It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Academy Awards Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I couldn't find anything else on this site with this topic.
Seth McFarlane is hosting, which is fun.
For the conspiracy theorists, I'm sure there will be a bunch of bait.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
um...

Official Academy Awards Thread?

No disrespect but I have my doubts this will be popular amongst serious conspiracy theorists.

However, there are so many trolls and shills on ATS these days that it may very well take off just to be a distraction from the more pertinent issues of the day. And that may just be the plan, right?

I understand that some may have an interest just because...

Peace

edit on 24-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
um...

No disrespect but I have my doubts this will be popular amongst serious conspiracy theorists.

However, there are so many trolls and shills on ATS these days that it may very well take off just to be a distraction from the more pertinent issues of the day. And that may just be the plan, right?

Peace

Well good thinkg I made this thread in the "other" type forume that I did. I was thinking there must be atleast a few memebers who enjoy a little Oscar award show.

Well good thinkg I made this thread in the "other" type forume that I did. I was thinking there must be atleast a few memebers who enjoy a little Oscar award show.

edit on 24-2-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

um...

Peace

And please don't misunderstand me when I post a negative about it.

I just see these awards as a distraction for the masses so that eyes remain focused on the TV rather than what is going on around them so as to keep everyone "Happy" with a McD's burger in their lap and a football game coming up in the next hour.

No disrespect to you whatsoever.
But I just had to post my thoughts on the topic.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

um...

Peace

And please don't misunderstand me when I post a negative about it.

I just see these awards as a distraction for the masses so that eyes remain focused on the TV rather than what is going on around them so as to keep everyone "Happy" with a McD's burger in their lap and a football game coming up in the next hour.

No disrespect to you whatsoever.
But I just had to post my thoughts on the topic.

Peace

All good! I only tuned into to see Seth McFarlane.

He's been more classy than I had hoped.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

If it helps, people could post about sightings of "illuminati symbols" that they've seen.

Given that its basically looking for triangles, I'm sure something can be found.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If you really want to read a bunch of nutjobbery regarding the Academy Awards, just scroll through the comments section on this story: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

It would seem some are a little more than unhappy about Michelle Obama's appearance at the awards.I'm no fan of the current administration but who cares if the first lady read a piece of paper at the academy awards.
edit on 24-2-2013 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Anyone happen to notice the winning actors and their faces morphing on the awards shows?

Now I just recently bought a new 52 inch HD TV which at times has some digital pixel reaction going on but not very often. I was unable to watch the actual award show but I did tune in for the RED CARPET show afterwards covered by the network stations. What I found odd was that the faces of the most popular actors (every single one of them) was morphing and all pixilated like. The interviewers however; their faces were perfectly fine and they were standing right next to the morphing faces of the “reptilian actors”. Anyone else notice such a thing? Just wondering!
Terims

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Terims

OP...

Maybe now you can understand what I'm referring to...

Anyone happen to notice the winning actors and their faces morphing on the awards shows?

Peace

top topics

join