It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

No I'm not. I was addressing the "vagueness of some non specific anticipatory feeling". All that stuff you just said was cool. Don't expand what I tried to say to encompass loss of interest in life. Far from it.

Now I know I am supposed to live every day like treating people as well as I can, which includes telling them stuff that isn't so popular. I know that. Old people are not popular anymore for a reason. They may seem cranky or disinterested from your perspective, the perspective of youth. Yes, you are young...

link   
For the 138 of you who feel something is coming ...

I would be curious if this makes any sense.

scarcityhypothesis.org...

link   
Its what all mortals feel. you are waiting for the end

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
yep im in
My whole life i thought i was alone
day by day the feeling is geting stronger, thanks for bring it up.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tripsick

Not me...I am waiting for the beginning!

Does anyone here know how many times Humanity has seen the end...or in other words an ELE or extinction level event?

MANY times and we have made it through them all.

Of all the possible World Ending scenarios....the one with the absolute smallest probability of occuring at near ZERO% Probability is...the Biblical one.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Since no one really commented on my post (Many pages ago), I will bring this up again,, because I think it an important part of what is being talked about,, but isn't. TIME.

I have found, like many here, my own way of dealing with this feeling of anticipation/waiting/expectation. I called it engagement in my previous post, as I have always had the sneaking feeling that if I DID NOT do things differently I would be complicit if the Event to Come, is Negative and could have been avoided by Present action. So Waiting for me, actually has been an exercise in Getting out of the 'Box" I perpetually find myself.

We have all heard of Thinking outside the box, and I believe that the feeling of 'waiting' is strongest when I am in a place that has a psychological feeling of comfort. It is always easy when what YOU believe is Correct. My given assumption is that as evolving beings, to sit and wait is counter to what brings CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION. So, I engage in my own way, by experimentally Altering Timelines. (which came up in another thread called, Something Has Changed Timeline .

And I promise I am in no way knocking the feeling, as it has been present my whole life too. I even did as many have on this thread and followed a link to the personality test to see where I fell.
I am a Extrovert/Intuitive/Thinker/Perceiver, aka the Visionary. Would not have believed such a simple test could nail me but it did. Blood type O, not sure positive/negative. I died at Birth ( way back in the day when it wasn't so common to survive that), and have always believed it 'left me open' in a fashion that fostered the path I am now on. I remember and did not forget the Before Birth Time which has allowed me a freedom of the Fear of death from a very young age.

I KNEW from a very young age ( I really believe since birth) my difference and how the Time I live is so connected to Galactic/cosmic events, and my connection to other forms of life, animal and Alien. As a child I knew I would meet them before my 21st birthday, and was correct, and it was still Not the Event that this anticipation/waiting is about,,, even if they are connected.

So, my point question is this, I believe that the thing that is Pulling Us towards a future point in Time, is actually Two or More Events. What we DO NOW,, determines which one will be there when we Open the Schrodingers Box and Look.

It is Like a Rock that is thrown into a calm pond of water with me in the PRESENT standing on the shore. As the Rock hits the surface of the water, Ripples in concentric circles from the impact site, roll outward in ALL directions, strong from the Center Point, but when it reaches me on the shore,, is a soft lapping at the sand beneath my feet.

I believe whatever the Event it may be like the rock in the pond. IN TIME, the event is LIKE all events pushing outward in all directions, we all notice this one because of the magnitude impact it will have not just with us, but ALL humanity. We just cant describe what was thrown in the Waters of Future Time, but its effect is felt.

Most days I am positive about what is coming, others I feel we are slipping into a slavery that leads us to a Distopia/Mad Max type world. We are at the Bifurcation Point of Time for Humanity IMHO, and I can't just Wait, I have to actively Engage with this 'event',, as I believe most Here Really are trying to do,,, and why we all gathered to make a place such as ATS.

We are the Future, so Carpe Diem!!
Follow Your Bliss,
and Accept the Power You have to Alter TIME and the world around you.
(read my sig. for great insight to our fear of Power)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

However, reading the replies of people explaining their personal situation, along with blood type and "IQ" score, whatever that means, says otherwise. It seems people really are tired of their current situation and really WANT a change, regardless if they have a "feeling" or not.

The sharing of personal data like blood types is an attempt to find something we all have in common besides feeling the feeling. (No such correllation has been found, as far as I can tell.) And yes, I'm sure virtually everyone on Earth wants a change, because things are pretty bad all over (thanks to The You-Know-Whos That Be). But this isn't that. It might be related to it, but this is different.

