It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ufo sighting from the 80's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by keenmachine

The shape was triangular. The size was around 30 feet. It was black but didn't really reflect anything, if you know what I mean. It had what looked like a tube light that went down the outer edge of each side, each side with a different color, kind of a soft color. It was totally silent and no wind displacement came from it as it was tree top level. The winter before, my mom saw a bright light hovering over Meadow River and it sent out a little ball of light into the forest. I don't know if it was the same one or not.

There's been many sightings here. A couple years ago a couple had missing time and their boat placed in an area of water that you can't get a boat into on Summersville Lake. I have the story in a magazine somewhere. They were here on vacation or something and sent a letter to one of the papers here and when I read it I was blown away. A man saw a saucer getting water from the lake as well. It had a hose coming out of the bottom of it, according to him. Some men in Jody saw a black, human-like creature fly over their house a couple summers ago and they were shaken up. They were out in the yard, sitting in lawn furniture talking when it flew over. It landed on top of an old coal dump up on the mountain above his house.

6 years ago, my brother was coming home from work late at night. As he was driving out Nile Road, something jumped on the back of his car and started jerking his car really hard from one side to the other. My brother nailed the brakes and it tumbled across the top of his car and landed out in the road in front of him. When it stood up, it looked at him, then flew off. He said it was very tall and had red eyes. He wouldn't lie about something like that. He's not the type to make up stories.

3 years or so before that, a man who moved into an old farmhouse across the field from me had quite the experience. He was driving around the fields in his truck when all of a suden something jumped in the back of his truck. He said the truck shook violently. When he turned around, he could see a tall creature with red eyes. It jumped and flew straight up at a great speed. That night was particul;arly bright because of a full moon and open field. He came to my house(I only met the guy once before this) and was tore up about it. When I got him calmed down, that's what he told me and I believe him!

I think many people here have encountered this thing, but most will not talk about it. Strange area.

Sorry for polluting your thread with this, but I wanted you to know because you're in W.va. too.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

please don't apologize for adding to the thread! I'm very interested in WV paranormal. I'm in the southern end of WV lil town called Bluefield. I appreciate your posts and love hearing these with such great description. Thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Glad to see a fellow West Virginian on here! You're not too far from me. Topix may be the way to go to find some interesting accounts, but my god, you'll have to wade through a lot of idiots to get it. I tried it once and my thread ended up being trashed. You may have better luck. See ya around!@

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje

Glad to see a fellow West Virginian on here! You're not too far from me. Topix may be the way to go to find some interesting accounts, but my god, you'll have to wade through a lot of idiots to get it. I tried it once and my thread ended up being trashed. You may have better luck. See ya around!@

yeah i've checked out topix and you're right alot of idiots. But i may look again it has been a year or two. Thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join