It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This waiting , and as i posted early on in the thread, I feel it and it's getting stronger.
It has a will of it's own and I wonder if it's Mother Earth telling us that she is about
to equalize us. We are killing the planet and we are close to war so I wonder
IS Mother earth sending out the vibes that times up?

Just musinng

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jcutler12888

Thanks haha! I always want to bring people up instead of down hence the last quote of my signature. I think that is another thing this world needs. We need to stop being so rude to each other.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yep that made me smile as well....too many negative things around us anymore. It is nice to share in the love and respect. Love and respect are so missing in moderrn day man.
edit on 26-2-2013 by bw_drum because: finger flubbing

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There was a thread back in 2011 posted called "Do You Feel It?"

And it contains many parallels to this thread, so people are feeling something intuitively.

It got a lot of responses.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And for the record, I am feeling something too, but in a warm and loving way.

I am not scared, worried, nor fearful in any capacity.

edit on 26-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just compiled some of the data from the companion thread in regards to personality type. 31 out of 43 posters on the companion thread are IN** on the MBTI--roughly 72%. Interestingly enough, these are some of the rarest personality types--INFJ, INFP, and INTJ. The incident rates in a population are 1-3%, 4-5%, and 1-4% so it's statistically odd.

Introverted intuitives are basically those who look for information and its meaning as it comes through patterns. The introversion means that they are more likely to look inward than seeking confirmation from external sources. Short and sweet explanation of introverted intuitive types:

www.mypersonality.info...

So, IN types see patterns and are able to process them to get an idea about the future. Matches this thread, huh?

edit on 26/2/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Yeah, this topic is regurgitated every six months or so.

Seems the fine people of ATS have been "feeling" something for a few years now. Maybe a trip to the doctors is in order...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

That fact illustrates the dumbing down of this site more than anything else.

It's becoming a bit unbearable lately.

You all fail to see that while the world collapses, you're dreaming of butterflies, and congratulating each other in the process.

It's pathetic.

In my short time here, I have noticed it does become futile at some point to entertain behaviors such as these. Something which has worked fairly effective for me is just ignoring. Clearly our minds are set in stone respectively, and no amount of communication will change them. Do you not see that?

If you further tread down this path I can only begin to assume you have ulterior motives.

Sorry, just saying...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Maybe it has been happening for awhile and the reason it has so many responses.is that we are now closer than ever.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Just compiled some of the data from the companion thread in regards to personality type. 31 out of 43 posters on the companion thread are IN** on the MBTI--roughly 72%. Interestingly enough, these are some of the rarest personality types--INFJ, INFP, and INTJ. The incident rates in a population are 1-3%, 4-5%, and 1-4% so it's statistically odd.

Correct. A disproportionate amount of people on this site are of those three types. I noticed this years ago when searching through threads for information relating to MBTI types.

Introverted intuitives are basically those who look for information and its meaning as it comes through patterns. The introversion means that they are more likely to look inward than seeking confirmation from external sources. Short and sweet explanation of introverted intuitive types:

www.mypersonality.info...

So, IN types see patterns and are able to process them to get an idea about the future. Matches this thread, huh?

This isn't entirely true. The INFP uses extroverted intuition. The INTJ uses extroverted thinking to back up introverted intuition.

INFJ's are most likely to experience lucid dreams, and "psychic" phenomena. INFP's are most likely to be borderline personality disorder. Both of these types are highly idealistic, and basically live in lala land. INTJ lives in an intellectual sky-castle. Often times INTJ or INFJ conspiracy theorists simply have Ni which is going berserk, and very weakly developed Te to do the proper checking. Te is virtually non-existent in the INFJ.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Yeah, this topic is regurgitated every six months or so.

Seems the fine people of ATS have been "feeling" something for a few years now. Maybe a trip to the doctors is in order...

Sigh.

So are you always so negative in life? Feel the urge to ridicule others for what you don't understand or share?

You've made your thoughts clear. We've gotten the message. Your work here is done.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

That fact illustrates the dumbing down of this site more than anything else.

It's becoming a bit unbearable lately.

You all fail to see that while the world collapses, you're dreaming of butterflies, and congratulating each other in the process.

It's pathetic.

