It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Remember the Bush years? I read the same type of tripe, back then, on these very pages. Bush is going to stop the election and remain President, yea, that kind of thing.
As I said, they mean it this time, because we have an America hating Mooslim in the WH.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

The whole tank argument pitch is tired and incorrect.
What will you pitch next, the Nuclear bomb statement?

You can own a tank. Please, go do some research.

You can own and fly an F16, if you have the funds to do so. It would be stripped of its arms.

And yes, if you were to actually follow the Constitution, then we are a civilian should be able to purchase the attachment to a M16.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
Remember the Bush years? I read the same type of tripe, back then, on these very pages. Bush is going to stop the election and remain President, yea, that kind of thing.

So, please provide the DOJ memos revolving around that.
I would also like to listen to the audio of Bush making such statements.

I, and others have heard the audio of the Tyrant 0bama stating he would like to remove firearms from the public, or that the public shouldn't have them.

As I said, they mean it this time, because we have an America hating Mooslim in the WH.

Really? Is that all you have? Were you training and schooled by Jessie Jackson?

The whole race card is tired and old and about as grasping as it gets.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That memo looks REAL official....

Now if you'd like another one I'll hit up MS word, where's the national seal? Where's anything to actually link that to the administration other then the infowars stating it as such. I'm not just nay saying to nay say either, it just seems like everyday there's some other "memo" stating this is going on, it's garbage usually and 99.9% of the time is untrue.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Welcome to Eric Holder's Wet Dream!!!! I guess he is just about done with his "brainwashing the public to think differently" phase.... On to the next....

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

The DOJ has not denied that this memo actually exists.

The memo, under the name of one of the Justice Department’s leading crime researchers, critiques the effectiveness of gun control proposals, including some of President Obama’s. A Justice Department official called the memo an unfinished review of gun violence research and said it does not represent administration policy.

Just a Rough Draft :lol

Justice Department and White House officials declined to provide much information about the memo or answer questions about it on the record.

The memo has the look of a preliminary document and calls itself “a cursory summary” and assessment of gun curb initiatives. The administration has not released it officially.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Honestly, I wouldn't believe anything that the NRA has to say about Obama, nor any "proof" that they release. It's an extremely biased source.

And Obama et-al are completely un-biased?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Sir, nothing to see here , please move along, Huh?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Best to cross that bridge when Obama takes us to it, blindfolded, single file.

On top of all of this, Bridge ? May just be a masking word.

This is completely absurd ! They want us to believe their benevolent in their efforts to curb violence ?
Just so happens the only way they can think to do it is by way of civil war ?
My chances of surviving 2013 just sank well below even.
edit on 25-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am not an American and I am not really interested in the gun problem. What I have noticed though is that your government is actually not listening to what Americans want and it is as clear as a day to those further away that something is brewing.
I said it before. If you come from a country that has been through a tyrannical leadership, your eyes are far more open than those who always had it cosy.

You are also far more weary when governments start small. A little law here, another there. It soon mounts up but it is human nature that most who never had experience with dodgy governments will not believe that those in charge 'would do something like that'.

Then when you are used to one thing, they tighten the screws a little more and soon you'll find yourself [without noticing] in deep trouble.

As a German, I always hear: "Why did the Germans not DO anything against Hitler?"

I can tell you why, the same reason that no American is DOING anything right now against their oppressors. It just doesn't 'feel' as if the government is doing anything wrong when things are done slowly. After all, it is all for your own safety!

Let me please laugh out loud: HAHAHAHA!
To me America is already right in the middle of oppression, you have far less rights than people of Russia. I also recognise governments with an agenda and I also recognise people who keep their fingers firmly in their ears and who rattle on that "our government wouldn't do anything like that".

Yes they would and they are and they will.

When the naive of your [once great] country wake up it will be too late [happened in Germany]. The naive think that they can learn from history and spot a guy with a small moustache and brown clothes, who hates Jews. Then they would say something.

Sigh. But that is not how it goes. Next time the tyrant will come in different clothes, use different tactics and tell you exactly what you want to hear. They won't make it easy to spot. That is the whole point.
I am glad that there are Americans who are aware but there are so many that are not. They believe what is being told to them, just like the Germans did and like the North Koreans are and any other country that suddenly finds itself 'too far gone'.

