It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope, Clegg And Cardinal O'brien. The smell of blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh the outrage

Really are we to swallow what is nothing more than a selfish power struggle?

Cardianl O'Brien A charge going back to 1980 suddenly comes to the fore after the Pope announces his resignation.

We are expected to believe it was coincidence that a week before the popes 'shock' announcement this 30 year old scandal suddenly becomes hot news.

Nick Clegg - Lord Rennard He knows nothing and would have acted if he did. Oh and he did know in 2008

These two issues although separate are in fact the same thing. They don’t care about the affect it has on the people they are meant to represent. Who cares about the misuse of power until the smell of blood from a wounded leader is too much temptation to resist.

Our part in this is that we are expected to be outraged. The emperors of Rome used the rabble to achieve political goals and that tactic is alive and well today.

Both these stories are about an internal power struggle using corruption that has been ignored until it is of use to the conspirators. Now our job, the rabble is to ask no questions but to do the dirty work

Rabble. Are you ready to rumble?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
cardinal o,brian used to come to the school i went to & let me tell you it was asses against the wall when he walked the corridors at the school
no smoke without fire there folks

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Whether there are grounds for the charges or not is not really the point here.

What I see is alleged misconduct in the case of Cardinal O'brien that goes back 30 years and no one took any action. Now he has the chance to either become the next Pope or vote on it suddenly justice needs to be done.

Lord Rennard’s alleged misconduct goes back to 2008 and known within the Liberal party as the 'maker of kings'. Why has it taken 5 years to look into whether there are charges to face? Is it coincidence this comes up when rumblings of discontent within Clegg’s party are becoming audible?

These two cases to me show the depth of corruption of those that should be above it. That despite their public persona they care little for rules, laws and justice or those they are meant to represent and now demonstrate they are no better than blackmailers. That these alleged cases of misconduct are seen as leverage to promote self interest and careers, not as crime and care nothing for the victims both past, present and future.

These people demonstrate over and over that they are not trustworthy or honest. That they have no concept of right and wrong unless it is for their self interest

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

As I don't know what did and didn't happen, I won't speculate, but it is worth mentioning he was due to leave his post on his 75th birthday next month and it's the pope who's told him to go with immediate effect.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Whether there are grounds for the charges or not is not really the point here.

What I see is alleged misconduct in the case of Cardinal O'brien that goes back 30 years and no one took any action. Now he has the chance to either become the next Pope or vote on it suddenly justice needs to be done.

Lord Rennard’s alleged misconduct goes back to 2008 and known within the Liberal party as the 'maker of kings'. Why has it taken 5 years to look into whether there are charges to face? Is it coincidence this comes up when rumblings of discontent within Clegg’s party are becoming audible?

These two cases to me show the depth of corruption of those that should be above it. That despite their public persona they care little for rules, laws and justice or those they are meant to represent and now demonstrate they are no better than blackmailers. That these alleged cases of misconduct are seen as leverage to promote self interest and careers, not as crime and care nothing for the victims both past, present and future.

These people demonstrate over and over that they are not trustworthy or honest. That they have no concept of right and wrong unless it is for their self interest

Yep the RC is the WHORE OF Babylon... I'd like to see them fall simply for the millions of idigenous they killed much less their other crimes..

Still, there is something rotten in the way this is being done that does smell of manipualtin of the masses.. I mean really ..why do we accept pedophlia in this nation if it isn't accepted at the top.. It would have stopped eons ago without men in power fostering it

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Job done. Cardinal O'Brien has resigned and will not attend the conclave. So whoever he was going to vote for now will not get that vote. The message to the other Cardinals made clear. Toe the line or face the consequences.

Let's see how far those that have accused O'Brien take the accusations now.

Clegg is now fighting to control the Lord Rennard scandal. If he cannot stifle it or disconnect himself from it we will see the contenders/conspirators show their faces.

The power game is being played out in front of us and the people that these egotists are meant to serve benifit how?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Job done. Cardinal O'Brien has resigned and will not attend the conclave. So whoever he was going to vote for now will not get that vote. The message to the other Cardinals made clear. Toe the line or face the consequences.

Let's see how far those that have accused O'Brien take the accusations now.

Clegg is now fighting to control the Lord Rennard scandal. If he cannot stifle it or disconnect himself from it we will see the contenders/conspirators show their faces.

The power game is being played out in front of us and the people that these egotists are meant to serve benifit how?

