It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver-Lined-Stellar-Smoke-Signals! Cosmic+Codebreaking! Decyphering-A-Mysterious-Meteoric-Message!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Explanation: I was waiting for the recent Russian meteor strike (airburst) fad on the forums to fade a bit before I posted this thread as I wanted as much undivided and dispassionate attention-spans from my fellow members as I can get to help me analize this screengrab snapshot...

Note: This uploaded pic is a cropped version saved as a .jpg of the original screengrab I took and saved as a .bmp.

... that I aquired from watching (in 360p on fullscreen) this youtube video (linked directly below) posted by youtube member smoochedhergooch.

Published on Feb 15, 2013

From RT: rt.com...
The Russian Urals region has been stricken by a sudden cosmic attack. Unidentified flying objects exploded over several major cities, including Chelyabinsk, where the blast waves blew out windows and disrupted mobile connections.

Meteorite Explosion - Russia Chelyabinsk 2/15/2013 - Asteroid expected to pass close.

Please access the video at youtube to read more information on the video and any comments on the video.

... at the 0min 31sec mark.

My smoking hot mighty powers of paredolia instantly noticed that the bright bit of the exhaust plume of the airburst exploded guided meteor ... seemed to have a stellar message written in its silver linings!

Note: I screengrabbed the original and saved it as a .bmp and then opened that in ms fax and picture viewer and zoomed in and have taken a 2nd screengrab and then edited that 2nd screengrab by cropping it and saving it as a .jpg which I then uploaded to ATS for display purposes.

Now it only appears at for about 10seconds long starting at 0mins 30secs in this brief video [linked above] sequence from 0mins 20secs to 0min 40secs and that is why I need your help ATS.

• Do you think this is just a case of paredolia on my part and if yes the please detail why?

• Regardless of if you do or don't think it is just a case of paredolia on my part ... Do you see what I see?

• If you do see what I see, i.e. skywritting, then what language do you see it being written in?

• Can you speculate on what it might be saying and who sent it to who and why?

Personal Disclosure: To answer my own questions ...

• Yes, it is just my paredolia and I know because I watched many other videos of the event and I was unable to definitively prove that it was indeed skywritting at all ... but I am also biased as it is my thread and I am therefor willing to be shown [hint: pics or gtfo
    ] the error of my ways on this issue.

• Of course I SEE IT!

• It looks like it is written in english to me as that is the langauge I naturally read and write/type in.

• To me it seems to say, in running-writting/cursive-script kind of font, ...

... "Congratulations on 2 Children!"

... and I have no clues about who sent it to whome or why aside from the obviously unknown stellar sender sending firework well-wishes to some unknown terrestrial recipient parent/s for the birth of their new twin babies!

Please dissect, debunk, decypher and or discuss in a detailed diplomatic manner ok!

edit on 24-2-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Editwed to fix broken bbcode for emoticons.

• posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
    link   
    Explanation = S&f!!

good job breaking it down..

i saw "car needs a tune up, go to chevy dealer"

but hey, that's just me!!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:09 PM
    link   
    One of the better threads today,
    yes it does look a little like sky writing. Although how you came up with the translation is beyond me. I can see ( sort of) 2 and children.

I have twins and if I were to congratulate someone on a twin birth I would definitely ad " lol sucker" at the end of any message. Therefore the person or being sending the message obviously doesn't have twins just Imo S&F.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
    link   
    If the Gods above had any decency it would read Get away from your windows and plug your smegging ears!!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
    link   
    I think it says "people will star and flag anything these days"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
    link   
    Sure does look like letters... would be interesting to see other angles from this meteor and other images of day time meteors photographed, to see what their trails look like to compare.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
    link   
    reply to post by OmegaLogos

I see a message too...

Must be an illiterate meteorite.

edit on 24/2/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:25 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I see a message too...

Must be an illiterate meteorite...

Can we please stay in line of the T&C's and not talk about OL's nuts

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:28 PM
    link   
    I see Arabic...

oil prices going up suckers!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:29 PM
    link   
    I think you have a lot of....I mean, TOO much time on your hands to be honest with you. It does not spell out anything first of all. Secondly......oh nevermind

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
    link   
    do not please do not look at any pictures from mars please

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:26 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Chadwickus

Explanation:

And yet it is within the realm of possibility due to the following ...

will write your message in fireworks for $5 [fiverr.com]

I will write your word/message (max. 18 letters, including space) in fireworks as shown in photo. A cool way to get your message across the night sky.

