It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Maybe you should have said it...Maybe you were not the only one waiting for someone to say it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

You must be a Sci-Fi writer!!

Hmmm.... I know there is something out there but a war among the stars? I'm not so sure about...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessSerena
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Maybe you should have said it...Maybe you were not the only one waiting for someone to say it.

Believe me, it was on the tip of my tongue but I'm not sure if they would have just thought I was some loony talking to myself

Wait

I can understand it though I think.... some people just have no-one to talk to, so end up saying things out loud on occasion.
edit on 26-2-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Good topic op. Time and tide waits for no man.
Human brain is not suited, To understand the time paradigm.
Only thing i can say that, when you become Born Again, you are
perpetually parodoxically hopeful, when there appears to be none.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by Xtraeme
For the 138 of you who feel something is coming ...

I would be curious if this makes any sense.

scarcityhypothesis.org...

An interesting read so far. In relation to this thread, are you thinking along the lines of "growing pains", so to speak? A collective, where do we go from here?

That's part of it. You could almost think of "the veil" that mystics talk about as an asymptote blocking Q3 from Q4. I had a peek. So it's interesting as a test, to see if people who have an intuition about the crossover understand the bigger picture.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You don't understand. Orion made us to be genetically viable for Evolution. We have many slots which Proteins can enter and create new genetic codes. The reason they want us is because of the war with Orion. They know we are their children so taking us and doing tests on us to make them evolve faster at the same time slapping Orion across the face. The hell i speak of is everlasting experiments of sickness and viral gene therapy for them. Its nothing cheesy like the human soul or any of that. This is the real only motive. And we humans hardly have knowledge of what we are. Biological weapons. Tho the people of Orion simply create life because. The people of the Pleiades are kind of souless in the sense that. They lack human morality. So everything they see they are doing when they come here to them is the better good of us. Because for one they think we are an abomination. And 2 they think since we look human we belong to them. And that is their argument and pretty much is non debatable.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I know i shouldn't ask, but where do you get your 'knowledge'
from?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I wanted to state first - I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to post your info, and quite relieved to see everyone tolerating it so well. I've seen others post similar things in other threads and get ripped to shreds. This thread is turning out to be very unique.

My question is - how do you know your not being deceived?

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Haha! I'm flattered now.
I will start writing, but not on here as I'm afraid ATS will eat my post when I'm almost finished.
It may take a while though because I haven't articulated it yet.
So it will be the first time that I mold it into some kind of story.

*nervous*

-I'll be back-

z00minator

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

Write it in notepad, then copy/paste it on over to ATS when ready

Allows you to actually save it so even if the power goes out, or ATS gets hungry, you can just open it again..

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Of course, there is also a possibility that the 'waiting for something' feeling is misinterpreted, and really it is a feeling of missing your sense of connectedness to the Universe, to God, or to whatever Source figure you believe in.

Possibly this is an inbuilt feeling which drives us towards a spiritual seeking of our roots and towards understanding where we came from and where we are going. Not just in this lifetime, but as a race of intergalactic travellers and energy beings.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Glad to bring in more to the table on this subject. I am very intriged by this thread and the general similarity of the "feeling" and some of the details of our day to day lives and experiences and how they reflect to this.
I do find it an amazing thing so many of us on here have that "feeling" and seemingly a similar background of experiences behind it. I am really hooked on this now...and look forward to reading more on this thread later when time permits.
Maybe as one poster on here pointed out...ATS draws us all closer together.
Looking forward to reading more.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

Agreed...I think many are taught or are brought up thinking fringe thoughts are a "problem" and are scared to admit when they experience things that can't be explained. Or they just simply tune them out. I have no idea, some of the experiences I have had, mean...but I will put every effort to opening my mind and figuring it out.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

We'll be waiting a little longer, we still have to wait for the meteor scare to pass, then it'll be "UFOs" which will be either during WW3 or the precursor to WW3. Nothing to worry about though, probably.

