It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The words that you heard when you were young will always stay,..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
the ones that always stay made the world go away.

-The levellers.

Does anybody know the band. This is from the lyrics of a song of them.

The words that you heard when you were young will always stay, the ones that always stay made the world go away.

Growing up I figured we need to go through barriers, don't ask me what placed them. But I feel it is something blocking ones liberty. All barriers cannot be removed all at once, but only one by one. It can be a struggle at times.

If people would just help one another through their barriers by being soft, kind and gentle.. eh!

I'm in a psychiatrie. It totally s*cks. There is no mental progress made here. At least, they begin to handle people in the wrong way the first day one gets in here. Procedure here, where I'm at, is when you come in, one needs to be put in the cell for at least a day, sometimes 3 - 4 days. Being injected with some kind of junk they have here. That's how the hospitalisation starts here.

Nice welcome ey..

Then they totally misdiagnose and you need to help yourself over these obstacles together with the ones you already have. Treatment of the patient is totally by the person on theirselves. No family or anything has been taken in the 'healingprocess'.

You can sense from my post I'm totally screwed now.

That's like all I have to say. I just wanted to share some feelings with some insight.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
My late grandmother to me
"Just remember young man, you are no better than anybody else, but then they are no better than you"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Would you like to start corresponding with some people who could possibly understand?

Perhaps those who have had 'bad' things hurled at them at a young age, which I think of as "words that won't go away".

Inasmuch as I often think that those who hurled the life-altering words/phrases have not likely remembered doing so, the target has been deeply affected.

Good Health!
CS70

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

My mum to me
"I love you son, never be afraid to be yourself"

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Me to my son on his birth as I took him outside and held him up to the heavens
(from roots but heartfelt)

Behold the only thing greater than you

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In answer to your question. I think this is it.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Now listening to the song again, I can't figure out if he means them as they are, or if he sings them..

"virtual mental breakdown"

I suppose I need a good time rest.

I want to thank all of ATS from who've I learned, and what it somehow set straight in myself.
I'll start all over. I don't know where I crossed some type of barrier which made my life sour every day.

don't trust girls who do drugs..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Now listening to the song again, I can't figure out if he means them as they are, or if he sings them..

"virtual mental breakdown"

I suppose I need a good time rest.

I want to thank all of ATS from who've I learned, and what it somehow set straight in myself.
I'll start all over. I don't know where I crossed some type of barrier which made my life sour every day.

don't trust girls who do drugs..

There are no Barriers. Barriers are all illusions, they are all thoughts, created by ego.
You are greater than whatever things this world throws at you. Remember that.
Try to focus on that every second you experience in the Now. Whatever just pass, let it pass, don't look back at it,

Let go

Have a good rest!

Come back when you need us. We will always be here for you

new topics

top topics

join