I also am aware of the possibilty of using fireworks to generate 3D lettering ...

Published on Jun 20, 2012

Fifty-thousand pyrotechnic shells will be fired from five barges in the July 1 fireworks display celebrating the 15th anniversary of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. The 23-minute show over Victoria Harbour will start at 8pm, and consist of nine scenes.

Highlights include the English letters "HK" and the Chinese characters for the number "15" appearing 24 times, showcasing Hong Kong's growth from a fishing village to a metropolis.

For the first time, the show will be synchronised with pyrotechnics fired from the roofs of nine buildings on Hong Kong Island.

Anniversary fireworks set for July 1 (20.6.2012) . (uploaded by isdgovhk)

Example is detailed both with audio and video from 0min 36sec onwards.

... and when I find some decent video and or picture evidence of such phenomena I will link them also.

Personal Disclosure: Would you care to actually try answer my OP's questions without the attempted humourous
    , if but poor taste
    , personal attacks on my well known mental illness (schizophrenia)?

@Everybody ... I have found the original RT vid on youtube and IMO it is a better quality video ...

The footage of the skywritting [claimed by me] is at about the same time 0min 30sec (approximately) and I am in the process of taking more screengrabs for further analysis.

In discussing this with my fellow members in the ATS Chat room ImaFungi linked me to this pic ...

[EDIT]... of a completely unrelated but similar[EDIT] the same meteor exhaust plume and I provide that here also for comparitive purposes.

edit on 24-2-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited becuase I got my facts mixed up. my apologies.

edit on 24-2-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix broken bbcode for wordstrike.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
    link   

I clearly see "To Serve Man"......Which I can only take to be a positive message from our Alien Brothers!

I mean, what else could that mean?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
    link   
    I clearly see "To Serve Man"......Which I can only take to be a positive message from our Alien Brothers! what else could that mean?

To serve man a 10 000 tonne lump of sugar in their morning coffee ?

edit on 25-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:39 PM
    link   

And yet it is within the realm of possibility due to the following ...

Quite the leap of faith there.

How do you go from fireworks writing in the sky to a chunk of rock writing in the sky?

Would you care to actually try answer my OP's questions without the attempted humourous , if but poor taste , personal attacks on my well known mental illness (schizophrenia)?

Who says the message is for you?

Clearly it was a US rocket sending a message to Putin...

"Yep your nuts"

edit on 24/2/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:37 AM
    link   
    OmegaLogos
    Ive looked at this over and over and all I'm seeing is exhaust ..I do see the the number 2 but even thats a stretch of the imagination but what i do like about this thread is your out of the box thinking..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
    link   
    very interesting observation, i can see where one would see letters there. kind of reminds me of when people saw the devil in the 9/11 smoke.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:12 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Chadwickus

Explanation: Well Played!

Nice dodge passing of the ball buck to Putin!
    :shk:
    St*rred!

Now to tackle your question,...

As for how I get from one to the other is that ... all the following youtube vids show just how well we can play with pyrotechnics!

Malta St. Nicholas fireworks factory Siggiewi. (uploaded by 0612sannikola)

Uploaded on Jun 3, 2009

St Nicholas fireworks during the fest of our patron St Nicholas, all fireworks are don by the St Nicholas fireworks factory that is situated in the outskirts of siggiewi.
    Music: dj tiesto - suburban train
    Photos: David Vassallo, Brian Borg and www.narsannikola.com

Trial 2010 - Prova Kulur - Multi Break Colour 8 Inch Shell - St.Andrew Fireworks L-Unjoni Luqa Malta . (uploaded by luqamalta)

Uploaded on Jun 7, 2010

2010 www.unionbandmalta.org - Trial - Prova Kulur - Multi Break Colour 8 Inch Shell - St.Andrew Fireworks L-Unjoni Luqa Malta

** HD ** Japanese Fireworks : Fireworks Festival of New Year @ Twin Ring Motegi (uploaded by hanabian)

Uploaded on Jan 3, 2010

2010.01.02 Twin Ring Motegi , Tochigi prefecture, Japan
    Weather Fine.

(FULL HD) Hong Kong SAR 15th Founding Anniversary Fireworks July 2012 . (uploaded by Gerard Yuchioco)

Published on Jul 4, 2012

Fireworks Extravaganza celebrating Hong Kong's transfer from British control to the PRC. Filmed from the HK Cultural Center TST using Canon Vixia HF M40

My screengrab of explosive firework lettering obtained from the above linked vid at 1min 33sec mark.