And now for my "theory" about this waiting feeling *anxiety*.
It's said that our mind is able to process subliminal messages subconsciously and that we understand this information *even though not in a conscious level*.

through out the day we'll hear bits of information which our subconscious registers and processes after our brain comes to a conclusion, it tries to make us understand that it's come up with a solution this is usually the *eureka* moment we go through.
Those of us who have been "awake" or "red-pilled", are able to understand what that eureka is about and try to prepare themselves, those who are still "asleep", will have a nagging feeling, anxiety, or that "waiting" feeling.

Then there are the ones who decide to be "blue-pilled", these guys will ignore all warning signs and even try and make it seem as if everything is alright even after all proof has been shown to them. The last one is the one that deserves the least sympathy when the SHTF or other scenarios where being at least prepared slightly would help, seeing as they'd rather "play like the grasshopper than the ant".

With the loss of jobs on the rise, the fiscal cliff, the problems across the globe "which will affect us directly, whether we want to believe it or not", the value of the dollar on a decline and rise of food prices (did someone say be prepared), things are going to go from bad to worse so study and practice how to be self sufficient (even if you're put on the terrorist list)

then again i *could * be "crazy", i mean UFOs

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

Thanks for your reply. I agree to an extent.

There is a difference between waiting and wasting time. If there is no time then it can't be wasted.

Physically we are all going to die. Spirituality does not change that.
At least we all have one thing in common. Our physical bodies tire out and fade away. There's the clock. We all know that our days are numbered.

I doesn't matter how we feel or what we think will happen. Here in this material/physical realm there is at least one unavoidable absolute.

If we are indeed spiritual beings experiencing physicality then it only stands to reason that part of that for many of us would be feeling what it is like to grow old and die.

Lets say a criminal jailed for his crimes finally realizes the error of his ways and becomes 'enlightened' while incarcerated. He still has to serve out his sentence.

Realizing the nature of our environment doesn't really change our place in it. The time stamp on our posts may be only an illusion, yet there it is.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

That's part of it. You could almost think of "the veil" that mystics talk about as an asymptote blocking Q3 from Q4. I had a peek. So it's interesting as a test, to see if people who have an intuition about the crossover understand the bigger picture.

I don't think we really do. There may be a part of us that has an instinctual understanding, but articulating it may be something else altogether. Although I tried to articulate it the best I could in a thread I did not long ago.
Two Distinct Events In Our Future

Thank you for bringing this up. I've got some reading to do on that link you were kind enough to supply.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I see some people taking issue with the word “waiting”. Another poster here said “anticipation”. The best way I can describe it is it feels like that moment before something happens. As your car slides off the road you take a deep breath (inhale deeply) and you don’t release it till it is over (or so it seems). That is what this feels like to me. The world around us has inhaled and when it exhales, we will know what we have been anticipating.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thank you for posting the link to that thread of yours.
I have been saying roughly the same thing, though I am rather specific about exactly what will happen.

I think our world is a result of this constant battle, but we are on the edge of discovering technology that may make the decision final, so to speak..

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think I understand what your going through. There are however many different things that it could be. Perhaps your having an issue with employment, like most people are right now, and as a result are suffering from capitalism. Perhaps your single and never been married, or don't have any kids, it could be your biological clock ticking telling you that you need to get these things in motion.

I read an article that wrote about how there seems to be a part of the human brain that is able to have pre-thoughts about major things that are going to happen, and its the real deal. There is so much we don't know about the brain and I believe the akasha files are very real. You could just be suffering from anxiety as well. The recent changes to the economy and how it affects each and every person is enough to cause anxiety for anyone.

If you give enough thought about it, there is a good chance you can figure it out, if not you might have to go get some anxiety meds. Never feel defeated just because you might have to take meds, this is a messed up world we live in, and medication is a hell of a lot better than the effects you might have to deal with.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Thank you for posting the link to that thread of yours. I have been saying roughly the same thing, though I am rather specific about exactly what will happen.

Please, feel free to add your thoughts to that thread. I still check it, and am always interested in other perspectives on it.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join