I'm not dreaming of butterflies. I'm having nightmares about what I see ahead, tyvm. What I see is very much current. I see echoes of societal and governmental collapse on a global scale. I see hundreds of thousands across the world being forced to protest and put themselves in harm's way just to fight for an existence. I wish I was dreaming of butterflies. I see a distinct possibility for collapse. Maybe not here (we're not that bad yet) but in many places around the world and that could very well have a ripple effect throughout. Happy?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mortalhelix

In my short time here, I have noticed it does become futile at some point to entertain behaviors such as these. Something which has worked fairly effective for me is just ignoring. Clearly our minds are set in stone respectively, and no amount of communication will change them. Do you not see that?

If you further tread down this path I can only begin to assume you have ulterior motives.

Sorry, just saying...

Clearly I don't believe that all of you are unchangeable. I reject your assumption. You are free to feel or think as you will, but it simply gets to me that you think so damned illogically. I feel the need to keep speaking my truth.

I used to latch onto this kind of phooey, but over time my mind has matured, and reasoned through it with the help of people playing roles as I am here in this thread.

Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

You're welcome!
I love your signature, those are great quotes! I agree with you 100%...if we were all just a little kinder, imagine how much our world and our lives would be changed for the better just from a collective effort just to be a bit nicer.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

It's crazy that video reminded me. Was in class a few weeks ago and overheard other students talking about how in the near future virtual reality will be available and technology will basically begin to merge with humans. Cyborgs, etc.

A large majority of them were so willing to succumb to this mutilation/manipulation that it literally disgusted me. They are well aware their rulers are corrupt and messed yet they still trust them with plugging in random crap made by private companies with who knows what inside. Or just don't care. So dumb. The modern day human is becoming so oblivious to what is really happening around them it never ceases to amaze me.

Maybe it's just me but screw that. If you resisted they would pressure you into that crap and practially shove it down your throat. In that case I'd rather just die.

I find it an interesting and inevitable aspect of the future, but I do get what you're saying. I don't think a purely 'technological' standpoint necessarily captures the essence of what it means to be human.

And there is a a bigger picture in terms of implications in other ways. The guest to me downplays for instance some of the dangers of government/corporate oppression, as one example.

I don't believe a person's well being and happiness is determined by how technologically advanced their society happens to be or how much access to such things they have.

What he says kind of freaks me out in a way, but i find it interesting to consider on the other hand. What is the relationship between information, intelligence, consciousness, empathy the soul or human spirit and psychic or metaphysical phenomena? Where is the line between science and religion. Our abilities to control our environment, and our moral or ethical principles that help determine (to greater or lesser degree) and decide how in fact we actually do create our environment? Our thoughts and actions, etc.

And that gets into free will vs. destiny, which is not something I will venture into right now and is probably beyond the scope of the topic, which i may have veered far away from already.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I just took the test

INTP - The "Engineer"

INTP - The "Engineer"
Temperament: NT (Intellectual)

Primary Function: Introverted Thinking
Population: 2.5% (4% male, 1% female)
INTP Overview
(info, people, careers...)

Extraverted Introverted

5% 95%

Sensing Intuition

42% 58%

Thinking Feeling

53% 47%

Judging Perceiving

11% 89%
edit on 26-2-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by bw_drum

Exactly! Too much negativity and not enough love, respect, and kindness from people these days...it's a shame. I'm glad It's good to hear from others who share the same belief.

link   
reply to post by nomnom

What an interesting set of insights you've shared

INFJ's are most likely to experience lucid dreams, and "psychic" phenomena. INFP's are most likely to be borderline personality disorder. Both of these types are highly idealistic, and basically live in lala land. INTJ lives in an intellectual sky-castle. Often times INTJ or INFJ conspiracy theorists simply have Ni which is going berserk, and very weakly developed Te to do the proper checking. Te is virtually non-existent in the INFJ.

However, as an INFP, I must protest. I do not live in lala land, nor do I believe I have a borderline personality disorder. Just asking that you take care when grouping people.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Certainly not happy. I'm just as terrified as the next. Guess I just went through this phase too long ago, and now it seems so very besides the point. Each day we sit here and talk about "waiting", is another day that people are suffering because we're not acting. That's the point I'm trying to get across. That's all. Nothing good will come of waiting.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Thanks! Is that you in the picture if so you are beautiful!

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join