It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightmares and evils

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There is an old religion belief that say when you got nightware the evils are ripping your spirit.
So when you are having nightmares, you are having unwated sex with evils, who find you an easy target

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If this is something that you have heard then It is always a good idea to do a bit of research on the subject, have a look around the net to find some links and information to post which will aid discussion. And also add your own ideas to some of the statments that you have been posting as thread starters.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
just hold on a second....are you saying that everytime i have a nightmare im actually having sex with evil spirits?!?!?
ewww where did you get that? what if a 20 year old girl, for example, gets a nightmare, does she get pregnant or something???
what a disturbing thought

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I used to have extremely bad nightmares, but I can't remember the last time I have had a nightmare, I mustn't be getting any anymore

Oh well. Not sure about having sex with evil, perhaps it's just a saying or relating it to the vulnerability someone feels in a nightmare, where they don't have any control, (rape?)? Who knows, just postulating the origin of this saying.

- Nazgarn

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have heard of a demon called incubus/succubus (for male/female demon type) that descends on the victim and has sex with them.

I dont think that in general whenever you have a nightmare you 'get freaky' with devils however i do believe that evil can come to you in nightmares- esp. if it is very real and you have a completely bad/evil feeling during it.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here is some search results for sucubus/incubus:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oftentimes it is not an incubus/sucubus attack but sleep paralysis. There are some recent threads in here on that.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It appears to me that some adults who are prone to nightmares are generally negative people who try avoid sleep as much as possible because they know they will be haunted by nightmares generated by their own negativity. In this case, I'm speaking of prolonged negativity, not the occasional kind.

People are also prone to nightmares because they continue to have unresolved issues in their waking life and/or are weak in some way mentally/physically for prolonged periods of time. A few examples might be prolonged depressive states, ill health etc.

top topics

join