It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Jesus entered the temple 5 days before Passover. Apparently, Obama wants to do the same as he works to usher in the new peace deal. He rides the donkey of the Democratic party. Would peace with Israel mean we are seeing the end of days arrive and the last 2.5 years? It's uncertain, but all indications seem to point that direction. With the new pope arriving in mid march, things should be interesting.

Global Meltdown and the true Lord entering the Temple

US President Barack Obama is expected to arrive in Jerusalem on March 20 for a three-day trip which will also take him to the West Bank city of Ramallah, media reports and a Palestinian official said.

According to a draft itinerary published in Israel's top-selling Yediot Aharonot, Obama will begin his first-ever visit to Israel as president on March 20
LINK

Beware the ides of March.

edit on 24-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Jesus entered the temple 5 days before Passover. Apparently, Obama wants to do the same as he works to usher in the new peace deal. He rides the donkey of the Democratic party. Would peace with Israel mean we are seeing the end of days arrive and the last 2.5 years? It's uncertain, but all indications seem to point that direction. With the new pope arriving in mid march, things should be interesting.

US President Barack Obama is expected to arrive in Jerusalem on March 20 for a three-day trip which will also take him to the West Bank city of Ramallah, media reports and a Palestinian official said.

According to a draft itinerary published in Israel's top-selling Yediot Aharonot, Obama will begin his first-ever visit to Israel as president on March 20
LINK

Hard to believe, March madness college basketball will be in full swing; from what I see, he spends more time watching ESPN leg thrown over a lounge chair than time in the Cabinet Room. Riding a donkey you say? Palm frawn bearers chosen? What is with his not using George Washingtons Masonic Bible to be swarn in on? Two small publications instead, pamphlets of or attributed to George Souros-dome? Donkey will come up lame last moment, have to ride in on a sedan chair carried by the ghosts of even lamer presidents.
edit on 24-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
wow, that`s a dangerous part of the world to be playing tourist in.
call me paranoid but if I was the president I wouldn`t go, not just because it`s a dangerous place but it`s the perfect place for a false flag event.

I don`t really want to say what i`m thinking but... what the heck,.... if the president gets killed by an "iranian" terrorist while he is in Israel we can be pretty sure that it was a false flag to get us into a war with Iran. There I said it.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
call me paranoid but if I was the president I wouldn`t go, not just because it`s a dangerous place but it`s the perfect place for a false flag event.

I don`t really want to say what i`m thinking but... what the heck,.... if the president gets killed by an "iranian" terrorist while he is in Israel we can be pretty sure that it was a false flag to get us into a war with Iran. There I said it.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Fake attack on the Prez and all hell breaks loose.

It will be labelled as an attack from Iran.

Justification for war before the eyes of the World.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just found out the symbolism about the ice sculpture that is being made in Obama's honor. It's made of a big ice crystal, which could be illuminati symbol twisted as chrystal, or christ-al. Unpleasant to see the similarities.

Well it hasn't happened yet. His plane could always be struck by lightning and fall out of the sky. That would put the real Jesus' words into perspective. Luke 10:18 -- "...as lightning fall from heaven."

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
we'll see.. if obama gets "mortally wounded" and pulls out of it.. then maybe we'll see he's the antichrist but i wouldn't get any hopes up because to many other prophecies need to be fulfilled in my opinion. i just don't think the timeline is right for it and if obamas crew set this up to imply he's Jesus-like by doing this it's shameful and a tad presumptuous.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

He would be much safer if he used Face Time on iPhone.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
I just found out the symbolism about the ice sculpture that is being made in Obama's honor. It's made of a big ice crystal, which could be illuminati symbol twisted as chrystal, or christ-al. Unpleasant to see the similarities.

Well it hasn't happened yet. His plane could always be struck by lightning and fall out of the sky. That would put the real Jesus' words into perspective. Luke 10:18 -- "...as lightning fall from heaven."

Did you know that the word for lightning is indeed “baraq” in Hebrew. In Aramaic it’s “beraq.” In Hebrew, "bama" means "back," "hill" or "high place, place of worship". Lightening from heaven.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by n3mesis
we'll see.. if obama gets "mortally wounded" and pulls out of it.. then maybe we'll see he's the antichrist but i wouldn't get any hopes up because to many other prophecies need to be fulfilled in my opinion. i just don't think the timeline is right for it and if obamas crew set this up to imply he's Jesus-like by doing this it's shameful and a tad presumptuous.

