It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Okay friends,

if you participated in the companion thread with the data compilation, its up. Warning....I need to find a better way to post the info. I copy and pasted from excel and it is impossible to read. So if you have an idea how I can better share the info, love to know it.

Thanks, and happy Saturday....

smylee

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

The easiest way would be to take a screenshot of the excel page and post it up as an image if you can't copy the information straight across.

The question is do you know how to do that?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

The easiest way would be to take a screenshot of the excel page and post it up as an image if you can't copy the information straight across.

The question is do you know how to do that?

No...how do I do that? If you don't mind explaining....

Sorry guys, I'm hopeless at this stuff. I pressed all the F buttons at the top, nothing happened.....
edit on 2-3-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

U2U is away. Disregard the first one, I got a little trigger happy with the enter key...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've always felt like something big was right around the corner. In the fall of 2000 I Remember discussing with my friends how we shared the feeling and that it was increasing, and that we didn't know if it was for good or bad just that it was going to be a world changing event. That was our senior year of high school so we figured it was just anticipation of heading out on our own. We put it in the back of our minds. It wasn't until the following fall that I realized what we were sensing. Ever since I still feel the same way from time to time. I dont dwell to much on it though. Life is meant to be lived day by day...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Im determined that this beautiful thread of yours will not die, i think by now you realise that it is a very special thread for me, and for many others. I suppose the difficulty with keeping a thread with a topic like this alive is rather difficult. Because basically all that us "waiters" have to say is that weve always felt something very special was going to happen in our lifetimes, so apart from that we dont really have much more to say. So apart from new people who come across this thread we dont realy have much to continue with.

Im still happy to bump you smylegrl, great job.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
So the companion thread is closed. Is this the point where there's the awkward silence and everybody just walks away? Lol

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by apokalupsis33vital

I hope that is not the case; I have been following this thread in hopes some kind of meaningful conclusion can be formed. If need be I will assist in anyway you need, from the looks it seems to be a great deal of information to process.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by apokalupsis33vital
So the companion thread is closed. Is this the point where there's the awkward silence and everybody just walks away? Lol

Kinda feel like the guy with a push broom cleaning up all the confetti after a New Years party.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

No.

I'll ask the mods if I can post a summary of the results here....maybe they'll let me. If not, we can keep sharing amongst ourselves.

The thing that floored me about this thread, besides how big it got, was that reading what people posted was almost therapeutic, in a way sharing with others who got it was a first. A wonderful feeling.

So we will see, I guess. Now I'm off to bed. Hugs to all....
edit on 3-3-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You know, while skeptical of the relevance of any potential correlations noted by the other topic (or in this one,) I feel somewhat compelled to speak up for you a bit. I've read some of your posting history, and I think it's clear that your intentions with this subject and the companion topic were purely out of legitimate curiosity and, forgive me if this is presumptuous, but perhaps a bit of loneliness to some extent in terms of world view and general feelings about things. And I think we've all felt this way, hence the huge response to this topic, whether there's more to it than that or not.

I know the mods are just protecting the site and their membership, and I can definitely see that side of it and appreciate it. But a small number of people also seemed to be highly suspicious of the motives behind these topics beyond simple due caution, and while we can all be wrong, I consider myself a decent judge of character and don't really see anything in your posting history to indicate any basis for that at all. It would be a huge departure from your established posting habits to be that duplicitous, and you've been here for years so if you had ulterior motives they would have been displayed long before now in my opinion.

Anyhow. That's my opinion. People may take it as they see fit.

Peace.
edit on 3/3/2013 by AceWombat04 because: My "N" key is not functioning unless I really mash it.
Corrected typos.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Just posting here as a bookmark to hopefully get a chance to see some sort of out come. I am surprised about the other thread closing. I read each post and didn't come across anything that was any more revealing about a person then you can read all over ats.

I guess being a massive collection in one thread can seem a bit daunting for mods.
Although I suspect they were being patient in waiting till you felt you had archived what you needed. So
mod and hope you can somehow make sense of all this info :O. I hope your allowed to post here your conclusion

edit on 3-3-2013 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

@smyleegrl: I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread! I have gained many new insights; I've been able to discuss some very deep and personal topics, and I've made some new friends on here too. If I have not already said it, well here you go: thank you. You could have easily created this thread and left it, but you have stayed in; you've been just great, and even took it a step further with the companion thread, which I thought was fun.

@AceWombat04: I'll stand right there with you; I'll defend the OP til the end. However, though her intentions were in good faith, there are many members on ATS of whom I cannot attribute the same confidence. You just never know if there are people reading through these threads looking for something to get their evil little fingers on, smh. Because of that, I see why the mods did what they did. Ok, that is all, who wants the conch next

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I began receiving an image last night during sleep which I sometimes get from elsewhere in the Cosmos... this one only lasted a second or two for some reason it broke up....

