DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

It isn't anyone's business you say but yet my political leanings are? Hmmmm we've reached a cliff Batman! When you'd like to discuss your religious leanings we'll discuss my political ones, which usually 99.9% of the time run hand in hand. Also you spelled your name wrong and Quentin Tarantino wants some royalties, I wonder what they call those who idolize themselves??? Hmmmm.

I never said you're a Commie, I just pointed out the fact that "progressive" is a code word for Communist. This is a historical fact. It's also a fact that the realignment of society that is desired by closeted Communists, whatever cloak they choose to go under, would be met with hot lead from gun owners. Hence the need to get rid of the guns circulating among Americans at this time.

There are many people who know the score here. It's a fairly tired old story, anyway, and because of the hundreds of millions of people that were killed after being disarmed by Communists in the 20th century, people are naturally wary when a politician like Obama, with strong Communist roots and many Communist friends starts agitating for gun control, and indeed starts studying the idea of a door to door roundup.

Now please, let's try to get back to the topic at hand, which is that Obama's communist, pro-brainwashing AG Eric Holder was busted red (haha) handed planning for just such a gun roundup. This isn't particularly surprising, because Holder has been implicated in many shady dealings in his career as AG, but it is one more piece of the puzzle, corroborative evidence that shows that the people who thought Obama might be thinking about a gun confiscation were right all along, and also showing the statements by Obama, Obama supporters and other fellow travelers to the contrary were just bald faced lies.
edit on 26-2-2013 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
All of this is very reminiscent of things like Northwoods, and while some of your reactions may be "well, they never actually carried that out" or "the military comes up with plans all the time" it still clearly demonstrates what lengths they are willing to go to, including false flag/terrorist attacks against innocent citizens to further an agenda.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
All of this is very reminiscent of things like Northwoods, and while some of your reactions may be "well, they never actually carried that out" or "the military comes up with plans all the time" it still clearly demonstrates what lengths they are willing to go to, including false flag/terrorist attacks against innocent citizens to further an agenda.

The sad thing about Northwoods is that most folks still refuse to realize that it is for real.

Can you think of any recent events that were geared toward making people give up their guns? I sure can, and I am not afraid to say that they were staged in order to align the masses with the gun control agenda.

I have, really, one word in answer to these kinds of schemes.

WOLVERINES!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Was it or was that what you drew from it? I don't need to explain again but that "official" document looks like a sped student made it on MSWord sorry you missed my point. I'm sure such a spectacular piece would've been dealt with a bit more care... not a minute in such a incoherent fashion.

Uhhh, you still have no clue as to Govt internal Memos.

If the memo is not meant for the public, there is usually no seal established on it.
When it is for public facing, that is where the seal comes into play.
Numerous news agencies are reporting it as real, and neither the DOJ or the Federal Govt is denying that is it a fake.

Plus I'm still waiting for a PDF of this, you got one?

**Looks around** When did you start thinking I was here to serve you?
Your elitist mentality really shines through with each post.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I hope people don't just ignore things like this. The path to tyranny is not one that is paved overnight. It's done in sections, just like this.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

The irony is that the first post in the thread contains a link to the PDF and another link to the Washington Times article wherein the DOJ admits its their memo.

I don't think anybody can seriously believe that Obama isn't getting ready for a broad door to door confiscation. Then it's off to camp unless you have your Obama card!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by macman

I don't think anybody can seriously believe that Obama isn't getting ready for a broad door to door confiscation. Then it's off to camp unless you have your Obama card!

Seriously, you can't believe someone wouldn't buy into that garbage?

You got issues, bro.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

Well before this memo was leaked, people were pretty sure that this is the road Obama's on, and now we know for sure that he is considering door to door gun confiscation.

The funny thing is that despite a few Obamabots repeating themselves on this thread, people are waking up.

Three million new gun owners in the last two months. That's gotta sting an Obamabot.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou
reply to post by nomnom

Well before this memo was leaked, people were pretty sure that this is the road Obama's on, and now we know for sure that he is considering door to door gun confiscation.

People have been sure of this for many years. I heard this same garbage back when Bush was in office. He's not seriously considering it. It was a memo on the possibility of it. You're taking the words entirely out of context. Shows a lack of intellect.

The funny thing is that despite a few Obamabots repeating themselves on this thread, people are waking up.

Three million new gun owners in the last two months. That's gotta sting an Obamabot.

