It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our True Power Comes From Our Hearts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Image that you are in a cage for the majority of your lives, then one day someone opens the cage door and you are free. Many of us wait for someone or something to come along and open that cage door, we search so hard for our saviors in books, religions, ET’s, UFO’s, advanced races with technologies, but what we don’t see is how powerful we, as individuals truly are, and that we give away our power to others so easily, thus creating our own cages.

How many of you have been searching for something all your life and you have yet to find it?

I will not claim to be someone in the know, nor someone better than any of you, because you are all a part of me and I you. We come from the same place and will return to the same place, and I don’t need to explain this to you because all of you already know this deep down, only our Ego’s and minds tell us different.

I have recently started to do things in a completely different manner than I am accustomed to. I have started to do things from the heart, and focus on this as much as I possibly can. The results have been absolutely amazing because when we are heart centered not much can shake our world, because from this point we are co-creating and masters of our own destiny. Doing things from the heart if done correctly transforms us into different beings.

The love is felt by everyone around us because it flows unconditionally.

How many of you have been attracted to someone because they appear to be radiating love, happiness and compassion?

I don’t have a special meditation, religion, charm, spell, or a new age philosophy to offer to you to find your way, but what I do have is a simple approach one that is so simplistic that you may scoff at it.

How can I prove it to all of you?

The answer is you must prove it to yourself, because the answers lie within. The more we search for external answers the more deluded our efforts become. Relax and allow it to happen from the heart center, this is where love flows from unconditionally.

Instead of looking for love, or draining others of their love and support find yours within, and give it freely expect nothing in return. Yes, I said nothing in return. Now granted do not be a doormat, but give compliments, smile when entering a room, find something good in everyone you meet and let them know it.

What you will find is that the love will flow more and more each day breaking down whatever barriers that have been placed there by yourself and others. I guarantee if you practice this you will transform yourself into a person that is no longer fearful, confused, scared, isolated, and angry, depressed, or any other lower emotions many of us on earth are dealing with.

You will no longer want for ET’s to come down and help you, UFO’s to land and fix all the problems around us, because with this flow of energy the old system will disappear and a new paradigm will take its place. This energy will give way to many beautiful things and ideas that most of us can’t even conceive of currently.

The paradigm will be one of self-empowered love and one that is the foundation of everything in the universe. It is the glue that holds everything together, it’s the emptiness in our souls that we have been searching for and the voids in space and time that elude us all.

If you search your heart and allow the love to flow, you will find your place again and remember who you are.

Peace and Love,

RT

edit on 24-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Well written Realtruth
1 enjoyed the positive encouraging read..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Finding yourself and being yourself is the whole point of this game of life.

So many are sitting waiting when they are the person they are waiting for, what a trap and an easy one to fall for with everyone else copying each other around them.

edit on 24-2-2013 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thanks.

You know youre right, because you feel it inside, and so do i...

Living from the Heart

LOVE

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Nice job man.

We are just the temples

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Good thread RT!!!

because the answers lie within. The more we search for external answers the more deluded our efforts become. Relax and allow it to happen from the heart center, this is where love flows from unconditionally. Instead of looking for love, or draining others of their love and support find yours within, and give it freely expect nothing in return. Yes, I said nothing in return. Now granted do not be a doormat, but give compliments, smile when entering a room, find something good in everyone you meet and let them know it.

The answers do lie within each of our hearts.

Be someones light today and every day.

Giving of compliments to a stranger may indeed go a long way as their journey is a different one and they may be in the lowest state of mind, however a hug, smile, or compliment can cause them to see the light in the darkest of storms.

Wake up and say, I choose to be light for others!!! This state of mind is what truly makes the world go around, anything else stops it in its tracks.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Excellent message!! Star and Flag! One thing I have found trying to live from the heart is that everything in our society is attempting to pull us back into our minds. I would say do not let yourself become discouraged when the joy and connection fade. Its part of the natural ebb and flow of life.

