It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 01001001

First, welcome to ATS!

I find your ideas very thought provoking and interesting. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future. So glad you decided to join our community.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thank you for the kind and uplifting words.

I am looking forward to interactions with members of this community. Most often I play the role of an observer here and interact with my self on these forums.

It will most certainly help me grow on a personal level.

Thank you for again for the warm greeting, best wishes!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I must admit that the theory doesn't completely resonate with me, but it is interesting, where would we be if we only considered theories that resonate with us.

To be honest i value ideas that run differently to my own, it's like tasting cake for the first time or chillis lol.

Just to maybe expand on your time perception diagram, and to see what you think

a) o----------
b) -----o-----
c) o
was thinking about Zen whilst washing the pots and this popped in my head. I went on a Buddhist retreat with Thich Nhat Hanh and he showed us a watch, where instead of digits it said NOW in each numerical position.
edit on 23-8-2013 by siriussam because: Dish washing

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriussam

I must admit that the theory doesn't completely resonate with me, but it is interesting, where would we be if we only considered theories that resonate with us.

I wouldn't really call it a "theory" per say, more of a new perspective that has helped me deal with certain experiences. The - - - - - - O - - - - - - in my make shift diagram (appearing to "start" in the middle) represents something on a personal level that maybe "others" have not experienced.

To be honest i value ideas that run differently to my own, it's like tasting cake for the first time or chillis lol.

Agreed fully.

Although someone else's words may not resonate with me, they still provide me with an opportunity to expand my thoughts or solidify certain aspects of those thoughts that slipped under my radar so to speak.

Just to maybe expand on your time perception diagram, and to see what you think

a) o----------
b) -----o-----
c) o
was thinking about Zen whilst washing the pots and this popped in my head. I went on a Buddhist retreat with Thich Nhat Hanh and he showed us a watch, where instead of digits it said NOW in each numerical position.

I like that "diagram" as well.

I don't want to stray to far off topic (I have a problem with staying on topic sometimes
) but that diagram would be the next "logical" step up so to speak.

It gets to the point where you realize speaking about these things is "pointless" on certain levels. The only option left is to put on a mask and "choose a side", although on a deeper level you understand there is no side to choose.

C.) O

Is a very liberating vibration to embrace but at times it is fun to forget.

edit on 23-8-2013 by 01001001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think we are about to be enlightened!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CONEDESTROYA
I think we are about to be enlightened!!!

I hope you mean that in a good way. I was visiting ATS long before I joined and don't remember so much going on at once; or events happening as close together as they have the last couple of years. I do hope we either get enlightened as a whole or this sensitivity to changes (or the feeling of something unexplained) dies down. I have to question whether maybe things haven't changed but rather I forget or am simply more aware now. I know (via all of you) I am not alone in this increase of coincidences, increased manifestation, picking up on tentions/energy, etc. I know I have a desire to try to figure it out though. What sticks out for me recently (from 2010 until now) in an attempt to try and explain the unseen feeling:

* Middle East drama - always present but coming in waves that are closer together - chemical weapons used twice
now. Escalating, spreading.
* Very real threat of a chain automic reaction from Fukushima in the fall/winter as they undertake a risky endeavor
Up until now radiation increases in various places.
*Strange sounds worldwide
*Animals dying beyond what's normal.
*Animal diseases (bees/bats)
*Meteors seen frequently/ hitting earth. I know its that time for us but I don't recall direct hits in recent decades
*Weather changes: Huge algae blooms, Red rain/red tides, droughts, floods, records, unprecedented ice melt,
seasons shortening or extending - my observations past few years: (fall comes sooner and remains longer;
winter dryer, summer more intense but shorter - maybe blending together so not as distinct as used to be).
*Ocean acidification possibly from underwater volcanoes (carbon dioxide).
*Ground explosions (presumably gasses).
*Novel human diseases trying to emerge
*Increase in earthquakes (disputable but reference below)
*Sinkholes Popping up in residential areas

*Personal reports I've heard and/or experienced: People reporting strange smells in the air, stillness, groups of people feeling ill with no explanation (comes and goes).

