It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Summoning of Russia and Iran to Israel - Ezekiel 35-39

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Quetzalcoatl14

grin

so you support the canaanites hm ?

who originated from Cain, who slew his brother ?

methinks...your position is enough clear here.

Poor you.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
- i suggest you,
that you álso support the TPTB then
and the banks
and monsato
etc

because those are ALL 'canaanites'

evil blood

wanting to destroy people.

Very telling, that you support thém.

Makes me wonder about your credentials.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Well, actually, I do not support the powers that be.

Ironically, TPTB have been using the exact same arguments you are making to exploit and suppress people. They used these arguments during the Crusades. And guess what, the Muslim Powers That Be ALSO used the same arguments to take over the Middle East and North Africa.

And, guess what, the Communists ALSO used similar arguments to create the Soviet Union.

Many "conservatives" attempt to paint themselves as some kind of island in a sea of liberalism, fighting TPTB. Fundamentalism and justifying hurting others in the name of race or religion is one of the most ancient evils AND arguments used by TPTB.

You just like it as long as it isn't turned on you. When it is, boy will you be hooting.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You are absolutely right love.

Yes the same argument has been used by numerous beliefs, and numerous systems,
solemly with the argument of Sustaining Power.

the reason, they did that,
whispered to do so by Evil, itself,
was, to discredit the whole theme, alltogether.

Exactly like Evil put ' harold camping' in the news, to Discredit Rapture.

- not because the FACT of Rapture is wrong - not at all -
but
what better way to Discredit the entire Rapture,
as by letting it being misused by a CLOWN ?

see here your Trap.

You discredit the Truth,
by pulling along fake ' proofs ' .

Dont.

Your very life depends on it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
but i do applaud your persistant thinking.

look - i m not your enemy.

But i need you to see, that always Man has created false systems of Rule,
under the ' name of god '
be it catholicism, nazism, or whatever - ism

or systems withóut god,
capitalISM, communISM, whatever.

But all those fakes were MENT to Discredit His vieuw:
a new Eden

just dont get tricked, by seeing all the False, to forget focussing on the Truth.

I wish you well.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So this thread appears to be a 3-way argument. All of you believe in God but one is saying it is ok for God to commit genocide, the other is saying it wasn't God but his children by misinterpreting his will and the 3rd is saying the victors write history? So if the rapture came which of you 3 would ascend?

Wouldn't it be easier to accept that the world is going to hell in a handbag and we might as well stick our heads between our legs and kiss our own ass goodbye?

You know, I was raised a Christian until I was free to think for myself. I'll be the first to admit that through all my research including Christianity it seemed clear to me through free thought, that whatever the truth is, is cleverly hidden through doublespeak and intentional obfuscation. The mere fact that this argument is only being supported through the bible is concerning. I never check which forum I'm in but guessing the is Spirituality.

Man is cruel and not a single race has shown to be anymore benevolent than another. So the mere fact someone can justify genocide as the will of God would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

To the OP, these threads only give credence to those who seek to usurp us do they not? These buffoons in power only seek one thing......more power. It is THIS behavior of THESE buffoons that brought upon these tragic events and wrapping these atrocities in a blanket of Christian righteousness only further empowers THESE people to do what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

I'm beginning to question people's ability to reason on here.

What, if anything, did my argument have to do with salvation?

Did I ever claim I believed in people ascending, Jesus, or the rapture?

My argument, pure and simple, is that ethnic and religious groups across history, including the Germans, Aztecs, and ancient Hebrews, have used political, ethnic, and religious arguments to conquer, kill, and exploit other groups. It is wrong and a form of evil and ignorance.

My beef with many fundamentalists, whether they be Christian, Jewish, or Muslim, is that they have an inability to call out such genocidal and racist historical facts because to do so would call in to question their holy writings and
the purity of their religion. Thus, they continue to justify the past and therefore prepare the way for future such happenings, having not learned from the past.

If Jesus exists and judgement day exists, I would hope that God would call each person and group to the fore and bring to justice those who, out of self-justification, religion, greed, and racism, killed or exploited other groups. Otherwise, I have no interest in "God."

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Okay, in that case, people being slaughtered in Syria is part of god's plan too. You can't pick and choose what is and isn't god's will, it's all or nothing. That also means Newtown was part of his plan too.

You just hit the nail on the head. Everything is in God's plan. Nothing that happens in this world surprises the Creator of the universe. He knows the beginning and the end. Even you 3NL1GHT are in God's plan and you are serving His purpose weather you do it voluntarily or not.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mplsfitter539

So what's the point of the commandments? If we kill someone, it's because of him. If we commit adultery, it's because of him. If he plans everything beforehand then what is the point of the commandments?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You are 100% spot on. I've thought about this. If everything is "God's plan," then morals for us cease to exist, and there can be no blame for any of us. If I kill someone or cheat on my wife, and it is all God's plan, then I don't have any culpability nor should my wife have a problem with it. It is all ordained right?

So, for the fundies and fatalists, you have to choose. If there all things are God's plan, then there is no morality and no point to any religious rantings. The only point then would be to accept things as they flow as all actions happen regardless of our will. However, accordingly even our thoughts could not be in acceptance or non-acceptance "without God's will." Therefore, God is responsible for all evil and all good, internally and externally. Perhaps all of those conceptions are an illusion, but this is the logical place that fatalists have to go if they are to be consistent.

Furthermore, if it is all God's will, none of us need salvation, for it is God's fault, not ours (I don't believe in salvation anyways).

Another example for fundies. Women who are raped or who get pregnant out of wedlock are told not to abort because "God saw that child before it was conceived and planned for his/her existence." Well, if that is true, then answer this: if God planned for a child to exist whom was conceived out of wedlock, then the very concept of having a child out of wedlock ceases to be immoral. Once again, God's fault.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

As Ayn Rand said in regards to a similar question: "Robots are amoral," meaning if we are automatons to either sin or God's will, then there is no guilt. Simple logic.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by mplsfitter539

So what's the point of the commandments? If we kill someone, it's because of him. If we commit adultery, it's because of him. If he plans everything beforehand then what is the point of the commandments?

The point or better said the purpose of the commandments is to show us our sin. If you kill it is a sin which you have committed against God not because of God. God does not will you to sin but when you do sin it is still within His plan. KJV translates two completely different words into the one word "will". [Greek: thelema, “will”] [Greek: boulema, “plan, or higher intention”] The difference here as I see it is that your sin is not what He wills you to do but yet it still fits within His plan. We are not yet a finished work. When you were learning how to walk you fell down but eventually you learned how to not fall down.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join