I hope you dont mind Realtruth, Im going to pimp off your thread. I believe my thread adds to your topic.
Heartfelt connections
edit on 25-2-2013 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The OP is true! Thanks for sharing... This is love. This is the Truth, it should be The Life, also.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think that our true power comes not from out heart, but from our soul. The soul is the subject of human consciousness and freedom; soul and body together form one unique human nature.The soul does not die with the body, from which it is separated by death, and with which it will be reunited in the final resurrection. Our soul keeps all the information, don't you think?
edit on 25-2-2013 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
. Our soul keeps all the information, don't you think?

Our soul and heart are one in the same.

Don't mistake my meaning for the physical heart.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This was a great read!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

"relax and allow it to happen"

I find this is key for me. My thoughts are most distorted when I am anxious and stressed.

I also do not see this love as some ooey, gooey, warm and fuzzy feeling. While that can happen when the love I share and the love I receive are coming from the same place, my general approach is one of "unconditional positive regard" a la Carl Rogers. I am more effective when addressing issues that need fixing, don't waste as much time trying to fix what doesn't need messing with.

I also am more patient with myself when I don't feel particularly loving

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." - Proverbs 4:23

I know this is Philosophy and Metaphysics so Bible verses probably aren't brought up very often in here, but I was reminded of this verse when I read your post, OP. Hope you don't mind me posting it.

S+F

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The heart? Maybe not. Maybe it comes from the brain and the blood. It could be you have only figured out how stimulate a hormone in your body called oxytocin.

If you’re a hopeless romantic, you might not want to read this. Science is about to dash every fairy tale you’ve ever read.

Turns out, one little molecule might be the biological basis for love. It’s a hormone called oxytocin...

LINK

A bit more research into the 'darker' side of this hormone and it's moral implications is very intriguing.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
The heart? Maybe not. Maybe it comes from the brain and the blood. It could be you have only figured out how stimulate a hormone in your body called oxytocin.

Certainly there are many biophysical components to feeling attracted to someone and to feeling attractive. Unfortunately, much of what people call love these days has more to do with their feeling good towards someone - and often times sexually because of hormones or other substances. When the hormones,etc., cease, so often does the so-called love - so it clearly was not real love.

So when love gets trivialized because people feel some hormonal juices flowing between them and then call it love, the scientific attitude jumps all over these presumptions and "proves" them wrong through various gross body (biochemical, etc.) explanations.

However, well beyond gross body-based science and also beyond the body-mind itself, there is real love - it is our inherent condition but does require actual transcendence of egoity, transcendence of the whole body-mind complex, and ultimately all conditions.

I can appreciate the op because it is not about cutting away the body-mind as many would have an aspirant do. However, ego transcendence or real love is not about going within (or without), but profoundly understanding that it is already the case, not something gained by some exercises or techniques or even holding on to subtle feelings surrounding the heart center.

Yes, the subtle heart center is senior to the physical heart and also integrates the subtle energies of the body-mind - partly because it is in the center of the body-mind structure - and also it is connected to the senior causal heart where attention and our first act of separation (the basis for unlove) arises from.

When we recognize that we are already consciousness or awareness, love is inherent in this recognition and does not require any heart or other body-based techniques to act as love - it is spontaneously the case because we are already transcending the basis for unlove (separative attention) directly and at its root.

I also very much appreciate what the op says about being love rather than just waiting to be loved before one will love. Thank you for this interesting thread!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just finished reading a book called "Our Universal Journey" by George Kavassilas. His overall message was similar. Plus, he also called into question just about the entire realm of new age/spiritual understanding. The basic gist was that the realms of light that are accessed through traditional meditation are actually a false light construct designed to keep us from completing our cycle through the dimensions. He advises to avoid all that and just live from the heart. Pretty complicated concepts which I'm probably not describing to well, I need to read through it again. Definitely recommended reading.

