It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Day to Comply with Gun Confiscation Legislation in Missouri & Minnesota

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Been a while since I been here. Tried to search this story out on ATS, but the search button keeps taking me to another site. So if this is already posted, Admins plz delete.
Thatr said, what rocks to drum about that in some of the most heavily armed states in the country. I guess someone's thinking get the heavy hitters out of the game 1st. That is, if there is a conspiracy to take out the US Constitution.

Independent Sentinal

www.theblaze.com... -turn-in-certain-firearms-or-become-felons/" target="_blank" class="postlink">The Blaze
edit on 24-2-2013 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I was listening to a C2C episode last night which mentioned this issue. This isn't a full blown conclusion is it?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Sentinal is a Missouri media outlet I believe. The Blaze is Glenn Beck

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
While I don't support any gun laws which jepordize the constitutional rights of Americans, I can't help jive American gunners re Nessesity is the mother of accomplishment:
Looks like they are going to jam gun law down your throats, so you had better learn how to hit your targets with the first round...its less expensive, and much more satisfying

Can you guys still get grenades?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Missourians have more guns and bullets than all the laws in the land, the only thing that will happen is whomever brought the bill to the house will have a bulls eye tattooed on their face

If i'm correct Missouri is currently in the process of passing a law that prohibits any legislation on any second amendment issue and that if anyone attempts it will be arrested and prosecuted as a felony

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This has been something suggested by a couple rather foolish Democrat politicians here in Missouri. We do have some in Kansas City, the Columbia/Jefferson City area and St. Louis. It took years longer than it should have for our CCW to be passed because of fighting put up by K.C. and St Louis as two urban areas in a majority rural state.

Simply put, the whole concept is patently ridiculous. Not least of which is the fact Missouri has no private sale paperwork or registration requirements and hasn't for years. There is no way.....NO way whatsoever...to know who has what in this and many other states. Retail and licensed sales are all documented as they are everywhere, of course. However, beyond that? It's a very different world and mindset about firearms than in many metro areas, to say the least. The majority like it that way too, I might add.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Section 242, Title 18

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation,
or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory,
Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any
rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the
Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different
punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being
an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed
for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a
dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this
title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death
results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if
such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated
sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or
an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned
for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to
death.

Posted in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

seems to be pertinent to this thread as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I think that a few Missouri politicians need to maybe step out of their rose colored bubbles and take a look around. Perhaps take a little drive through Reynolds County and find some support for their little ideas.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Americans can legally obtain, make and/or use Tannerite, Thermite, Black Powder, Smokeless Powder, Flash Powder and other chemical substances.

There are restrictions on volume and use for some of these items. The law varies from area to area, noting that federal law in laymans terms says you can not make any explosive device larger than 50 milligrams.
That's the size of a single firecracker.

If you want to check out a cool website that sells very powerful magnets, chemicals, electronics and other general scientific things go to: www.unitednuclear.com

It's kind of like that box of 101 science experiments for kids, that you used to have, that had you use fire, magnets ect. to learn basic scientific principals, for responsible adults.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sporkmonster

Thanks SM
I'm all for science 101

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have seen quoted on ATS supreme court rulings already in place on the second amendment, which makes these legislation unlawful and also supreme court rulings where it is said that unlawful, unconstitutional laws do not have to be obeyed.

Maybe Americans should dig those up and start to arm themselves with this and not cooperate with illegal/unlawful legislation.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They can ban anything they like...its getting people to comply thats the problem.
None of this should make anyone scared....nothing will happen. The blow-hard Americans will not do anything...they never ever do. They will instead sit on the sidelines and wait for someone else to do something, its the American way.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainOblivious
They can ban anything they like...its getting people to comply thats the problem.
None of this should make anyone scared....nothing will happen. The blow-hard Americans will not do anything...they never ever do. They will instead sit on the sidelines and wait for someone else to do something, its the American way.

You're exactly right, I live in Duluth MN, way up here in the cold north
just in my neighborhood alone there are probably more AR-15's and god knows what else than what our cops have in their armory. I don't see this working very well for the opposing side

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Minus the Minnisota part this was covered more than a week ago.

The search function needs some work methinks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Has less than a snowball's chance in hell of passing in MO.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
While I don't support any gun laws which jepordize the constitutional rights of Americans, I can't help jive American gunners re Nessesity is the mother of accomplishment:
Looks like they are going to jam gun law down your throats, so you had better learn how to hit your targets with the first round...its less expensive, and much more satisfying

Can you guys still get grenades?

Oh yea them boys is just gona line up down at the police station to turn in their weapons.

edit on 25-2-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I have seen quoted on ATS supreme court rulings already in place on the second amendment, which makes these legislation unlawful and also supreme court rulings where it is said that unlawful, unconstitutional laws do not have to be obeyed.

Maybe Americans should dig those up and start to arm themselves with this and not cooperate with illegal/unlawful legislation.

Notice how they just keep on in the face of ruling after ruling? And they would want us to obey the law.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Here's a link to the Bill so them in Missouri can see who sponsored it for future elections. www.house.mo.gov...

I'm at a loss for words that this bill was introduced. Hopefully it will get voted down and never see the light of day. Now it's starting to get ridiculous. This bill shreds the 2nd Amendment and there is absolutely no reason for a law-abiding citizen to have to turn in a legally bought firearm.

Can someone from Missouri keep us updated on this bill? Also, I think we should have an official GUN BAN FORUM to keep track of all these new bills, perhaps broken down by state.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Looks like its a Bill at this point.

Defense of our rights must cross state lines. Do what you can whether you live there or not: call, email, donate etc.

Gun control legislation usually comes down to Party lines, Dems for Repubs against. Need to check the break down in these two states.

I'm no fan of Repubs but they have it right on this issue. Unless of-course youre a Repub in NY.

Not sure why Dems are against gun rights, they swear an oath to the same Constitution.

top topics

join