Someone made the "Close Encounters" analogy earlier; I can't think of a better way to put it. We are all Roy Neary tearing our hair out, seeing glimpses of things that make us say "This means something!" He was an absolute wreck until he suddenly ripped the top off his mountain model and saw it. Even then he didn't know what it was until he saw the real thing on TV. Only then did he know how to act upon it. Only then did he finally know what he had to do, or where he had to go rather. We have not had that epiphany yet, so we're still hunting for the meaning to it. And only then will we have any clue about how to act. In fact, like Roy, we won't be able to stop ourselves from acting. Everyone's going to think us quite mad (if they don't already). But until then, the only thing we can do is wait for the epiphany that tells us how to spring into action. Y'see?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tripsick
Its what all mortals feel. you are waiting for the end

I have contemplated death and have had several close calls this is not the same. Although I believe in an afterlife I have not had a waiting feeling or a anticipation of it...

Since I was 7 (as early as I can remember)? I didn't even understand the concept of the End and honestly still don't as every ending is just another beginning...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

count me in.
i dont have a good story yet but i feel it to all the time

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

No I'm not. I was addressing the "vagueness of some non specific anticipatory feeling". All that stuff you just said was cool. Don't expand what I tried to say to encompass loss of interest in life. Far from it.

Now I know I am supposed to live every day like treating people as well as I can, which includes telling them stuff that isn't so popular. I know that. Old people are not popular anymore for a reason. They may seem cranky or disinterested from your perspective, the perspective of youth. Yes, you are young...

Ok I get where you are coming from. And I actually seek out older views because we are a culture out of touch with the past. Those who do not know the past are doomed to repeat it. My Grandmother at 92 and I talk a lot and she had a huge feeling of anticipation before WWII and on Dec 7 had her AH HA moment. But I do value an older perspective albeit a cranky one from a man who helped raised me because of absent father. We discussed this in my teens this feeling and we debated death many a times and back then I realized this was not the feeling. We debated it fairly recently as I said I still feel as I am meant for something or something is going to happen. He being the twisted old guy he is said he anticipated a nice bowl movement after a good meal and a nap

A close example is the one someone brought up of Close Encounters of The Third Kind where many people were drawn but didn't understand why.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You mean, we're all seeing psychic visions of the future? We see it coming, but through a glass darkly as it were, and don't know what to make of it, but we know we have to be ready for it? Perhaps. It's as good an explanation as any (and right now we don't really have any explanations). Personally, I've never been prescient, but who knows. It might be an awakening ability in some people, but not everyone. It's just as likely as all of us (up to 142 now
) being members of the 144,000...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

Originally posted by Philippines

However, reading the replies of people explaining their personal situation, along with blood type and "IQ" score, whatever that means, says otherwise. It seems people really are tired of their current situation and really WANT a change, regardless if they have a "feeling" or not.

The sharing of personal data like blood types is an attempt to find something we all have in common besides feeling the feeling. (No such correllation has been found, as far as I can tell.) And yes, I'm sure virtually everyone on Earth wants a change, because things are pretty bad all over (thanks to The You-Know-Whos That Be). But this isn't that. It might be related to it, but this is different.

Someone made the "Close Encounters" analogy earlier; I can't think of a better way to put it. We are all Roy Neary tearing our hair out, seeing glimpses of things that make us say "This means something!" He was an absolute wreck until he suddenly ripped the top off his mountain model and saw it. Even then he didn't know what it was until he saw the real thing on TV. Only then did he know how to act upon it. Only then did he finally know what he had to do, or where he had to go rather. We have not had that epiphany yet, so we're still hunting for the meaning to it. And only then will we have any clue about how to act. In fact, like Roy, we won't be able to stop ourselves from acting. Everyone's going to think us quite mad (if they don't already). But until then, the only thing we can do is wait for the epiphany that tells us how to spring into action. Y'see?

I understand what you're saying. I would imagine even pigs on a farm realize they are "waiting" too. They don't do much in their life except wait around for slaughter. Maybe they even have a feeling.

Maybe we are on different perspectives and I see what I see =b. At any rate, I had this feeling too. I had panic/anxiety/tired of conformity/rat racing it around. I walked away and made a change for my life. It was the best decision ever... for me. I am trying to bring awareness that life is what you make of it.. Or what others make for you while you wait.