Yes, yes. Waking up nonsense. Heard that one for years as well. I'm not a bot. I have no need to praise Obama. He's a corporate puppet just like the last several. Doesn't mean I'm going to buy into the garbage you're trying to push.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You know what, I challenge you to show me where there is mention of door to door confiscation of guns in that memo.

I just read the PDF.

It doesn't mention it ANYWHERE.

Again, I challenge you to back up your statement.

It mentions the banning of assult rifles. That's as far as it goes.

Sick of this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

Is it believable that the Tyrant 0bama would love total Gun Confiscation???
Yes, as what he has stated in he past reflects this.

Does this Memo state that the Fed Govt is ready to do that? No.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by nomnom

Is it believable that the Tyrant 0bama would love total Gun Confiscation???
Yes, as what he has stated in he past reflects this.

I'm not going to buy into your label of Obama. They would certainly like to get a handle on the issue. Obama has stated he believes in the right of Americans to hold guns. It's irrelevant if he would like this or not. It's simply a non-issue anytime soon.

Does this Memo state that the Fed Govt is ready to do that? No.

Thanks for the honesty here.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Your comments are quite laughable and I see your good at back peddling, explaining communism for a paragraph really made me believe that wasn't your intention. I won't further anymore responses since it isn't worth the time, have fun growing up I hope America becomes all you dream it to be.
edit on 27-2-2013 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

It doesn't bother you that Obama's a commie, but it bothers you when people out him as one.

Kind of telling no?

His three biggest influences, as he admits in his own book, are Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alinsky, and Bill Ayers. All three self-admitted commies and Ayers in a convicted terrorist.

Hahahaha.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

"I don't believe that people should be able to own guns." Barak Obama, as quoted to John R. Lott, Jr., PhD, while both were working at the University of Chicago Law School in 1996. From the book "Debacle", by Grover G. Norquist and John R Lott, Jr., John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: Publisher

Enough said.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Not quite buddy.

That was seventeen years ago.

Are you not going to allow someone to evolve?

Q: In 2008, you stated you wanted to keep AK-47s out of the hands of criminals.
OBAMA: We're a nation that believes in the Second Amendment, and I believe in the Second Amendment. We've got a long tradition of hunting and sportsmen and people who want to make sure they can protect themselves. My belief is that we have to enforce the laws we've already got, make sure that we're keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We've done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we've got more to do when it comes to enforcement. But weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don't belong on our streets. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there's an awful lot of violence and they're not using AK-47s. They're using cheap hand guns.

Link
edit on 28-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nomnom

Oh, so because he said it a while ago, it doesn't come into play???

Progressives are so funny.

Now, your statement shows that he is fine with "SOME" firearms being owned, but not others.

I do love that you have shown him to be a hypocritical liar. Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by nomnom

Oh, so because he said it a while ago, it doesn't come into play???

It must be held within context.

Progressives are so funny.

I'm not a progressive. I'm an individual.

Now, your statement shows that he is fine with "SOME" firearms being owned, but not others.

Specifically, assault weapons.

I do love that you have shown him to be a hypocritical liar. Thanks for that.

I have not. I've shown you to be intellectually dishonest.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom

It must be held within context.

Very simple. He stated he thought citizens shouldn't own guns.
Between now and then, he has changed his stance several times, to include in your provided statement where he states Military style weapons shouldn't be in the hands of citizens, but in Chicago most crime is commited with handguns.
So why ban what is not the danger?
You and he must share the same idea of what is truth and what is a lie.

I'm not a progressive. I'm an individual.

That is cute.
You quack like one, you walk like one, you swim like one.
SO.......................

Specifically, assault weapons.

An yet he stated they aren't the weapon of choice for violent crime.
Again, He is for the 2nd, but only for a certain type of gun.
Yeah, such the high ground person. Sure sure.

I have not. I've shown you to be intellectually dishonest.

Oh, you mean by pointing out that you are protecting a person that consistently lies to suite his agenda for the day? By providing a statement that shows BS within itself.
Yeah, okay then.
edit on 28-2-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

You don't know me. I have conservative friends who consider me a liberal, and progressive friends who consider me conservative. These labels are so very limiting. Feel free to so easily judge me, but it shows your poor reasoning skills.

I will now challenge YOU to show me one time that the president has advocated the banning of all guns since he took the office.

If you can't back up your nonsense, then shut it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join