It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Closing, says Dr. Halpern

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Good evening, and thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

Before I begin, I understand that without cited sources, people will not believe any post. With the subject matter at hand, cited sources are difficult, because, even if someone is brazen enough to post something publically, that post is squashed by the powers that be within a fraction of a second.

I will open by saying that I am a close acquaintance of a gentleman who worked for NASA between 1983-1997. This individual, whom I will refer to as Dr. Halpern, was intimately involved with the shuttle program before he was recruited into what was then called the NRST -- Nibiru Research and Track Team. He worked alongside four other people whose sole job it was to monitor the nibiru system and provide updates to the higher-ups.

At this time, the nibiru system was identified as a system containing a brown dwarf star with seven orbiting bodies, some smaller than our moon and some 4x Jupiter mass. It soon became apparent that the orbital elements of this system would cause it to intersect our inner solar system at some point in time. That time has been hotly debated. Yes, 12/21/2012 has come and gone, and when no nibiru appeared, people breathed a sigh of relief and now any claims of nibiru are easily dismissed.

The 12/21 claim, however, was always disinformation. The true time that the nibiru system would intersect our innter solar system was always in July of 2013. Of course, now no one believes it, and any one claiming to have any valid information on the nibiru system is called a hoaxer or a tin foit hat wearer.

I am not posting this to cause alarm, to create panic, or for any other reason other than to provide information that has been provided to me by a noted scientist who has a genuine care for the survival of (the majority of) the human population.

First I would like to say I am not Robert James, I am not CJ Wixworth, and I am not Sid Addelheimer. I'm just a friend of someone who has inside information on a subject that will impact civilization as we know it. Yes, I am an alcoholic, I listen to country music, and I live in Texas---but none of these things should have any impact on the information being provided. I just want full disclosure.

Now to the information:

Sometime between July and August of the year 2013, the Nibiru system will reach our inner solar system, and the outermost body of the nibiru system, a moon/planet roughly 2x the size of our moon, will pass within 0.1 AU of Earth.

Dr. Halpern does not predict that this will be an ELE, but does foresee problems for people living in coastal regions, near fault lines, and near known and unknown volcanic regions. Dr. Halpern will provide me with additional information very shortly on what these areas can expect.

Nibiru is currently visible from the southern polar regions if you are in possession of a 21 inch telescope.

I have to close for the moment but will add more shortly after my conversation with Dr. Halpern this evening.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes, I am an alcoholic,

Sorry, another reason to disregard this "secret info" your scientist buddy told you

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am probably asking too much with this question but I will ask anyway.

Do you have any PROOF?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dallasdog

a moon/planet roughly 2x the size of our moon, will pass within 0.1 AU of Earth.

HOW could that not be an ELE?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dallasdog

Nibiru is currently visible from the southern polar regions if you are in possession of a 21 inch telescope.

I have to close for the moment but will add more shortly after my conversation with Dr. Halpern this evening.

Video tape, ... Or audio record the conversation. Ask the Doc for a date, too. =)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Did your Dr. Halpern work with these other former NASA scientists who had also worked on the Nibiru Research Search Team: Dr. Ricks, Dr. Bojanovich, Dr. Rosen-Rosen, Dr. Bernard Schnitzel?

I suppose next you will be telling us that the government is already in secondary protocol and anticipating the worst.
edit on 24-2-2013 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Nibiru is currently visible from the southern polar regions if you are in possession of a 21 inch telescope

In which case most of us say, "pics or it didn't happen."

Plenty of amateurs out there posting pics without Nibiru... Always wonder where the believer camp is with their proof...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
6 months out ?

how convenient yet random and boring

sorry, it doesn't have the 12/21/12 sex appeal the mayans had

he should go with 3/1/13, even the hollywood illuminati are on that one

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sorry, but that's pure nonsence, the nearest star to our sun is Proxima Centauri 4.2 LY in distance from earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hello Bernard... not seen you around for a bit

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You better ask your insider where any of us can find the slighest hint of information that will verify this because without any source or information apart from your testimony, this is nothing more than another Nibiru scare thread. I expect that you will lead a few people on for a couple more posts and then magically disappear. Hopefully I'm wrong and you can bring something to the topic but I'm nor very confident to say the least. I look forward to the disappointment.
edit on 24-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

a moon/planet roughly 2x the size of our moon, will pass within 0.1 AU of Earth.

HOW could that not be an ELE?

The moon is 384,400 km from earth. 0.1AU is 15,000,000 km... That's something like 39 times as far away..
It's gravity would be way less than the moons gravity as it affects the Earth at such a larger distance. Meaning the OP was correct in saying that would NOT be an ELE.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So about 9 million miles out at the closest point, around July, seen from the south.

And where (how distant ) is it supposed to be now, and speed of travel?

**weirdly, that sort of matches up with a bunch of remote viewers, Ed Dames and about a dozen others. They had said June or July, but the talk of the coastal problems is similar.

edit on 24-2-2013 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i am almost certain the op is a serial hoaxer known as Bernard. Its always bs and there is
always a Dr friend. Don't waste your time here.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I can't believe some of these I am a friend of a friend threads, worse yet I can't believe I just wasted 30 seconds reading this entire thread when I could have been out back digging a bunker......

I can't believe I even posted this instead of just moving on to something a little more catchy if you will.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I did actually point Bernard out in my post further up ^^^

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
In this day and age Amateur Astronomers are giving big government space programs a run for their money.

There isn't an uproar in that community. Never has been.
I think that speaks volumes about this subject.

Unless... there's a conspiracy within our very neighborhoods afoot!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join