It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Moon's Bliss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A night of open spirit and enchantment, I put down my guard, I am one with not a sound.
The door opens and I free myself to the darkness, how beautiful at this very moment in time. I can freeze all of the nights beauty as vast as the moons rays reach, for I am and always will be a child of the night. Can I just enlighten you to imagine for a moment what all is out tonight. For some of you it will bring fear but follow me and I will call upon everything this night has to offer. It may be as simple as looking or take my hand and lift thy feet in the air.
I love the moon and the moon loves me, I can only wish you could see things as I do to follow me. The faint mist and strange thoughts stir about I just stop to seek which then I might choose. Looking down upon the tree tops for all this night has to offer, I cant just stay here and not find one to bother. Look upon the moon and into the night and I fall not short of forever romance and this gift of which I possess.
And I wish all a wonderful night. Reach out and take everything you could be offered, for it is only right next to you on this night to change and hold on to, always much do I enjoy the night.
GJA
edit on 25-2-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I like it! I was just outside enjoying the brilliance of the moon while I locked up my chickens for the night. It is a walk out to the coop but I enjoy it and especially on moonlit nights like tonight. Clear and wonderful here in Montucky. Just waiting for the coyotes to come a calling. They usually do about this time of night. Hmmm gonna go out and enjoy it some more! Then off to bed. Thanks! S&F!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Your Welcome, enjoy the night!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I have this question to all, for I know not the answer.
Do you believe in destiny or do you only think about it, waiting for it to embrace you.
We are all destined for a final outcome paired to what you think.
I know I could step over to the side and reach out and grab it.
For it is an inspiration sometimes for all of us when you need it.
Its OK to take a step in that direction.
Your life may never be the same.
As if you could only see what you could have missed.
This gives you the courage to know the choice is yours.
One could stay on path and miss that one and only chance.
Or give in to your desire, go with it and dance.
I would give you the answer if it was that easy.
But I must say apply this yourself and enjoy may it be.
Glance at the moon then turn around and see.
What you may want is waiting for you no matter where you may be.

new topics

top topics

join