It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorize This - It's Law and you need to know it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerLogic

Irony is ironic!!!! You disparage the OP for not informing you in advance that the subject is US law. Why is it his responsibility to inform you that on a US hosted site, that he is discussing a US law? Could you have not just said, "Oh, this applies to the US and as I don't live in the US, it's not my concern."? No that is not what you did, you took an opportunity to condemn Americans for being egocentric! The irony is that you are being egocentric in believing that he was talking to you!! This is funny on so many levels; you just can't dream stuff up like this!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Foolish us to want to talk about what's going on in our country! You people who bash Americans are surprisingly funny in your vehemence to disparage us and yet you are the first ones to cry for tolerance!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Let me continue this debate ( I really need to get in that debate forum) by saying that no law is unconstitional until it goes to the Supreme Court and they rule it so.

Here ya go, zippy. Chalk up another:
www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I posted this in another thread before seeing this one and thought it appropriate.

Originally posted by EL1A5

One can only speculate when these games will seize. I for one have been very observant of our Government's new actions and everday it becomes more and more clear to me just what their true colors are.

I still find it absurd that people continue to support these clowns.

I agree with what most replies have stated, this is indeed a global dilemma rather than just one country. I do also believe that people are beginning to wake up, with all the uproars and cocnern.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Well gun laws are not against the Constitution so they wouldn't qualify.

In fact I will pose a challenge to anyone. I bet that you can't find a single current law (not in the court system) that I couldn't justify somehow under the Constituion.

There may be but I've never failed at this test.

U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, Article Two:
A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to
keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand? No gun laws are constitutional under the second amendment.

U.S. Constitution, Article Six, Clause 2:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof;
and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the
supreme Law of the Land; and Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the
Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

This establishes the constitution as THE SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND and the judges in every state are bound by it to uphold it THIS IS WHY THEY TAKE AN OATH TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION!

Any law repugnant to the constitution is null and void...

Marbury v. Madison : 5 US 137 (1803):
No provision of the Constitution is designed to be without effect,” “Anything that is in conflict is null and void of law”, “Clearly, for a secondary law to come in conflict with the supreme Law was illogical, for certainly, the supreme Law would prevail over all other laws and certainly our forefathers had intended that the supreme Law would be the bases of all law and for any law to come in conflict would be null and void of law, it would bare no power to enforce, in would bare no obligation to obey, it would purport to settle as if it had never existed, for unconstitutionality would date from the enactment of such a law, not from the date so branded in an open court of law, no courts are bound to uphold it, and no Citizens are bound to obey it. It operates as a near nullity or a fiction of law.”

Notice it says ANYTHING that is in conflict with the constitution is null and void and its unconstitutionality would date from the enactment of such a law, NOT FROM THE DATE SO BRANDED IN AN OPEN COURT OF LAW!

Read that again that means that anything the legislature passes that is unconstitutional is so from the date of its inception not when the court says so.

Murdock v. Penn. 319 US 1051943)
“A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the Federal Constitution... No state may convert any secured liberty into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it.”

Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham Al. 373 US 2621962)
“If the state does convert your right into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it, you can
ignore the license and a fee and engage the right with impunity.”

The last two state that the state cannot convert a right to a privileged and issue a license and a fee for it and if they do YOU HAVE THE RGHT TO IGNORE IT WITH IMPUNITY!

This is settled case law IN THE SUPREME COURT and never been overturned it is the final word on the matter. Anything contrary to it is null and void and without force of law and is to be ignored with impunity! And their are no exception clauses on the second Amendment allowing "some" infringements it says none zero nada!

edit on 27-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

The Supreme Court is bound by the Constitution therefore the Constitution still trumps the Supreme Court.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join