It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

I am sooo sorry for your loss of your husband. Also saddens me you have a neighbour who found it necessary to reproduce.... How terrible it is to be stared at and your description explains to me these two are not normal... Life is difficult enough especially since we have an idea of what is happening in the world and our desire to know more hence our ATS habits... Like you I have stop posting some time ago... also I check back here to see if there are any new messages! It felt comforting to know that "others" have similar feelings of unexplained expectations of hope of change (change is the only thing I can come up with when trying to understand these feelings of waiting).

I have not put my life on hold as someone in this thread has suggested. However in the last thirty years the world has gotten darker and Galadriel your neighours are fine examples of darkness... I cannot imagine setting someone up to have all of my leaves to scatter in the next windfall onto someone else garden.

Keep safe and keep coming back as your Posts among others I DO READ.....

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Thank you for your post. It didn't show up in my "post replies" section under my messages tab, so I wasn't aware of your post until I went peeking back at our wonderful Waiting Game thread.

Yes, darkness seems to have settled over the land. I am amazed at the road rage. I am amazed at the mean-spiritedness of kids and teens, and those my own age.

At work, I watch and listen in silent horror at how petty and mean people can be about others. I can't fathom how they think it is okay to talk about others with such disdain. At stores, the clerks are sometimes so rude and bitter.

But then someone comes along who is sunny and warm and kind and I realize there are still good folks in the world. I try to be the one who smiles, or looks at others with "kind eyes" and is the one who let's the driver trying to cut into the lane at the last minute in by easing off my gas pedal. I hold doors for everyone - men, women, young, old -- and people look surprised sometimes. If I see someone struggling to carry something to the office or parking garage, I offer to help.

I think to myself, how can I shine light in this moment? How can I be an example of light in the world, no matter how mundane. I make small talk in elevators when everyone is looking at their feet and seemingly dreading heading to their desk. I smile and say goodnight to the parking garage attendant every day without fail.

I do this because I don't have time or money to give. But I can give respect, kindness, compassion, courtesy, acknowledgement, appreciation. Sometimes I just envision my office tower as filled with light, top to bottom, bottom to top, and that everyone is blessed and healed. I sometimes just silently send love and light out from my heart as I walk from my car to the office floor.

I find dogs and cats generally seem to respond to love and kindness being directed toward them, without making a sound or outward gesture.

But some folks don't respond - or respond with anger and hatred (sort of like my neighbors
and I can't explain why.

I hope I am wrong about the state of the world, of the seemingly growing "darkness" on the face of humankind. And I worry sometimes about what the world will be like for my children as they get older (they are young adults now) - and as they have kids. Not just from economic, environmental and political standpoints, but just from the way people treat people. If we come to a SHTF scenario, I fear that the mad max mentality will prevail. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Only kindness matters, in the end.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
is everyone still waiting?

I done made the round trip.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Lysergic
is everyone still waiting?

I done made the round trip.

still waiting...yes

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Something happened to me this morning.

I was lying in bed and received what felt like 'Morse Code' Messaging in my arm. ha ha... i know this sounds really weird but it was happening... I was receiving like palpatations, like a heartbeat feeling and i said to myself 'this feels like a message of some kind' and then I sort of lay there thinking about other stuff. I got up and did the usual, sat at the comp, browsed the net and then went to run the taps in bathroom... came back to my living room, switched off my charger to my phone, the phone lit up and guess what it said 11:11. No joke.

And that reminded me of what 11:11 was... an activation code! I started thinking wait a minute a I being activated for something... is my DNA going through a change, my body telling me that the Activation is going ahead??

I'm now sitting here wondering what is going to happen to my body? Am I receiving a code from elsewhere in the Universe?

You probably will tell me its nothing and I will probably agree but still....

Not the only place I get these rythms ... I get them in parts of my legs, thighs, abdomen area..

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Funny you should post about 11:11, its been happening with me again a lot lately.
it comes and goes, but when it does its every day sometimes 2or 3 times a day.
Apparently we're star-seed children...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Yeah, there is a lot about 'star-seed' children in this thread.