Most of all strange human behavior. Aggression is the most problematic with basic disregard for manners or social responsibility coming in second for me. Out of control spending and corruption worldwide. New pope is suspicious but this isn't new. Overcrowding being noticed by me. Noise pollution is constant so conscious efforts to find quiet. Sirens are ongoing lately (I'm for sure noticing this). Theft has increased where I live yet used to be very safe neighborhood. People don't think for themselves anymore and dont seem to have any mental energy (or I'm just experiencing this personally - with those currently around me day to day - this is a newer thing). Want me to make all the decisions and cannot seem to grasp simple instructions or concepts.

Unsure if people are feeling "it" and can't process it so act out/shut down or I'm picking up on it all more. I've had this feeling for a few years - as if something is not quite right - just around the corner the world is ready to snap so if others are feeling this too it would explain the human behavior aspect. There have always been people behaving in ways I described. It's just so frequent now. There have always been world events that make things seem catastrophic. It just feels as if they are coming at us faster than they used to.

I thought about technology. We get news as quickly as we can type on the keyboard. It's created the global community, and has made news far more intense because the new local is the entire world. However many people I know don't watch news, google news, belong to groups like this, and basically don't have a clue of world events. Therefore it doesn't explain why they report the strange feeling or phenomenon such as smells, illnesses, earth groans, etc.

I'm rambling. Just wish I could figure out a logical explanation for it.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
I was visiting ATS long before I joined and don't remember so much going on at once; or events happening as close together as they have the last couple of years. I do hope we either get enlightened as a whole or this sensitivity to changes (or the feeling of something unexplained) dies down.

I have struggled with the similar thoughts over the past few years. For me the "change" occurred suddenly and came as quite a shock. Amongst other oddities, things I did as a child many years ago "feel" like they just happened yesterday.

I know (via all of you) I am not alone in this increase of coincidences, increased manifestation, picking up on tentions/energy, etc. I know I have a desire to try to figure it out though.

We are most certainly not alone.

The toughest part for me was the feeling of being alone with things in general. The increase in "coincidence" happens all the time now and I have become quite comfortable with it today.

I have learned to be somewhat careful what paths I follow trying to figure "it" out. Part of me is glad I didn't read ATS back when things began shifting for me; although it would have been nice to have others to speak with about shared experiences, most likely I would have just read the words of others who were brave enough to share.

Unsure if people are feeling "it" and can't process it so act out/shut down or I'm picking up on it all more. I've had this feeling for a few years - as if something is not quite right - just around the corner the world is ready to snap so if others are feeling this too it would explain the human behavior aspect.

That was the previous mindset that I experienced for about two + years. These days "things" feel much more in place so to speak. It is a quiet stillness that kinda permeates everywhere. Everything is still so new to me but the biggest change I feel is a much more enjoyable "vibration". Lately I will become filled with the most pleasurable sense of joy/gratitude for no explainable reason.

Please do not take the above as me boasting about this "stuff". I just want people who might be going through certain things similar to myself remember to keep their head up.

I'm rambling. Just wish I could figure out a logical explanation for it.

Same here. On both accounts.

I have a few "explanations" but logic gets somewhat warped in the process.

When I have more time we will have to discuss various explanations. Chatting about this "stuff" really helps me solidify certain aspects of thought that need some TLC.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Somehow we need to divert the upcoming doomsday scenario with our minds!

We need to connect in space and time... I don't think Marching Demonstrations will do it.

We should set a date for this to happen.

I'm thinking the sooner the better.

Lets not forget that many of us live in different time zones.

How does Sept 22nd sound? If we can't set a time because the time differences, we shall have to do it throughout the day.

All we need to do is focus on bright colours circling the planet for a good 5 mins, maybe twice, so 5 mins focus then 5 mins out of focus, back to 5 mins in focus and maybe think about certain areas of the World where there are problems right now such as the area around Syria and the Fukishima Disaster!

Who is with me? Sept 22nd?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I do not see why not.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Hi - Can you explain a bit more about the color "concentration" you are talking about?

