It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
WOW!

You aren't going to believe this but look what I just found by typing into my browser Star system 1111.

This is it.... this is why we have come together.... it must be.....

I am getting this really big emotional feeling right now..... and i'm also feeling hot for some reason.

Check this site: www.dimension1111.com...

Some reading from the site but go read what it says... follow the links!

Starseeds are individuals who exist here on the earth plane in a three dimensional human body, but whose soul may have originated from another planet, star system, galaxy, dimension or parallel universe. These inter-dimensional or extra-terrestrial souls have incarnated onto the earth plane and into the human body/vehicle through the normal process of birth but may or may not have the free will choice to be here. Most starseed souls are born into the human body/vehicle with no conscious knowledge of who they are, where they came from, or why they are here. Starseeds are usually sent here to complete a type of mission, or they may have personally chosen to be here for a specific purpose.

Although starseeds are born without the conscious memories of why they are on the earth plane, they may often have a subconscious knowledge of why they are here. One of the first goals of the starseed is to lift the veil of forgettfulness and remember their purpose. This purpose is often to complete a mission which usually involved helping humanity in some way or another. A large number of starseeds are incarnating during these changing times as we shift into the new age and into a higher energetic vibration. The 11:11 synchronicity often triggers a Starseed Awakening

And this:

re you starting to notice the 11:11 popping up in unusual places when you least expect it? When you see these numbers do you get a strange feeling inside that you can't explain? Eventually this becomes more than just a coincidence. Many are suprised to discover that many people from all over the world, from all walks of life, are having these very same experiences with the number eleven.

Read More About The 11:11 Phenomenon. Find out what an 11:11 experience involves and why it may be happening to you and so many other who are on a spiritual path of self discovery. Many people are beginning to awaken to their own higher selves and to the true nature of reality. The 11:11 experience is a Synchronicity that occurs when one begins to become more conscious of the connection between the physical world outside of them and the spiritual world within them.

Every 11:11 experience is unique for everyone and it may mean something different or personal to each person experiencing it. But the various meanings, feelings, thoughts and the very significance of the experiences themselves tend to be very similar and intuitive. Read through these unique 11:11 Experiences and inspirational messages from around the world. You are welcome to share your own unique 11:11 experience too.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm 54, retired for the military. I believe in a higher power, but I'm not particularly religious and like so many people who've posted here, I too have always felt like I'm waiting for something monumental to happen. I've watched events from the local scenes to the world stage unfold. I've seen man destroy himself over possession of power. Countries warring with themselves and their neighbors. And I believe that something catastrophic is on the verge of happening. Whether it's natural, man made or a spiritual event who knows?! I just live life day by day, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Man is capable of many things both wonderful and horrific and if your in a position to make a change for the good the do it. Because change is coming anyway!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A couple of interesting facts about the number 11:

The mathematical relationships throughout the Great Pyramid of Giza are 11:11 ratios.

111111111 x 111111111 = 12345678987654321 (Forms a Pyramid)

Do you think we are to all meet at the Pyramids on 11th November this year? Or something spectacular will happen at Giza on 11th November this year?
edit on 10-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have noticed number patterns too. I have for several years now. The most disturbing time for me, when it happened was when I was in nursing training in the Army. I was still on the leg of my training where my family wasn't able to be with me yet. So I was in a barrack room with one other battle buddy. Every night, like clock work I'd wake up in the middle of the night, looked at the clock, and it was 3:33. Freaked me out by the third night. The base many disturbing movies around this number. I mean what are the odds that every night in a row I wake up, look at the clock and it's exactly 333? After another night I started praying to Christ to make it stop. Which it did, but then it began to happen everywhere and in every number combination possible. At anytime. So it didn't actually stop, they just stopped waking me up to notice it. The most common for me is 333 and 111 or 1111.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The 11:11 phenomenon started with me in the late '70s and I sort of took it in stride later when it became a more general publicly known thing. The whole thing is of course a TIME set of some sort it seems.

A prompt, or signpost of sorts to 'caution' or say ''this way'' depending on the person involved. Other numbers such as my own EarthCitizen's #23 and 42 are almost ubiquitous at this point in TIME.

11:11 continuing to be a prominent 'figure' is noteworthy I think as a way to Ride the Wave so to speak into this ''dream' we are all collectively having together. I tend to take note when any of these numbers appear synchronistically in life.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Let me throw something else into the mix.
Well actually two something elses

When I was young I used to ask my mother quite frequently.
"Mom, do I really exist?"
Freaked her out
even sent me to a shrink who concluded there was nothing wrong with me (phew)
I guess my reason for asking her was that sometimes reality would feel absurd. Not sure how to put it in words actually. Anyone else had/has this experience?

2nd thing, also when I was young.
When lying in bed relaxed, besides sometimes hearing the (female) voices in the hallway, I had another sensation.
I believe this is nothing much but I have not met anyone yet who experienced it.
The sensation could be described as an altering in the perception of my body.
Alternately I would have the feeling of being very fat, bloated really followed by feeling extremely thin and stretched out. Head to toe. If I had my eyes open during these experiences, the wall would seem to come closer and go further away. My guess is this was induced by the relaxation of my body. Making me go in some sort of meditative trance kind of thing.

I'm not sure what the relevance of this is to this thread. I'm just testing (1..2..)

