It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On MSM TV! Sheriff warns of 2nd American Revolution over Gun control

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Fox News Judge Jeanine interviews Milwaukee County Sheriff Clarke Jr today on her show. This is the same man that states you can't wait for 911 for help, you need a gun. Not only does the Sheriff scold the Feds, but admonishes the Chicago Thug Chief of police for not having any answers to his own problems. Additionally, he rebukes the Mexican goverment in attempting to get the names of Americans who have guns!
Watch the video, great commantry on a main stream media TV channel!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
wowie....the time is close, huh!!

I like that guy

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

This Sheriff is amazing! Much respect to him ^.^

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

This Sheriff is amazing! Much respect to him ^.^

I'd vote for him.
*4U

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you haven't seen it already, here is his CNN interview.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Finally! S&F OP!

This man not only knows the Constitution but stands for it.

I've made no secret of my dislike for law enforcement but I do appreciate this Sheriff speaking out against those that would destroy the people's rights. He is the person you want on your side.

Too bad that there are not many replying to this thread tho. Did you give up? Don't believe what's coming? Or are you in support of tearing up the Constitution?

I'm guessing that many are just too enthralled with a celebrity/Illuminati connection to be bothered. Or is it a few Mars rocks that look like "Something?"

I guess those are more important than the theft of your freedom.

Peace

edit on 24-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
S&F

Not much to be said really since it's all common sense.

I think the Feds should have their guns taken away. Without guns they can't enforce unconstitutional laws.

The only way they could enforce it would be constitutionally. You don't need firearms to do so.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Finally! S&F OP!

This man not only knows the Constitution but stands for it.

I've made no secret of my dislike for law enforcement but I do appreciate this Sheriff speaking out against those that would destroy the people's rights. He is the person you want on your side.

Too bad that there are not many replying to this thread tho. Did you give up? Don't believe what's coming? Or are you in support of tearing up the Constitution?

I'm guessing that many are just too enthralled with a celebrity/Illuminati connection to be bothered. Or is it a few Mars rocks that look like "Something?"

I guess those are more important than the theft of your freedom.

Peace

edit on 24-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Exactly! another Pubically elected, Constitutionally correct Sheriff!

*4U

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This makes me proud to be a wisconsonite. To understand some of the issues here - Milwaukee is up the road from Chicago, and many of the problems we have in southern WI, is the drug gangs moving up to our state, using our welfare system, clogging up our criminal justice system, ect...

This is more telling as, the only real liberal (democrat) places in WI, is inner-city Milwaukee, Madison, Lacrosse, and a small bunch up near northern Wi - rich people from Minneapolis - the Lacrosse bunch is liberal per the University of Wisconsin acadamia.

The rest of us are gun toting, God fearing, intelligent workers, farmers, hunters, and business people.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

This makes me proud to be a wisconsonite. To understand some of the issues here - Milwaukee is up the road from Chicago, and many of the problems we have in southern WI, is the drug gangs moving up to our state, using our welfare system, clogging up our criminal justice system, ect...

This is more telling as, the only real liberal (democrat) places in WI, is inner-city Milwaukee, Madison, Lacrosse, and a small bunch up near northern Wi - rich people from Minneapolis - the Lacrosse bunch is liberal per the University of Wisconsin acadamia.

The rest of us are gun toting, God fearing, intelligent workers, farmers, hunters, and business people.

You sound like a true American Patriot. May G_D bless you, and the USA.
*4U

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis
S&F

Not much to be said really since it's all common sense.

I think the Feds should have their guns taken away. Without guns they can't enforce unconstitutional laws.

The only way they could enforce it would be constitutionally. You don't need firearms to do so.

It does make one wonder doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Bravo to this sheriff for speaking out. The list of sheriffs standing up against more gun control has been growing.

You can check this list and see if your sheriff is on there.

cspoa.org...

The following sheriffs and state sheriff’s associations have vowed to uphold and defend the Constitution against Obama’s unlawful gun control measures.

So far, there are 12 sheriff's associations that have taken this stance, and a total of 312 sheriffs.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

Bravo to this sheriff for speaking out. The list of sheriffs standing up against more gun control has been growing.

cspoa.org...

The following sheriffs and state sheriff’s associations have vowed to uphold and defend the Constitution against Obama’s unlawful gun control measures.

So far, there are 12 sheriff's associations that have taken this stance, and a total of 312 sheriffs.

Awsome, thanks for the contribution.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
yes

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have not responded as of yet because I was writing a response to the weekly "You Americans are so stupid, so Just give up your Guns and Bow Down" thread. This Sheriff makes me wish he was from my state, he definately knows what liberty is. S+F OP.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

cspoa.org...

Well that is depressing, not one Sheriff from Massachusetts is on that list, Yay liberalism!

Edit: Really, only 1 sheriff from New England on the list, how depressing.

edit on 25-2-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: Edit

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think this man should be police commissioner and I'm not even from the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Judge Jeanine is smoking Hooottt!! I've heard that officer say that a few times to other sources. I'm glad it's finally going to the sheep news sources, maybe some will finally listen.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think when the time gets closer, there will be way more like him we will all hear about. Even the gun manufacturers are getting in on all this by refusing to do business with counties/municipalities that are making laws against the constitution.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sorry I'm not an American and I don't know your constitution, don't worry I'm not here to slag off your ways of living all I was going to say was .. How long will I be before this sheriff has an 'accidental' fatal car crash or 'commits suicide' due to depression.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join