It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So that's why people vote for Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
According to Dr Siegel "Thanks to the Bush campaign's unremitting fear-mongering, millions of voters are reacting not with their linear and logical left brain but with their lizard brain and their more emotional right brain."

article here - www.alternet.org...

By keeping your brain in a constant state of fear, you will not question or oppose or think.

Just dont let David Icke see this article lol

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yeah, that and a healthy dose of ignorance does the trick.

But to be sure, to be sure, a healthy Bush campaign will be filled with lies and obfuscations and soundbites and a friendly electronic voting fraud machine manufacturer or two.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ahh yes, there is that also. would be interesting to see the brain patterns of both parties voters after the boogeyman bin laden was brought out before halloween hehe

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well there's that and that really cool cowboy hat he wears while he's on vacation. Guess walking off instead of answering questions about his possible criminal connections to Kenneth Lay during that press conference saved him some votes too.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
ahh yes, there is that also. would be interesting to see the brain patterns of both parties voters after the boogeyman bin laden was brought out before halloween hehe

It shows what kind of person you are when you are glad that Bin Laden is alive b/c it makes Bush looks bad......typical liberal BS. Would it make you feel better if there was another 911 before the elections so Kerry would win also? You are a disgrace!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yes, how dare someone question the president!!!

i always liked the idea of a game show called the yes/no show in which politicians were made to sit in a chair which would give them a big electric shock each time they didnt answer a simple yes or no to whatever question they were being asked lol

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I never said there was something wrong with questioning the president. I said you were a disgrace for thinking it is a good thing that Bin Ladin is alive. Do you hope there is another 911, you didn't answer the question, looks like you need a shock.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackywagg

Originally posted by justyc

It shows what kind of person you are when you are glad that Bin Laden is alive b/c it makes Bush looks bad......typical liberal BS. Would it make you feel better if there was another 911 before the elections so Kerry would win also? You are a disgrace!!!!!!!!!

ummm, which particular post were you reading & referring to as i dont recall ANYWHERE saying ANYTHING about my thoughts on bin laden being alive & making bush look bad - but for your information, seeing as bush isnt worried & doesnt care about catching bin laden (& he has stated this publicly btw) why do you not call him a disgrace?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
omg - you have replied to MY post within 2 seconds - there must be something seriously wrong with you!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Alrighty everybody, kindly refrain from personal attacks and the like. They add nothing to the thread.

Thanks
FredT

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
my bad FredT. however, english sarcasm is not always meant as an 'attack' on someone & is usually misinterpreted. it was only meant to point out that it is not always possible to reply to a post immediately (in my case because i happen to be on call this weekend & had to take a phonecall) but to be attacked for not replying straight away i think is a bit out of order.

top topics

join