I find your idea interesting. I was thinking yesterday about some personal issues I have with my neighbors (or they have with me). Bullies, mean spirited types that yell and intimidate and criticize constantly. My adrenaline rushes every time I see them - bracing for a verbal attack, stares, nasty comments within earshot, etc. I don't argue back, I try to ignore them, but it bothers me just the same. I just want peace, and to live without them bothering me.

I think about that in connection with the broader world, and I feel sad. Because I know I can't do anything to make my neighbors "like" or "respect" me. I can kiss their butt, they still won't care. I can't "kill them with kindness" - as I gave that approach a shot early on. Doesn't help. I can't yell back, they thrive on it and it just upsets me while they seem to feed of it. Ignoring them is best, but it still bothers me - because even by ignoring them and not engaging with them when they want a confrontation -- they keep trying anyway.

If I were to call the ''police" about some of their verbal attacks, they will just increase their attacks and start calling the police on me for imagined or lied about stuff. (Basically - I'm a single woman, working in a white collar good job, tons of hours, no dog (not pets at all at the moment), no parties, no loud vehicles, no cars up on blocks or garbage/stuff in the yard, no radio playing outside, no noise really at all, am barely home - but I don't spray weedkiller on my weeds so my lawn isn't pristine -- but by no means unkempt -- - and that's what they hate the most about me).

Sorry, rambling. But what I meant is I start to think about my neighbor issue and that there's nothing "physical" that I can do to bring peace. Because they don't want peace. They just want to bully. I can't have a normal conversation with them (I tried years ago when I moved in to get along, be pleasant, forgive & forget their outright rudeness to be "nice", they just want what they want and everyone else is a stupid idiot. (I'm not the only recipient of this bullying and rudeness on the street -- but I am the one closest and the only "single woman" around).

If it wasn't the weeds, it would be some other small thing. It's about hate, control, and a better than thou attitude. So I've been "visualizing" white light around my yard and self, as a sort of protection. I've also been trying to shift my energy around this. No luck yet, but the "unseen" is the only thing I can think to do to try and change this or at least stop the further escalation.

And I think - this is why we can't have a peaceful world. This is why there are wars. Because if two suburban neighbors can't be neighborly (not for lack of trying on my part early on), then what hope is there for the world? Perhaps the most powerful thing to do is to focus our energy or light or love on a desired positive outcome on the world stage.

Long way to say - actions in the physical may not be possible or helpful. Maybe actions in the "energetic" sense is the powerful solution - and the means for the masses to bring about change.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Hmmm, they sound like nasty Neighbours!

What I do when I don't want certain people around (gangs of youths smoking and littering), I visualize myself outside of my body flying into them and knocking them about repeating in my mind 'go away, go home or Fxxx off' they soon disappear for the night and sometimes for days! I am hoping they will be gone forever now, only time will tell. Maybe you can try this for a while, it could work, they may leave. Blimey, getting upset about 'Weeds' when there are far more worse things out there. Do your Weeds grow into their backyard? You say you don't have any other Neighbours about close enough to help out or scare them off??? Do you know any big guys in the Area who could maybe scare them a bit?

About the 'Colour' thing: It's basically a way of dealing with outside interference or bad situations. I use it when I fly in a plane, I visualize the plane being surrounded by the Colour Blue (Protective Colour) when the Plane hits bad weather and there is Turbulance, I also Visualize 'Eagles' flying and landing safely... but what I was thinking about on Sept 22nd is a lot of people all Focusing on releasing 'Light Energies' around the Planet and maybe to certain area's of the World where things could get ugly! You should be at Peace, block out everything which is happening outside of your body, sounds, smells, people and try to Visualize Light Colours such as White, Blue, Yellow, Light Green, Pink etc... Circling the Planet and Entering the Earth, Air, Water just to try to give us a lift, give the Planet a lift.. try to heal!

If a lot of us do this at different times of the day, maybe once in the Morning & once at Night for 5 Mins each time, I'm kind of hoping we prevent a dangerous Situation. Maybe in the News the next day or during that week we will hear some good News!