Call me a pessimist... But even if you find the clue on how to act, again judging from history, the common people will not ever get organized enough to bring any change, unless it's a revolution. Again, from history to my knowledge.

link   
Amazing that so many people feel exactly the way I've felt all my life. And I'm 42, so I fit in with the age range. It would be easy to think it's a midlife crisis thing-- and that is part of it. Now that I'm older, it bothers me more. But I've always been different and have felt like I was waiting for something since I was a kid. I've also felt I was here to observe something, and almost feel "undercover," if that makes sense.

I can also remember thinking the world didn't look quite right when I was little. I wondered why our forests looked "dull," and thought lions should be bigger than they are, for example. I also didn't understand my fellow children. Why were they all so dull-eyed and suspicious of newcomers?

As the whole December 2012 thing approached, I hoped beyond hope that this would be "It," but I knew it wouldn't be. Now I'm wondering if this is all there is, and if this feeling of expectation was all for naught. But to hear so many of you express similar ideas gives me hope.

link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Simple, you´re waiting for the same thing that everybody does subconsciously.

In other words;
DEATH.

That is the ONLY "change" that is coming,
and the only one that matters.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Stay at the positive side of pool and help me to as well and we can just keep swimming!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I read this long ago, and must look at it again before I comment more fully, but from memory,, yes I do believe this is very much part of the picture we are painting here together trying to figure out 'what' we are waiting on.

Maybe it is the No Crossing back point to omnipotent beings we are to become? I can see that as a good flash in the future that might reach back to where we are now,, to say "Hey,, look here,,, Ye are Gods."

Interesting,,, going to read again now. Thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

You mean, we're all seeing psychic visions of the future? We see it coming, but through a glass darkly as it were, and don't know what to make of it, but we know we have to be ready for it? Perhaps. It's as good an explanation as any (and right now we don't really have any explanations). Personally, I've never been prescient, but who knows. It might be an awakening ability in some people, but not everyone. It's just as likely as all of us (up to 142 now
) being members of the 144,000...

LOL I have a + shaped scar on my forehead where when I was 5 I was being chased tripped and hit my head on a rock (yeah, yeah explains a lot). It could have killed me and I still remember getting it stitched and mother saying I was marked by God. Later I recall reading that scripture and going geez I hope I don't need another mark on top of this one (not that it is hideous lol)

I always figure I blinded my 3rd eye lol

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
How unfortunate for those of you who did not read the entire thread. It is too deep to be able to just do a drop in., You have short changed yourselves. Many of those that read the thread didn't get it. Their minds prefer only the, solid. Which is totally fine for them.The answer to the next move in a new human awareness is to love your neighbor. Be a part of a positive effort. We have been waiting, anticipating the event for a lifetime. What event??? Well, loving your neighbor will give you one type of anticipated event. And, choosing the negative option will result in far more ominous event.
If you have never experienced this feeling of anticipation of waiting until you could actually feel it in the air, don't be concerned because It's a burden waiters bare until they realize it's worth as enlightenment and no longer see it as a burden but a gift.
If we all give a little respect and love, buy a carbonated beverage for the person behind you how will it change the reality of ,dare I say it...for all?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Maybe. I think it more like we stand at a crossroad, and the Path Splits (Bifurcation point) and it seems that we are feeling the effects laid down in the 'future' as this feeling of anticipation. I am just not sure it is set in stone, so until the box is opened,,, we can Change it, if it is a negative event/ or even a positive one.
I believe this happened with 9/11 and 12/20/12 also.
In December,, the Something DID NOT Happen,, due to conscious action of many,,, doing things they might not have done with out the Pre-knowledge of the End Date. Can't prove something when it Didn't happen,, right?
Then we have the Asteroid,,, that also, might have been what people where feeling then,,,
You can't tell, as i have said before until you Open the Box. Quantum Physics of the Wave/Particle nature of Light.

as far as the 144,000 ,,, the Bible is such a Time Warp in itself,,, like you said,, could just as well be.. but I don't subscribe to it in a traditional view.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

it was not about missed opportunities but like waiting on humanity to evolve. And how do you go out and make something like that happen?

No problem. I wasn't feeling singled out that way. I know what I say on ATS is mostly rebuked or ignored. Thanks for singling me out?

Thats more specific. You can only effect the change you want to on your level. One day or person at a time. The whole big picture will take care of itself.

The waiting thing I more attribute to the universal yearning to be fulfilled, to fulfill ones ultimate purpose. Not like all at once or in one event, but whenever the chance comes up. We can make that happen, make the world a little better where we are at when it presents itself. Those opportunities come up every day with family, work, strangers, some little extra detail about something broken or stuck.

It really sucks that it is that simple, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join