It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I seem to post on this thread when its really quiet. I assume a lot of you are in the states, so when im sitting down in the evening your all busy with your daily chores.
. I suppose i could drink lot of coffee and try and stay up.

As to what was discussed earlier,I cant say ive ever heard my name being called, but i think it was smyleegrl who asked about sleep paralysis, and i have to say ive had that a few times in my life. Its never really spooky, just scary, in the sense that the last time it happened, i could feel myself about to fall of my very high bed, and knowing that i was probably gonna break my arm if i didnt regain control of my body.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here is something i have shared before in a very ancient thread about me as a child and for what its worth it is entirely true.
When i was a kid we were brought up in a block of 4 flats 2 on the bottom and two on the top, as it happens
I have just come back to my village after a long time away and can see the flats from here right now.

What i want to share is this, my mum who was friends with our neighbour had left me with my oldest sister in charge,while she visited Joyce next door, I remember being in our living room while my sister was in the kitchen, now my sister is 9 years older than me and would not have tried to upset me in anyway. In fact the opposite is true of this sister she is protective even when she probably shouldn’t be.
I heard this voice and it was not coming from my head but very near me saying "She;s not coming back She's not coming back in a hoarse cruel voice and laughing............. I was very scared.

That happened more than once, the other thing that happened in that house was this would get drawn on the fireplace over night with soot, although i cant really say for sure now if these were not just a prank by my other sisters.

I think every since then and too this day i am a little paranoid and sensitive.
edit on 9-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

It's not 'Sleep Paralysis' for me or I should say it wasn't because it doesn't happen anymore but when it did it was pretty scary... I mentioned in smileys other thread about it.... I also did my own thread about it back in 2009! It was 'Succubus' attacking me and on occasion having sex with me....

No Joke and that was scary #!

BTW... I'm in E ngland so you aren't alone.
edit on 9-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

And again, there is 42

Freaky...

Oh and belated congrats!

Cheers

z00mster

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
in the past 2 weeks, i have looked at the time at exactly 11:11 in the morning about 8 times.
nearly always on my phone (i dont like watches)
ive heard about this phenomena before, but never bothered to read up about it
i like when things like this happen to me. like deja-vu.
confirms my belief that im different. like the waiting feeling. it always makes me smile
i was once so broke, that i thought 'whoever is out there help me. make some money come my way. prove yourself to me. i will believe in you if you make this happen'.
well within 2 weeks i had found a fifty euro note 4 times! 4 times!!!!!
that was 3 years ago. it made me feel relieved in a way. relieved to know that they are helping and watching me.
there was no way that was a coincidence. not 4 times
i dont know who they are. im not saying they are aliens. or spirits. im a total atheist,
but somebody listened to me that day
edit on 9/3/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

That's weird because 11.11am is one of my times that I keep noticing too, it's actually been going on for
some years, if you hadn't mentioned it I would have forgotten about it until the next time it happened.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galadriel

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Galadriel

Galadriel.... I have to say that I really like seeing your Avatar!! It is bright and I know you have a great heart just by your Avatar!

BTW.. How did you get your Avatar so long? I tried with mine to get it to the max but this site just isn't having it.

Stay strong and healthy.... maybe go for a swim!

Lovely ATS-ers sent me my avatar when they saw my Intro post and my avatar name. It's a lovely image and I feel it is a good reflection of my best and highest self. It helps me remember to be "noble" as that is important to me since I was a little one. I always felt choosing to be noble, even if we are soul-less and dust, is the right thing to do. Why wouldn't we choose to be noble beings? To be of Love....and Light and bring Joy to everyone...to walk in Peace, Beauty and Compassion...Bliss...and most of all Grace. (sorry, a bit deep here on a Friday night...

Galadriel real shame we live in different continents... lol we are so a like, at least by our posts.
You have a real gift with words when you are describing thoughts and feelings.
I love your posts ...keep posting.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Over the last year, I have also been switching my phone on at 11:11am quite a lot actually... happened again this morning!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i wonder if 11:11 is a time or date for things to happen
and those of us with this feeling are slowly being given hints
its interesting that its always 11:11
no other time
anyone any idea's?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I just had the loveliest mothers day morning. Two PM's from people on this thread,(you know who you are
).

Happy mothers day to all the mums on this thread, hardest job in the world.
edit on 10-3-2013 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
no other time
anyone any idea's?

I see 11:11 EVERYWHERE.

Clocks, bilboards, signs, books.....its very strange. Its also only been happening the last year or so.

No idea what it means.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
no other time
anyone any idea's?

I see 11:11 EVERYWHERE.

Clocks, bilboards, signs, books.....its very strange. Its also only been happening the last year or so.

No idea what it means.

Thats the thing, i suppose you cant even assume its a date, im not even sure what i mean by that. Like you, i have no idea what this 11 11 thing is.
I just realised its the second anniversary of the japanese earthquake tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I think your post may have been the 1111 post on this thread. I just refreshed, came to the thread, saw 1111 posts, and clicked in to see who had posted.

11:11 is a long-time happening. Many have seen it, in numerous ways, over the years. There are threads on it here, and external sites devoted to it. I had it start in 1998 when my husband died. He came to me in a dream right before his funeral and had a concerned, worried look on his face. The dream was just him trying to get my attention (not talking) and showing me a piece of paper with a bunch of 11s written on it, like a list of 11s that you would add vertically. At the bottom was a line drawn, like a child's arithmetic problem, and then "101" - I remember counting the number of 11s and thinking, this doesn't add up to 101 - what does this mean? There were eleven 11s listed.

After that, saw 11:11 on receipts, clocks, and other places all the time, sometimes multiple times in a day. I studied it, read books on it, but am still not sure what it means. One explanation was that it was a code, a wake up call to us. I've read some things that suggest it is a trick, malevolent in nature. I don't know what to believe.

But, after not noticing it much over the past couple years, I have suddenly been seeing it again like crazy, particularly the last few weeks.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
with so many experiencing this 11:11 thing, i dont think it can be a coincidence.
can it?
its never any other time. surely there's something in it?
now im thinking is there anything else that happens to me on a fairly regular occurence thats a bit 'different'
so ive got this waiting feeling and this 11:11 thing.
im busy playing poker at the moment, i'll give it some thought later

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

it started with me 2 weeks ago.
right after i participated in this thread
ive seen 11:11 at least 8 times since then

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That's why I asked about hearing your name called, when no one is there.

This is happening to me more and more often.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I used to hear my name quite often and it used to get on my nerves...alone at home or even outside in a crowd or with people around which had me turn and look around to see who called me...so I thought it was just my imagination...I guess not perhaps...
I no longer hear it as much now though.

As for 11:11, 12:34, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and so on, it's everywhere, all the time, every single day and it's been like that for a very long time now but especially 11:11.

Clueless as to what it means.

edit on 10-3-2013 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So I guess I'm the only one in the 42 club huh?
Oh well

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

Hey at least you have a number club to be in!

Well maybe I could be in the #3 club. I'm seeing 3 a lot, and things happening in 3's, but that's how it's always been with me...and others I am told.

As 42....I don't see that #. let's see if I start to now.

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hmmm.... maybe something will happen on 11th November this year!

Maybe its the date of the Motherships arrival!

Or maybe another Meteor will hit or maybe the lights go out!!

Hmmmm..... it could be many things but at the same time it could be nothing but it is something a few of us have in common, so one to watch.
edit on 10-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join