We also have to Focus on pushing those Ships back to where the came from or a least to retreat from the Area!

Can also start doing this from Today if you really want... a few Mins leading upto the 22nd because I have just seen some News on Sky which doesn't look too good.
edit on 4-9-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Don't know if it's just co-incidence but 'Syria' have agreed to hand over their stockpiles of 'Chemical Weapons'.

yay!

One step in the right direction but we still have to hope that Obama backs down from sending in any attacks on Syria!

I believe it is now upto the USA on whether they want this confrontation to boil over!

There will be a lot of people very angry at the USA if they go ahead or to put it bluntly, very angry at Obama and his Congress!
edit on 10-9-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

TruthxIsxInxThexMist
WOW!

You aren't going to believe this but look what I just found by typing into my browser Star system 1111.

This is it.... this is why we have come together.... it must be.....

I am getting this really big emotional feeling right now..... and i'm also feeling hot for some reason.

Check this site: www.dimension1111.com...

Some reading from the site but go read what it says... follow the links!

Starseeds are individuals who exist here on the earth plane in a three dimensional human body, but whose soul may have originated from another planet, star system, galaxy, dimension or parallel universe. These inter-dimensional or extra-terrestrial souls have incarnated onto the earth plane and into the human body/vehicle through the normal process of birth but may or may not have the free will choice to be here. Most starseed souls are born into the human body/vehicle with no conscious knowledge of who they are, where they came from, or why they are here. Starseeds are usually sent here to complete a type of mission, or they may have personally chosen to be here for a specific purpose.

Although starseeds are born without the conscious memories of why they are on the earth plane, they may often have a subconscious knowledge of why they are here. One of the first goals of the starseed is to lift the veil of forgettfulness and remember their purpose. This purpose is often to complete a mission which usually involved helping humanity in some way or another. A large number of starseeds are incarnating during these changing times as we shift into the new age and into a higher energetic vibration. The 11:11 synchronicity often triggers a Starseed Awakening

And this:

re you starting to notice the 11:11 popping up in unusual places when you least expect it? When you see these numbers do you get a strange feeling inside that you can't explain? Eventually this becomes more than just a coincidence. Many are suprised to discover that many people from all over the world, from all walks of life, are having these very same experiences with the number eleven.

Read More About The 11:11 Phenomenon. Find out what an 11:11 experience involves and why it may be happening to you and so many other who are on a spiritual path of self discovery. Many people are beginning to awaken to their own higher selves and to the true nature of reality. The 11:11 experience is a Synchronicity that occurs when one begins to become more conscious of the connection between the physical world outside of them and the spiritual world within them.

Every 11:11 experience is unique for everyone and it may mean something different or personal to each person experiencing it. But the various meanings, feelings, thoughts and the very significance of the experiences themselves tend to be very similar and intuitive. Read through these unique 11:11 Experiences and inspirational messages from around the world. You are welcome to share your own unique 11:11 experience too.

I have been watching Richard Hoogland interview by Project Camelot part 3 of 3 -> 24 mins in and he talking about Dec 21 according to Mayan story but what he says is that it was (This was done in Jan 11 2008) going to happen at 11:11...

Cause

"There is no way 11:11 is an accident because 11:11 is the code of physics that was decoded from the monuments of Mars."

There is many stories how full of BS Hoogland is but I had the privilege of meeting a guy who was present at JPL when the original photos came down for the first time of the face on Mars.... Long story but true.

Anyway I just wanted to share that cause I am watching this now and having heard 11:11 I thought of my friends in The Waiting Game Do You Feel It so I wanted to share....

Remember 23 - 24 mins into it...

I am still feeling it by the way. This year has been one of my darkest years of my life but with my gloom I still feel it.... Keep the faith!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not sure who is still reading this Thread but I have just found something else on the 1111 phenomenon..