Link to Book on Amazon

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I like this thread. Good job. There is an aspect of the growing up yourself, and reaching into you, not another, not a savior. We're called to step up to the plate and do our best. Its just that, even at that, whether one is aware of the Team up there or not, we have a Team with us. But I'm not going to argue the different energies and viewpoints, for I kind of see Father and Mother's energies, sometimes blends of both. And we don't have to walk every path ourselves to learn everything. Though we toe into alot of different lessons. But without ISMS, programming, and if we choose to look at things in the most positive way possible, choosing how to view something, is also a choice.

I believe everything can be done at once and if we were doing this in A+ mode, we wouldn't even have to be spread out in different simultaneous schools. Each would do their best and even if they fell into many mud piles and ended up playing different roles here, they would repent, grow up, feel ashamed, and seek forgiveness, and in the end, no one would throw themselves to the lower realms but seek positive ways to reconcile and make up. In such a scenario, all in all realms, and schools would simply compile all life learning knowledge and grow at once.

I dont buy people's ideas and see positive, actually it flows what I know inside already.

Whatever we think we can't do here, we have already done and accomplished. We've already learnt to be mild, and not react, we've already mastered that skill, written that book.

Its the Love and working at growing, not reacting, that allows more of us to be present.

Its like everything is a resonant pitch, frequency, song, and our body suits, which I call beast or natural order and we want things, react swiftly, amass and store wealth, dog eat dog reactions, survival of the fittest reactions, all types of reactions that can be seen as not thinking, just reacting. Easily programmed too, vulnerable to having our psyches exploited.

Its like a marionette, shutting down awareness and not struggling upstream against these programs in us, we're just being forced to dance to whatever song is coded.

We want to be conscious and choose the song, and dance with our conscious choice and awareness.

Above I wrote we don't have to walk Dad's energy paths, and Mom's energy paths and the Blends but as we are all spectrums of Creator/Sources energies, like an individual ray, note, color, song, (metaphor), we can grow up as ourselves and learn from others.

I speak always from the Team and Family that I know and has watched over in miracles all my life. Wouldn't do it any other way. Don't see or value lone wolf and see the value of self sufficiency to be the programming here, where men tended to be wired into providing for the family, hunters and gathers, and women were wired with their whole brain scenario, to be verbal assistants to the emotional nuicances of their children and those around in need. COOPERATION. And that both these halves were needed.

So you're speaking from Dad, and I'm speaking from Mom, and I understand Dad, even admire his Courage and think he's a hero much of the time, when working with his higher energies. But I'm very happy to be Mom's energy here, as it should be even.

We have the whole "up there" in the metaphorical higher level.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just to be clear, you are speaking of our"emotional heart" as opposed to the blood pump sitting in our chests.
Right?
I have never found much use for that other one.
The pump works real good though.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
“And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Also, this is worth a listen:

“I’m gonna talk to you this evening on the subject of the spectrum of love. We know, that from time to time, there arrives among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. Love is not something that is a sort of rare commodity, everybody has it. Existence is love. But, it’s like water flowing through a hose, it depends on which direction you point it. So everybody has the force running…the thing is, first of all, to get it moving.” - Alan Watts

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I saved this post for a later reading not thinking much of it. I just finished a long walk under the full moon, while on these walks I try to meditate or work on something the entire time. Today was working on widening my vision or I've heard it called wide-angle vision. Anyway while my walk was coming within 15 minutes of ending, I began working on something else. I got home, said hello to family and Immedately opened up to this post.

The focus at the end of my walk was using my heart to 'drive' my self; not just my spiritual but also mental and physical. The very easiest analogy I've heard for this is:

"Imagine that there is a steering wheel that controls/drives you, most people allow the head and emotion to control that wheel. All you need yo do is imagine taking a hold of that wheel and pulling it down in front of the heart and allowing that to drive/control you.". This ridiculously simple technique allows me to feel an imediate and powerful change. I hope this helps guide some to an easier understanding of how this post can be utilized.

Thanks for the great post! It couldn't have been in better time!

Mints

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join