It works because of the sheeple, it works so very easily for any government it is frightening.
Just sit back and believe that your government would NEVER do anything bad to your people, eat a burger and drink your soda pop [or whatever you Americans like] and let it all happen. Just like it happened to educated, civilised Germans [or do you still believe the old lie that we were all Nazis and 'in' on it?].

Good luck to the other Americans [you'll need it].

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

Good luck to the other Americans [you'll need it].

I consider myself, " One of the other Americans " so first, thank you.

Second, GET ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE ! Just had to get that out.

Back to doom.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think the OP must have posted the wrong memo -- outrage does not match the evidence. Credibility -- 0.0

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

In other words, put a frog in boiling water, and it'll jump right back out. Put a frog in cold water, then slowly bring the water to a boil, and it'll comfortably sit there till death.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Certainly one can own a tank. I specifically said M1A1. As for a war plane. I specifically said F15, or F22. I want mine fully loaded. I want all my weapons/tanks/jets fully loaded. It is my second amendment right. Anything other than fully loaded, is against my second amendment rights, and are being infringed upon. Doesn't matter if I have the money, it is my legal right to own such weapons.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndthought

In other words, put a frog in boiling water, and it'll jump right back out. Put a frog in cold water, then slowly bring the water to a boil, and it'll comfortably sit there till death.

There is probably a grain of truth in that quote but not quite as applicable to humans and government lies. If it was like boiling water I wouldn't be worried at all because I would know that it is impossible to keep people docile; but I know people from war times [and now] that are still convinced that it was all nice and warm water they were sitting in and made for them so they could have a relaxing time.

People's minds are not the same as a frog's automatic response to pain [they are less responsive].
Government lies are not the same as boiling water, they are more like a nice hot bath for you, with added poison disguised as bubble bath. You won't notice. It's all good. That is why it works!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Certainly one can own a tank. I specifically said M1A1. As for a war plane. I specifically said F15, or F22. I want mine fully loaded. I want all my weapons/tanks/jets fully loaded. It is my second amendment right. Anything other than fully loaded, is against my second amendment rights, and are being infringed upon. Doesn't matter if I have the money, it is my legal right to own such weapons.

There are no laws barring someone from owning the F15 or M1A1. The F22 probably not, as it has the current stealth tech built into the design.

As per the 2nd, if it is an "arm", then it shall not be infringed upon.

Very simple really.

Now, one can argue that a nuclear bomb is not an "arm", nor is a F22. A nuclear bomb is not an arm that some can bear. The F22 is a vehicle.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblot
This seems like a marketing ploy [by the NRA] to increase gun sales.

Except it's not. Nice try Obamabot.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

That's a easy question to answer. They are planning the collaspe of the dollar, so the mega banks can further consolidate the economy. Once that happens all hell will break loose, so they need the masses disarmed.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by bekod
The first gun grab, that the FED's imposed took place in the 30's, the next one is just around the corner, AR are just the next step in disarming the populace, next it will, be any hand gun or rifle that holds more than 2 shots, all hand guns and most rifles do this what would be left derringers, Dbl shot guns, single shot rifles, this does not infringe on your right to own a firearm, nor does it impede on the second. you just can not own sell buy certain types of firearms , unless you pay a tax and fill out a mountain of forms , just as today with owning a full auto. ie BARS, Tommy 45, Mg42.

The 2nd says "shall not be infringed". That is infringement big time. We have the natural right to bear the arms of our choice!
I assume I'll be able to amble down to my nearest gun shop and find the grenade launcher I've been longing for then, right? How about an M1A1 tank? If I take flying lessons, can I obtain an F15 Eagle, better yet, an F22 Raptor?

English must not be your strong suit. The things you mentioned are not arms, they are vehicles. Anyway, before you go on about shoulder fired missiles, nukes, and chemical weapons, those are all ordnance and not arms.

Clearly you don't know the difference between arms, vehicles, and ordnance.

It is telling that you anti-gun types have to rely upon ignorant straw-man types of arguments to make your point.

edit on 25-2-2013 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

That memo is real official. What you are trying to do is muddy the waters and poison the well.

People know what's up - that's why they are buying guns and ammo at 20x the normal rate. I bet it stings to know that the number of armed Americans has increased by several million in the last 3 months.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join