1. The great "Swallows" crop formation last year has a symbolic connection to the 11:11 Doorway in the Belt of Orion. 2. Stan Romanek's Mystery Equations with drawings of the wormhole between Orion's Belt and the Earth seems like a confirmation to the above from the ETs (other dimensional entities).

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I still pop by from time to time to see if there are any posts. I miss the thread and many of the folks who were involved, I don't see them on the site much if at all.

And our thread starter is MIA.

As for 11:11, been seeing it for years and years. In a dream I had right after my husband died, he was showing me a piece of paper with 11's written on it, vertical column of 11s, with a line, and then 101 written. He was visibly concerned and had an urgency around his need for me to understand what he was showing me. He did not / could not speak to me in this "dream" that was unlike regular dreams. All he did was look at me, shove the paper toward me to view, and pointed to it. I remember thinking, there are not 11 11s here...11 x 11 does not equal 101. I was confused.
He came to me within just a day or so of his death in my dream, in 1998.

If anyone has a clue what it might mean, I'm open to hear.

After that, I saw 11:11 all the time. Still do.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hi Galadriel,

I was thinking about you. Was about to start a Thread entitled 'Has anyone seen or heard from Galadriel' as I sent you a message a while back wanting to know if you managed to get rid of your neighbours! I thought maybe something had happened to you since you never replied.

Glad to see you are still around.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Heck, never gave it much thought but 11 has been my companion all the time.
Was born on 11
Became born again Christian on 11
lot of other happenings on 11
But I think its only a coincidence and nothing to it really

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I'm around
I read more than I post these days... but try as I might, I can't "stop" ATS
I just have to peek at the News page each day to scan for interesting threads. My favorites have been about time slips, matrix glitches lately.

Neighbors are still pretty bad. Now that the weather is colder where I live, I don't see them as much and they have less opportunity to get in my face. The crazy man next door stares at me and my son anytime he sees us. Just stops and stares/glares. We pretend we don't see him. But it's unnerving. He's so odd and meanspirited.

He saw me out using the leaf blower in my backyard, stared the whole time, and when he brought out his leaf blower, he purposely stood toward the property line and blew leaves in my front yard. He then blew all his leaves to the ditch at the property line and left them there to blow into my yard as the wind was howling from his direction. I don't care, because leaves don't bother me, I just try to get them up before snow comes so it doesn't create a mess for spring.

I didn't say anything to him when he stood and blew his leaves into my yard, I just continued cleaning my yard and just thought "how sad."

Glad to hear from ya!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

oh, wasn't sure you meant your post from Sept or if you messaged me privately. I don't see any message, but that was about the time ATS switched to the new style and everybody's private messages did not transfer over to the new system.

I have decided to ignore my neighbors as much as possible, because they enjoy confrontation. I've also decided that if the one particular crazy guy starts with me again, that this time I'm turning on my cell phone video to capture it and I'm calling the police to file a report.

This summer/early autumn were pretty bad. The verbal abuse and comments for my benefit were hateful and almost daily. It's almost psychotic behavior on their part. It's a nice suburban street, and they are a couple about mid/late 60s, retired for several years, who each year are getting stranger and meaner toward me and everyone else. I just seem to be the one who gets it the most as I live next door and my husband died years ago so it's just me and my 20 year old son (who I've instructed NEVER to get into a confrontation with this couple, as the man has a gun, a temper, and is certifiably nuts). My son is rarely home and really isn't the recipient of the outbursts from the neighbors, I am. My son would go scream at him if I let him, but I am afraid it would end very dangerously, or the cops would be called and somehow my son would get in trouble for it.

We are quiet, no parties, no dog, not a lot of visitors, no radios or music playing outside, and no loud music from inside, no garbage, no beater cars in the driveway, no motorcycles, no noisy kids playing outside, no noise really at all. I work a lot of hours so am not home that much. I can't understand why I set them off so badly, but they are the neighbors who call the police on every other neighbor on the street for one thing or another. I think they need to retire to somewhere warm

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

By 'somewhere warm'. Do you mean 'Hell'

Regarding the Message... yes, I did send it when ATS switched. Nevermind.
edit on 14-11-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66 >>

join