It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Come Upon Surrendered Suspect Lying Down With Arms & Legs Spread, Proceed To Beat Him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The next video I would dearly love to see involving pepper spray, would be of a group of concerned people holding that officer while another group sprays him in the face until paramedics have to be called in to cancel his demise! Then repeat process for the rest of his natural life.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

It really looks like he's just making the rounds with that canister from net to net...like it's no big deal.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The media itself creates the problem by twisting, distorting, omitting, spinning, demonising everything that does not fit their agenda. Rich people have always ruled america behind the curtains and this should be no suprise to people.

The kent state massacre, the vietnam protests, the WTO protests, MLK protests, etc. We have a rich history of activism in america and police brutality.

I also remember reading a secret government document detailing plans for assisinating Occupy leaders in case the movement got too big to control. The tea party got much less criticism because naturally you have to be right wing in america to get any respect.
edit on 25/2/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

So I'm guessing the guy's injuries were fake as well? There is an obvious edit, though. Would need some clearing up as to what was edited. More malicious abuse, I'd suspect.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

I agree, the "with pay" suspension sounds like a dream come true.

Until they are charged and punished for their crimes, if that ever happens.

It angers me for with pay suspensions at the tax payers expense for these brutal thugs.

ETA:

There is a whole lot of police brutality in Canada, a lot of it has been caught on tape. People are usually surprised, but our cops are pretty insane. They like to taze people, and beat them too.

Not all cops, it's just we have a lot of these incidents.
edit on 2/24/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

What comes into my mind is what happens to the chief in command? the guy who sends the cops ..(criminal thugz) to only suspension with pay when there is EVIDENCE AGAINST THEM BEING CRIMINALS!?

It only shows how corrupted the CHAIN OF COMMAND IS, its rotten from top DOWN, GAH!!!! !

saving faces i guess,, its time to charge the whole appartment of law and order if they can't even have any ORDER them self.

it makes me sick that officers higher up doesn't get a slap to their faces when their street cops can't do !@#$..

especially when police officers don't follow the law they SWORN to follow.. GAHH@!!@! >.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE !

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I would like to see them try this to a real John Rambo.......

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Violent police for an ever increasingly violent populace. seems pretty damn appropriate.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by david99118

Yea, that guy was really violently lying there, spread-eagle, motionless! Where are you coming from on this? If they had just chased him from the scene of a child rape, THAT I might understand!

edit on 25-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"FAKE!"

"HE DESERVED IT!"

Typical idiotic response from the tyranny apologists.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm sure there are two sides to this story. . . .

The LEOs will finally begin to regret some of those cameras they all wanted, eh?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by HIWATT

I have to agree. I have never seen someone being beaten by police or anyone else lie completely still with arms and legs stretched out.

Most people ball up into a fetal position.

Jeesh, you just can't win nowadays. If you resist, you get physically assaulted, if you do NOT resist, you get physically assaulted and called a Fake. Will nothing satisfy my brethren?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
what blows me away...........

is that these are the people that some in our country want to have guns...........while ours are taken away.........

This is a great idea!......................../sarcasm

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

I call FAKE

At 26 seconds there is a very obvious edit where some footage was removed and/or edited.

Then at 35 seconds you see the "cop" kick the "perp" and the "perp" doesn't. even. twitch.

In fact it looks like the "cop" nearly falls forward trying to kick the "perp" almost as if he was trying to make it look like a hard kick and then lost his balance trying to do so.

Unconvincing IMO and if it is fake, the person who made it should be dealt with accordingly.

There are plenty of legitimate instances of this, sadly, but going out of your way to fabricate things is going to end badly.

edit on 24-2-2013 by HIWATT because: punctuation

I'm pretty sure the footage is genuine mate, and it's absolutely shocking that cops think they have the grounds to do this

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

i hope everybody sees this and decides to do nothing like always.
remember the phrase "civil servants". that's what these guys are, "civil servants".
so what're you guys complaining fer', just bend over and take it.......when you all decide to do something of value besides B*7^h and moan about something which y'all wont take real action against, i'll be right here, waiting.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Too bad this suspect wasn't carrying a gun, right? That way he could have protected himself from the big bad government people. Maybe the gun manufacturues that won't sell to police departments anymore, (to protest any thought of implementing a sane gun ownership policy), should start selling only to criminals. That would show 'em !

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm no fan of police brutality but... at least they beat someone that actually deserved it in this video. If this had been one of your family members robbed by this dork pretending he had a gun you would be smiling if you knew the cops gave him a good thumping. Wrong... yeah but

edit on 26-2-2013 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Just another example of hiring "thugs" as policemen -> fascism has come to America and Canada. Tasers alone are killing people, especially those with heart issues. These jack-booted, brown-shirted gestapos are obviously being hired from the bottom of the barrel, and have NO concept innocent until proven guilty. Shame on all of them!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
When he was kicked the first time, the cop on the left had a knee on his back. The kicking officer then knelt down with his knee on the suspect's back and commenced striking the suspect.

As for the suspect's arms being free, he was face down, there is no range of motion available to him, except possibly to make a snow angel.

He did however, nearly become a real angel... or whatever it is that robbers turn into when they die.

He was not even pinned down when he first gets kicked, he is simply laying face down spread eagle, then the first cop walks up with his gun drawn and kicks him in the face.

I'm not speculating too much on this one, but I will agree with Hiwatt and say I sense something peculiar about this video and I've watched it 5-6x now. It's very odd the suspect seems to walk up to the bottom of the stairs (security cam) and then pauses, but the video cuts, to him waiting on the ground for the cop car, then ANOTHER cut to him on the ground spread, he could be a mannequin at this point if we dont have original uncut footage (how about the dash cam of that cop car?) But the first cop sort of staggers up and does a staggered kick immediately by a knee to the back and 2 punches to the back of the head before a single other cop lays a hand on the suspect. I thought procedure was to have suspect restrained if they are not resisting? Either way next the 3 other cops jump in and a scuffle "seems" to happen. Mostly all you can make out is cops throwing punches and a few kicks and they drag him to the left a few feet, then the very first cop gets out a light and checks the ground?

I've seen a few arrest vids, and I'm by no means an expert, this one just seems odd to me

S n F for posting this!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join