But I think I am now an Elder Star-Seed.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi all,

I just started a new Thread in the 'Movies' Forum relating to this Film which is due to be screened later this year in London but I thought I'd share it here too as it's about this 11:11 and Connections...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

It's been more than a year since I've been on ATS, excepting the occasional quick drop in and message check. I've thought about this thread quite a lot and about how magical that night felt, when everyone was responding at such a rapid pace.

It was a real connection, a deep understanding, a feeling of "Me, too! Thank the Lord I'm not alone with this!" and it was powerful. I honestly don't know if I've ever experienced anything like that before. I'm certain I haven't experienced it since.

But the big question is....are we still waiting? Waiting for the other shoe to drop, waiting for the big "it" that looms on the horizon?

For me, yes. I'm still waiting. And the feeling is stronger than ever.

It's not that I have a passive world view or attitude. I don't. If I want something, I do my best to get it. I work for my dreams, chase my hopes, live my life. I'm not waiting for anyone to rescue me, for things to suddenly and miraculously fall into place, or anything like that. This waiting I'm trying to describe is something else, entirely. Almost like a sixth sense that something....momentous....lurks in the near future.

So, ATS....do you still feel it?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smyleegrl

It was a real connection, a deep understanding, a feeling of "Me, too! Thank the Lord I'm not alone with this!" and it was powerful. I honestly don't know if I've ever experienced anything like that before. I'm certain I haven't experienced it since.

Same here, i never experienced something like that night before either.
It was quite unbelievable really, the amount of people all coming on with the same feeling

For me the feeling is'nt stronger or weaker, the same. But i'd say that that night is was at its strongest for me and judging by the amount of replies, for a lot of others too.

p.s. welcome back

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yep, still waiting.

I'm 20 Y.O. now and have had this feeling for as long as i can remember.

I've been trying to ignore it,
because it gives me the feeling that the here and now is less important than it actually is.
It's a distraction that i cannot get rid of.

Not to sound all melancholic, but i guess it originates from unreasonable disappointment.
We are born in a world of wonder, but that sense of wonder is quickly crushed by the unnatural world we have created for ourselves, which leaves us wanting something more.
Humanity could have the power to create paradise on earth, but our primal, carnal desires and instincts keep us locked in a world of unrealized potentials..
These potentials reside in everyone's minds and so we do our best to make them come to fruition, but most can only make that happen for themselves and few others if they are lucky.
So we elect ''wise'' people, and give them power in the hopes that they will make it happen for everyone, because even though we may seem content with our lives as they are, we still feel like something is missing, ALL of us do, humanity as a collective is confused, emotionally stuck.
We keep searching for ways to make life easier, but they just make things more complicated.
The ones we gave power are using that power mainly for their own personal gains.
A fast paced competitive lifestyle has left us with difficulties connecting to the people around us, to find love.
And on top of all that, the world is changing faster than ever, making us feel powerless which in turn makes us hope for something bigger than ourselves to take control. But this is a dangerous suggestible mindset, we should be careful what we wish for. We aren't waiting for aliens, a new kind of spirituality / religion or a revolution, I think we are simply looking for understanding and love in a loveless world, not between two people, but between everyone.

Although this might be impossible since we are practically animals, with beastly instincts and desires, we should not let that hold us back. I think it IS possible to find that which we are waiting for.. but maybe not in our lifetime, this will be a gradual change depending on a shift in consciousness from our now illogical animalistic instincts to a consciousness that transcends that. To achieve this, first we must realize that we are not as powerless as we think we are, we shouldn't be waiting we should be creating the world we're waiting for.

Now if only i knew how, i wouldn't be such a hypocrite.

Does this make any sense?
Somehow i feel like i am too young to realize that this is all wishful thinking.. Otherwise things would be different by now right?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

I don't have the answers, but those are very valid points you've raised. Maybe that waiting feeling is disappointment with the status quo combined with the disillusion that inevitably follows when you reach an age where you realize, you're no different than anyone else. I don't know.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hi smyleegrl!

