It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loneliness [LOWWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

www.personal.ceu.hu...

We are the happy people which living on this island the only country in the world I mean the only world we know which is surrounded by the big water without end that nobody has ever crossed..
My name is Riroroke and I and my family we are a part of our people and our people are the only people living in the world because we don't know to exist anything else except the big water ,our Land and the stars with the Moon where maybe some other people like us are living on a land surrounded by water.

Te Pito te Henua is our home and we are the children of Nature because Nature is our God and we believe in our God but sometimes we feel so alone therefore we decided to carve our faces in stone and to post them all around our land to be...with others like us to be seen from a distance ,because we know deep in our hearts that somewhere across the big water are other people like us, other Rapa-Nui .Because we don't want to fight against each other again because we have known hard times when we had wars and famine and many other bad things that my parents told me about.

therefore

We all decided to carve the Big Faces therefore it's a hard work in which all participate the old, the women, the young, the children as everyone wants to meet the other hapiness of the others living across the Big water because we are the the 'happy people living in Loneliness.

"U ?o?ori ro" during celebration nights I mean the dances performed are given in honor of our god the Nature and for the hope that someone across the Big Water will see our faces carved in stone placed all around our country.

But years has passed and nobody came to us from across the water and nobody has came from across the sky or from the big yellow Moon or from the stars.

I am old now and my children grew older working with hapiness and Hope carving the stones to get rid of loneliness.

I know my time has passed but I am still happy in my loneliness and I have hope in my heart that someday we will meet the other Hapiness without ........Loneliness

Carved in the Big Stone by me Riroroke in the year "tahi rua" from when the Great Call for our brothers and sisters across the Big Water has started.

cande-knd.deviantart.com...

edit on 24-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: me and e

edit on 24-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Riroroke

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I enjoyed this very much. The pictures you posted plus the pictures you made for us with your words. I could actually "see" and feel what was being conveyed as was intended. Thanx for a very special post. Hope to "see" more from you.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Thanx for a very special post. Hope to "see" more from you.
I thank you shrevegal for your words of appreciation.

Indeed this story shows very clearly the reason why the Moai statues were built.

Oh and I hope I will be able to post further here on ATS.

Thank you again my friend.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

That was nice.

Even though some people are surrounded by many they still feel loneliness....

Thank you for sharing

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Even though some people are surrounded by many they still feel loneliness....
Oh thankyou Natalia indeed we are surrounded by many but we wear the battles alone.

new topics

top topics

join