leader is handcuffed by an inept congress. Unless you want him to issue more executive orders (an action vilified repeatedly on these boards) there is really not much any sitting president can do to alleviate the problems we are facing.

If he sits back and does nothing, he is inept and useless. If he uses executive orders and takes action, he is a dictator. It's a lose lose situation.

FYI, this is quoting you but there are so many others on here who do the same thing!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Meaningless drivel. ANYTHING to rid humanity of Conservatism. It is dying and it deserves it. Demographics baby. It's all over for conservatism.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Obama KNOWS that with two terms of his administration, the American economy (along with the employment rate) will be in the tank...and underwater in the coming years. Obama also knows that his 'blame Bush' tactic will no longer work.
Hence, his preemptive and recent doom and gloom sequester rhetoric, which will allow him to blame the inevitable negative effects of his ruinous policies on the Republicans NOT agreeing to more tax increases.

Obama's 'sequesteria' is future cover for the logical end results of his own reckless policies; cover for Hillary in 2016, as well as cover for his own pathetic legacy.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what puppet is put into power, the Agenda lies the same within the Cabal.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am not a "100% Obama Supporter" either. Most people call me a liberal. However, I do not agree with the continuing drone attacks or such actions as Libya under Obama.

BUT, honestly, anybody who thinks that Bush was better for the country is out of their minds. Get out of the borders of this country and ask 90% of people. They will tell you that they began to hate America under Bush, that for many he was evil incarnate, and that they breathed a sigh of relief when Obama was elected. Many of them also critique Obama. Bush and the Republican group destroyed our credibility internationally. So look at the polls. Half of America supported those policies. The vast majority of the world was against it. Now, a the nation is similarly divided on Obama. BUT, far more people internationally are comfortable with him and willing to deal with him. Who wins in global democracy?

Obama has NOT led us into two full wars, instituted torture, passed the Patriot Act, etc. And heck, the drones were started under Bush. Bush was far more pro-corporation and big banks, and overtly so.

So, I have to be honest, even though I think many Democrats are still neo-imperialists just like the Republicans, the degree on the scale is far far less on average. Romney would have been another uber-rich stooge, once gain destroying our global reputation.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
You're WRONG !!! Obama 2016 !!!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Obama has NOT led us into two full wars, instituted torture, passed the Patriot Act, etc. And heck, the drones were started under Bush. Bush was far more pro-corporation and big banks, and overtly so.
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl14

1. Obama has led us deeper into Afghanistan, a war in Libya, a proxy war in Syria, has committed troops all over Africa, conducts operations in Pakistan and Yemen, and he does all this (with the exception of Afghanistan) with no Congressional Authorization. After all Libya wasn't a war, it was a "kinetic military action".
2. Obama continues to approve the use of "rendition", which is basically just kidnapping people and bringing them to foreign countries where torture is okay. I'm willing to bet the only difference in policy is that Bush got caught.
3. Obama voted for the Patriot Act every single time, has reinstated it as President, and took it a big step further with the NDAA.
4. While the drones may have started under Bush, Obama has taken them to a whole new level, and has made it okay to assassinate American citizens in foreign countries under suspicion of terrorism. Oh, and if their sixteen year old son who was born in Colorado just happens to be there too when the drone strikes, oh well. Imagine if Bush had done this, the public outrage would have been deafening, but since it's Obama we hear nothing.

Bush was horrible, but don't kid yourself into thinking that Obama is any better. Romney would have been just as bad, but at least he would've gotten called on his BS while Obama basically gets a free pass.
edit on 26-2-2013 by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes Romney would prob do the same thing for a price. However, Obama was chosen because he is more effective and actually believes what he is doing because he is a Marxist.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
While its true, Obama did have a cult following. The people of America really only had 2 poisons to pick from, both of which would serve the interests of the International Bankers. Either way the people could be blamed, because either would have been a devestating vote. Out of the two last remaining men that were left standing (or who were left standing for us) , Obama came out the better man. He beat Mr. Hillary Clinton by a landslide. She even took it personal, until Obama gave her the secretary of State. Pretty much, here is some candy, you big fat, ugly crying baby. Mr. Clinton was then content. At any rate, we have always had a 2 party system....which is a divide and conquer system. The Liberals and all of those...nothing but illusions, they never stood a chance. It's always been Dems and Repubs. Democrats slowly poison you to death enjoying what they do. Republicans, take you to war trying to destroy the world quickly. We lose no matter who votes for who. It's the Bankers that win with every vote. No matter which man you vote for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join