Maybe not, but the time is fast approaching for a peace deal. For one, the true Jesus enters the temple and overturns the tables of the money changers and the benches of the ones selling doves. What is Obama going over for? To give dictators money and work on peace with the same. It is exactly reverse of Jesus.

Literally, what Jesus did was to turn the financial tables to debt and the peacemakers have no rest (Benches). Today, we see this happening. See my thread on this topic. Global Financial Meltdown

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

Is it a dodectrahedron? Or look like two 3 dimensional spinning stars of David one clockwise the other counter(merkaba field activated). None of these would be illuminati, more Masonic symbolism which he would have no access to, and if faking it, could possibly do some great harm to himself now that the jig is up on irrighteous intent, the fool is the last to know the game its been led into with no foresight (you have no idea the depth of cleverness that is involved here).
edit on 24-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Don't forget. We have another candidate for this: If Ariel Sharon comes out of his coma, this could also be the one that is revived from a head wound. Who knows? The video below outlines a Rabbi that predicted Jesus as Messiah when Sharon dies.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Brain activity detected in Sharon as of January 2013.

Link from CNN

(CNN) -- Comatose for seven years, Israel's iconic former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is showing "significant brain activity." The 84-year-old suffered a devastating stroke January 4, 2006, and a brain hemorrhage. He was presumed to be in a vegetative state. But on Monday, a team of surprised neuroscientists and doctors said Sharon's brain appeared to respond when they showed him pictures of his family and had him listen to his son's voice. Doctors also used tactile stimuli to measure Sharon's reaction.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well if he gets a head wound and comes bak to life you can bet its aleady too late for repentance.....

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wow, the timing of this is just too creepy with the papal election. Will one of them be the antichrist and the other the false prophet?

Rev_19:20 The beast was taken prisoner, together with the false prophet who had performed miracles in his presence. (It was by those miracles that he had deceived those who had the mark of the beast and those who had worshiped the image of the beast.) The beast and the false prophet were both thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Luk_10:18 Jesus answered them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."

H1300
בּרק
bârâq
lightnings, 9
Exo_19:16, Job_38:35, Psa_18:14, Psa_77:18, Psa_97:4, Psa_135:7, Jer_10:13, Jer_51:16, Nah_2:4

H1116
בּמה
bâmâh
high, 100
Lev_26:30, Num_21:28, Num_22:41, Num_33:52, Deu_32:13, Deu_33:29, 1Sa_9:12-14 (3), 1Sa_9:19, 1Sa_9:25, 1Sa_10:5, 1Sa_10:13 ...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinrad
Wow, the timing of this is just too creepy with the papal election. Will one of them be the antichrist and the other the false prophet?

I agree. This thread should be 'up' in the Religious Conspiracies section and not down here in the off topic religion comments.

Obamessiah ... his followers have referred to him in messianic language and obama himself uses self messianic language. Now this Jerusalem trip??? At that time??? Couple that with the papal stuff. I find it VERY odd.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

LINK

edit on 24-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

No love. Nice suggestion, but untrue and useless.
Apart from the fact that i deeply despise 'begley'.

Not only the ' jewish yearcount ' is off - what, 5570 now ? -
because that is the akkadian start of empire -
and has *nothing* to do with Gods timeline -

but
the biblical newyear starts with the ' first full moon after the spring equinox'
full moon is 25th march this year
+ 14 days

...i hate false preachers
i so deeply hate them

all they care is present their OWN Ego

using Scripture / endtime events / whatever

but ONLY to PROMOTE THEIR OWN EGO

sigh

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
- the + 14 days being Passover
in the ' first month '

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree Enoch and I feel a sense of urgency to give light to my family because of the dreams i have and I ask the father for info and through many different ways i find my answers through some of your posts and things being shown to me, this feeling gets stronger everyday.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Don't forget. We have another candidate for this: If Ariel Sharon comes out of his coma, this could also be the one that is revived from a head wound. Who knows? The video below outlines a Rabbi that predicted Jesus as Messiah when Sharon dies.

Can see Obi standing over him now with a pillow.He He

edit on 25-2-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here are people looking into words/ideas/concept to see a god where there is none.

Just because you see the "other side" as evil/scary , that does not mean that YOUR side is the "truth".

Because Satanists/Luciferians exist, or someone (which are many, many, by the way) happen to seem like the anti-christ, does not mean that the other side is "true/fight".

It is all duality, make one side declare evil so everyone jumps on the other side...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join