The Image seemed to reveal an Oval shape sort of like an Egg with Shell halfway taken off... beside it were three curved lines saucer shaped!

I also received the digits SA41 DA14 (I have no idea what this means, at first I thought an Address Post Code and then I thought Car Registration, then I thought maybe it is a reference to some Star).

Anyways.... just checked on Internet, thought I recognized that DA14, it was the name given to the recent near Asteroid which passed!

SA41 comes up with a name and address in Wales.
edit on 3-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hello all,

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.

You're probably already aware the companion thread was closed. I somewhat disagree with that decision, but I'm not going to argue with the mods. No doubt it was a difficult decision to make.

So I contacted a moderator to ask what I could post from that thread. Hopefully I can post a summary of the data, but until I hear back from the moderator I'll just leave things the way they are.

Thank you to everyone who responded in both threads. I will be honest, this thread has kinda haunted me this week. I've thought about it a lot; the responses surprised me.

I honestly believe there's something here, but what? Maybe I'm deluding myself, and its just something the typical person in touch with their feelings experiences. Maybe its something else entirely, and specific to our generation and our time? I don't know. It bears more thought, obviously.

Hopefully I'll have something to add soon. Until then, hugs to you all

smylee

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy speculation pie, because at this point in time, it smells to me like that's all you're baking. Not to demean what you've done here...I just wanted to point out the likelihood (or lack thereof) of determining any substantial cause of this "waiting" feeling.

There's nothing wrong with trying, as long as you bear in mind a realistic projection of the results.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I hope you enjoy speculation pie, because at this point in time, it smells to me like that's all you're baking. Not to demean what you've done here...I just wanted to point out the likelihood (or lack thereof) of determining any substantial cause of this "waiting" feeling.

There's nothing wrong with trying, as long as you bear in mind a realistic projection of the results.

Its speculation pie for sure.

I didn't do a good job designing the questionnaire, the questions were too vague and probably bear no relation to the subject.

I don't have any idea how to fix the questionnaire, and its unlikely we could repost it anyway, since the other thread got closed.

So we're not going to come up with a consensus (not that I thought we would), but there's still some interesting stuff revealed in the questionnaire. I'll wait though until I have the go-ahead from the mods.

Thanks for playing, AfterInfinity.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

No.

I'll ask the mods if I can post a summary of the results here....maybe they'll let me. If not, we can keep sharing amongst ourselves.

The thing that floored me about this thread, besides how big it got, was that reading what people posted was almost therapeutic, in a way sharing with others who got it was a first. A wonderful feeling.

So we will see, I guess. Now I'm off to bed. Hugs to all....
edit on 3-3-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

this thread was on my mind most days during the past week. when i came home i'd be straight on to read what else was posted. your right in saying that it became almost therapeutic.
i was very surprised at how big the thread became, and so quickly. it shows that theres a lot of people with the feeling. i said it a couple of times in the thread, it is the best thread ive participated in to date.
the outpouring of emotion was quite something, beautiful to see

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I am right there with you. Not only did we find others who shared that crazy feeling we each had, but we seemed to feel really connected somehow. I can't say that any thread on ATS (and I've been reading regularly for years) made me think about it during the work day or made me eager to log in to read through EVERY response!

The first day, I put several posters down on my page as "friends" because I didn't want to lose track of who they were - but there were so many that I stopped. Again, I never even thought of adding "friends" to my page until this thread.

What it has done for me is really make me think about my life with a news lens.
Sounds corny, but I've gotten off track a bit and a bit negative lately, and this thread and people made me think about the need to find and connect with awakened people instead of heading toward a "hermit" lifestyle

I also read that many posters had been having dreams of those who have passed on, friends, loves, etc., and I have been having the same experience, which had been wonderful and unsettling at the same time. I've read that others have been having creative urges - music, art, expression -- and I've had that strong pull too. I have read posts where folks describe that lifelong need to "learn" and "prepare" for something -- and to observe, pay attention, stay awake, be aware. I've been trying to pretend my lifelong urge to learn/prepare is not important -- and I now feel I can honor that feeling again.

Thanks to all of you who shared deeply - it has actually had a tangible impact on me (and others I'm sure).

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

I agree whole-heartedly with everything you just said, Galadriel; you took the words from my mouth. That is what is so special about our community here (and what is so special about this thread). That beyond the man-made, superficial arguments that divide our population, we are connected on a much deeper, more meaningful level that transcends the BS that we deal with, and stress over each day; so deep that it is hard to explain in a non-poetic fashion, lol.

Thank you too, and I know that we weren't the only ones that allowed the deepest, and truest of feelings manifest in our physical worlds and actions

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join