Cardinal Maloney was just protested in Boston because the people there don't want him voting.. You're right about the infighting amongst the rich you can see it if you look behind the headlines.. (NPR today) one day folks will realize that it's the rich against the rest of us..till then you might as well keep pushing that rocjk right on up that hill

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is one that has me asking what's the purpose. It seems like there's a coup happening in the vatican but I'd always assumed they'd been fully infiltrated long ago.

Wierd thing just as I was writing the following words I heard them on the radio again.

What's this Alex Jones is spewing about a royal family paedophile ring scandal brewing, involving the PM?

I know he lies and exaggerates, and makes stuff up but that's a pretty specific accusation.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The rc gang are at last being outted for all the noncing and murdering they have done over the years. Not before time either. As to the royal family and nonces, you only have to look at the sir jimmy so VILE savil scandal. Mentor to prince Charles for 50 years? Close family friend of the royals? Knighted? Did`nt MI5/6 or the police ever check him out? He was named as a ripper suspect and arrested at least 6 times by the police who covered it all up.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

What I was pointing out in the OP is not the types of abuse and there are many examples of it.

What we are watching is not the RC church collapsing or the liberal party cleaning house. These two events let us peep through the curtains to see a power struggle in action.

Do you think the RC church cares about the alleged abuses by O'Brien? If they did this would have been addressed 30 years ago and if true how many more abuses could have happened since that could have been avoided? No they care only for one thing, that the man they want at the top gets there. They don’t see the crime, they don’t care about the crime. They see leverage and that is what we are seeing today.

The example of Clegg. Those in his party that are looking at a very bleak future for their careers are testing the water. They care nothing for those that voted for them. The proof is all the promises broken to get their hands on power. If Clegg shows any vulnerability then you will see a challenge and this will not be for us but for their careers.

Aem56 says:

Cardinal Maloney was just protested in Boston because the people there don't want him voting
So if you want to see TPTB at work, this is your chance while the curtains are not fully drawn.

Clerical Whispers

The butler's leaked documents told of corruption in the Vatican, infighting over the running of its scandal-mired bank, and painted a picture of an administration where some clerics were more interested in their careers than serving the pope.
So let's not watch the headlines as we are meant to do instead look past them and see what we are not supposed to.

edit on 25-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

`Im so sorry ` clegg is nothing but a liar as we all heard from his own mouth.
As for the RC well what can any one say? The truth is apparent for all to see, Ratzinger covered it all up and moved the offenders to other churchs, were they continued to rape and molest our children. Millions paid out in compensation and he had to resign. He will hide away in the vatican grounds, so that he can avoid being arrested.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

`Im so sorry ` clegg is nothing but a liar as we all heard from his own mouth.
Of course he is. He is a politician, they all are liars. The point I am trying to make is none of them care about the alleged crime or the victims. The alleged abuses are seen by them as leverage to be use as an opportunity to further their careers when it suits them. Please look beyond the headlines.

As for the RC well what can any one say? The truth is apparent for all to see, Ratzinger covered it all up and moved the offenders to other churchs, were they continued to rape and molest our children. Millions paid out in compensation and he had to resign. He will hide away in the vatican grounds, so that he can avoid being arrested.
Again there are many threads here dealing with the headlines but I would like to look past them and discuss what we are seeing in the background.

Is the removal of O'Brien from the vote an attempt to remove a vote for a pope that will take action on the outrages committed within the RC movement or an attempt or an attempt to rig the vote to put in place a pope that will continue to protect the criminals?

One thing for certain is no one cares about the victims, or the RC movement. They only show concern for their careers and in some cases their freedom.

I believe we can learn much more by looking past the headlines and understand how these egotistic psychopathic individuals function allowing us to attack them where they live and not just the results of what they do behind closed doors.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I know mate I totally agree re the royal family just look at what happened with the queen in canada in the sixties it was just the first time I'd heard media refer to a poss royal pedo connection.

Anyway thats off topic.

OP this still surprises me because I had assumed that the vatican had been hopelessly and completely infiltrated decades ago. Therefore I assumed they'd stick to the hymn sheet and there'd be no struggle going on.

These events suggest that the church isn't completely under NWO control, and that there are still good people within it's walls with influence and the courage to wield it. I think he has been blackmailed into leaving or that he has accomplished whatever purpose he was elected for. It just seems so antiquated to me that they may not have planned and gamed these scenarios out at think tanks, bohemian grove and bilderberg years and years ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There is NO stopping it now!

It is TIME for it all to come out!

They will twist and turn, squeal and wriggle to hide everything for as long as possible but their time is up!

May you live in interesting times!

Peace to men and women of Goodwill!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Have a look at this lads. Everybody knows

top topics

join