Cheers,

z00m

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

42 ubiquitous? How?
Please elaborate if you know more about this.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Are starseeds the same as indigo children? I dont know about anyone else, but ive always had a problem with this indigo children phernomina. Im sure il upset some people by this, but i always felt it screamed of elitism, "we,re better than you".
I for one believe that we,re all equally loved by God. Anyway, its just the impression ive got.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

2nd thing, also when I was young. When lying in bed relaxed, besides sometimes hearing the (female) voices in the hallway, I had another sensation. I believe this is nothing much but I have not met anyone yet who experienced it. The sensation could be described as an altering in the perception of my body. Alternately I would have the feeling of being very fat, bloated really followed by feeling extremely thin and stretched out. Head to toe. If I had my eyes open during these experiences, the wall would seem to come closer and go further away. My guess is this was induced by the relaxation of my body. Making me go in some sort of meditative trance kind of thing.

This sounds like Sleep Paralysis to me, it induces a hypnagogic state. Some think its the prelude to an Out of Body Experience.

I used to have sleep paralysis every night, but it was horrible. I always thought there were demons and monsters in the room. Terrifying stuff.

As I've gotten older, the SP has decreased, but I still have it.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

Now of course we can always say this is subjective. But for me personally it is like 23 and the 11:11 prompt almost everywhere.

maybe ubiquitous is not the correct word but it was the best I had in my head when I type fast.

Still if you look at what WIKI has to offer,, the Tech section is interesting for it's computer/internet mentions.
The Number 42
edit on 3/10/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

You need to move from where you live.... i used to get this and havnt had it since I moved which was around 10 years ago now.... I know what you mean by it being scary! Mine was Succubus though like I said.... yours might well be the male version.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I just found that site earlier and had a good read as its something new for me too.... I had read about 'Indigos' also but Starseeds are different:

Most starseeds are experiencing the human incarnation for the very first time. If it is the starseed souls first earthly experience in a human body they may have a hard time adjusting to the dense and limited frequencies of the earth plane and may experience a sense of alienation throughout their lives. Some starseeds have yet to awaken to any degree, while others have always felt very different from most people and unable to relate, feeling "out of place" and often having a deep longing to "go home", only they do not know where home is exactly. As the starseed begins to awaken to their purpose and earthly mission these feelings of isolation may start to diminish. When starseeds find other starseeds there may be an instant connection or resonance. there may even be a "cosmic karmic tie" between the two individuals.

The 11:11 syncronicity often appears in the lives of starseeds when during times of transition or when they are about to awaken spiritual to their purpose and mission on earth. A starseed is human with a soul that did not originate on earth.

Have a read of that site I inked.... its very interesting.

You may want to read this:

www.dimension1111.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I just found that site earlier and had a good read as its something new for me too.... I had read about 'Indigos' also but Starseeds are different:

Most starseeds are experiencing the human incarnation for the very first time. If it is the starseed souls first earthly experience in a human body they may have a hard time adjusting to the dense and limited frequencies of the earth plane and may experience a sense of alienation throughout their lives. Some starseeds have yet to awaken to any degree, while others have always felt very different from most people and unable to relate, feeling "out of place" and often having a deep longing to "go home", only they do not know where home is exactly. As the starseed begins to awaken to their purpose and earthly mission these feelings of isolation may start to diminish. When starseeds find other starseeds there may be an instant connection or resonance. there may even be a "cosmic karmic tie" between the two individuals.

The 11:11 syncronicity often appears in the lives of starseeds when during times of transition or when they are about to awaken spiritual to their purpose and mission on earth. A starseed is human with a soul that did not originate on earth.

Have a read of that site I inked.... its very interesting.

You may want to read this:

www.dimension1111.com...

Wow. I have chills right now.

That article describes me exactly. How I feel, what my childhood was like, everything.

My husband and I had a minor row yesterday. The reason? I prefer to spend my down time in solitude, instead of on the couch watching tv. It's not a conscious choice, I just need to be alone to recharge.

I wake up at 3:00 all the time. I figured it was something happening outside the house that woke me regularly.

I don't know what I believe, but the "coincidences" I'm finding on this thread are making me nervous. I've ne ER cared for the new age viewpoint....but I may have to rethink that position.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just for info detectives don't believe in coincidences !

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

On a subconscious level starseeds often feel that something is 'about to happen' soon on the planet and that great changes are to be expected very soon. It is a feeling that something is speeding up and coming to a head or climax. This tends to be part of the starseed mission for incarnating on earth. During these great times of change they sense that they may somehow have a role to play, even if this just means gathering information of some kind or raising their own personal vibration and the vibrations of other people. This in turn can effect the entire planet energetically on a collective level. Eventually the starseed becomes more fully conscious of their purpose and can feel the waves of energy and shifting of consiousness that is now occuring on the planet.

Sound familiar? Link

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Me too, spooky isnt it, in fact, theres not one of the starseed traits that doesnt match me, even down to being a heavy reader.
Id like to understand though, more of the reasons for the "starseeds" being here. This because its" our first incarnation on the planet" sounds a bit lame to me , why are are starseeds diferent, why were they put here?, im not even sure i believe in reincarnation. Why would god chose to incarnate people from a different planet onto earth.
Sorry, that was confusing, im a bit tired.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Same here, goosebumps reading the article.
It's spot on.
Almost laughing out loud at times because it's so ridiculously accurate.

So now what?
What to do with this information?

Edit: found the answer to that question;

One of the first goals of the starseed is to lift the veil of forgettfulness and remember their purpose. This purpose is often to complete a mission which usually involved helping humanity in some way or another

Link

edit on 10-3-2013 by z00mster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by z00mster

It's spot on.

So now what?

Wait!!! and the seed will bloom when the time is right!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by z00mster

It's spot on.

So now what?

Yep, crazily laughable, spot on with every trait.
What to do with this information???
Ummm, Wait? perhaps?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Rofl!

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join