I had that feeling for many years, feeling like something was on the verge of happening...
Something is always on the verge of happening.

So far that other shoe has not dropped yet,
and I no longer wait or feel like I am waiting for it,
I just go day by day.

Good to see you again!

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Good to see you as well, Darkblade. Missed you!

Life does seem day by day, but I've always got that sense of otherness, looking over my shoulder. It's just a strange, strange thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I am familiar with the feeling.

It got annoying lol

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is just a theory,
But that night, of the OP, the responses were almost overwhelming.
A lot of people replied within a relative short space of time.
The feeling seemed so strong in all posters.
A lot of people also had the 11:11 sychroniscity going on in their lives.

im just wondering out loud here, and i hope i dont get ridiculed, but maybe that was the night and time of an arrival?
Whether it was an arrival from elsewhere in The Universe or a birth.

Remember the film Close Encounters? When a lot of people were attracted to the mountain not knowing why?
Well maybe something similar happened right here on ATS that night..

Like i said im just typing as i think, its only a thought...

edit on 5/8/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Oh, me too!! Just turned 44 and I don't know about the rest of you "waiters" but, I feel it's coming.. I'm not sure why and frankly I do not like how it makes me feel. I stood outside two days ago and I started to rapidly look around because I got an overwhelming sense something was coming. I know this might sound weird and that I might be crazy but, it's a real feeling. I have felt like I was waiting for something and then a little over a week before my birthday (it was Monday I think, sorry my bday is an unimportant day) the waiting feeling changed to its coming. That day two days ago was way more intense and I do not ever remember feeling that way. It has eased up a bit but I still feel it's coming.. I don't know what "it" is but, I hope "it" gets here soon. Who knows maybe it's my death. I just want to stop feeling like this, I hate waiting for anything lol....It's nice knowing I'm not completely alone..
edit on 7-8-2014 by kaidec because: correction!

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You know what I think?

I think we are all meant to meet up at someplace but that place I don't know although I have thought that it could be the Pyramids Of Giza.

Or its just time to change the World or the Climate! I recently purchased a Cycle to help and as soon as I did, I noticed a lot of other Cyclists on the roads. Not saying they weren't there before but I've just noticed loads now. It's like people have woken to the fact that we don't need cars to get around and all that pollution which comes with them.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Welcome home (back lol)

Good to see you..... Still waiting but feeling more urgent.... seeing 11:11 x2 and 111 and 1311 (which is 111) everyday this is happening all the time now. So its either reinforced and therefore expected (you and this darn thread I blame LOL) or hmmmm don't know what! Also the natural disasters along with Fish dying mammals being beached and News stories that cannot be believed..... So many weird situations i.e. missing planes to earthquakes all over the planet to LEO's killing citizens... 20 years ago reading some of the headlines in ATS out loud surrounding people would yell BS.

If something in which we all feel like we are waiting for happens it has to be for the best as I feel the world needs a break as well as the innocents who must bear with current affairs....

We have talked here on ATS about what is behind many movies and now there is one on 11:11 - Thanks TruthxIsxInxThexMist for the link to the preview. I don't normally watch trailers cause once you see it most of the time you have seen the movie....

Anyway smyleegrl so very nice to see you and know you are okay lol except for that nagging feeling... Optimism???? Sure feels that way to me almost like Christmas as seen in the eyes of little kids in the movies...... Hope to see more post by you!!!!

SecretKnowledge you are right and I cannot explain why I looked up this thread this evening... just felt the need to check it out... So pleased I did like scratching an itch

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

It's good to see you as well, IceHappy!

I see 11:11 everywhere. Maybe I'm more aware when I see those numbers and its not on the rise, but it is a little disconcerting. Addresses, time, receipts.....1111 is certainly catching my eye. No idea what, if anything, it means.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66 >>

join