Note: I screengrabbed it from the full screen at 360p youtube settings and have cropped it, saved it as a .jpg and uploaded it to ATS for display purposes.

Personal Disclosure: And so I can easily see how it could possibly be pyrotechnically engineered and hence possibly achieved.

Furthermore,... as your post makes the spurious claim leap of faith that ...

Clearly it was a US rocket sending a message to Putin...

... I hope that you can now see how that 'exact scenerio' that your post promotes ...

... could be quite pyrotechnically possible ...

... since it is merely a case of warhead design!

Thank you for detailing what you saw in my screengrab and your speculations on who sent what message to whome and why!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:35 AM
    link   
    Explanation: For comparative purposes I provide the following youtube links on ...

Old Sky-Writing ....
    Sky Writing Over Chicago (uploaded by inflightmusicfan)

Uploaded on Jun 23, 2008

This was written all over Chicago this past weekend, it said "Skymailme.com" and looked really neat. Sky writing is a lost art! Visit this website for a really cool game sponsored by Milwaukee's Mitchell Airport.

And newer more recent digitally controlled Sky-Writing ...
    Skywriting Happy Birthday (uploaded by SkyWriterplanes)

Uploaded on Jan 27, 2010

This is done with 5 aircraft flying at an elevation of 10,000 feet. Utilizing a patented computer generated vapor system. Each 25 characters you see is 5 miles long and each character is as tall as the empire state building. Although it dissipates in 10 minutes, anyone can see these Ads or personal messages in over a 15 mile radius and talk about attention. It's seriously gets everyone's. It's also 100% bio-degradable. Because of the altitude that we fly we are also able to fly over any major events such as the Super Bowl, World Series where other aircraft (aerial banners, billboards) can not which means any one advertising always has 100% exclusivity. Following this Happy Birthday message, this client put a proposal up the sky asking his girlfriend to marry him. She said YES!

Ryder Cup 2012: Skywriting ("Sky tweets") (uploaded by CombatArmsElite)

Published on Sep 29, 2012

Ryder Cup skywriting messages (known as "sky tweets") filled the skies today (9/29/12) over Medinah Country Club. This went on for about 2 hours. These were visible to anyone in the northwestern Chicagoland area, including Roselle, Medinah and Itasca.

The messages were directed by Dublin-based company PaddyPower.com

All messages are followed by the repeated hashtag "#GOEUROPE". Over 20 different messages were made, one after another.

Messages shown in this video include:

"WE STILL BELIEVE #GOEUROPE"
    "CAN WE HAVE BRADLEY? #GOEUROPE"
    "DIG DEEP #GOEUROPE"

I pulled out my camera and recorded the messages as they were being written.

Props to the team for this spectacular show and display. Congrats to Team Europe for winning the 2012 Ryder Cup.

Personal Disclosure: I think we can rule the old sky-writing method out completely ... although there maybe some point looking at the digital sky-writing as I can see how that method working at extreme speeds may have generated what I am seeing.

edit on 25-2-2013 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix broken bbcode for font size.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:26 AM
    link   
    Explanation: I have now watched the original RT video and here are some edited to crop only .jpg saved screengrabs I have taken for comparative purposes ...

The view from long range ... [screengrabbed .jpg of full screen of RT vid on youtube at 360p settings at 0min 11sec mark]

And a side by side (top and bottom) view of the claimed 'sky-writing' a full 3seconds apart ... [screengrabbed .jpg of full screen of RT vid on youtube at 360p settings at 0min 27sec and 0min 30sec marks]

Personal Disclosure: I look forward to my fellow members speculative analysis and discussions on the above supplied data.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join