It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You already know...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Could love be
Exist
Flow
From out of these screens
These words so fine in line
Into something real
Something that matters

Could true connection grow
Out of this
Out of us

Do you feel something deeper
A harmony
Remembering itself
Remembering us
Before these masks
These roles
Empty fields of confusion

Do you sense
The seed that shoots
From the soil of Truth so deep
Rose of the world
Growing
Rose of your heart

Do you feel the chains
Breaking
Your wings
Unfolding

Sweet heart

There is nothing
Nothing at all
That holds us
That keeps us trapped
But our own fears
Our own perceptions

Flying fire high
Falling abyss deep

Truth dwells in the center
In you very core
Deep

World is bending
Skies will change
Real will dawn

Your heart never came to play games
You'll see when you let go
You'll know
When you know

Steps on the path
United
All of One
All of Heart

At the edge of the cliff
Wind in your face
Within the fire breathe
Hearts wide open

Nothing is really what it seems
Freedom is something else
Love is so much more
So deeper
Inside of you

Precious heart
Breaker of chains

You already know
You already know

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I liked this. It flowed very well.

I envy all you poem writers out there. It is an art and something I am not very good at.

Thanks for posting it!

S&F

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

As far back as I remember I always loved to play with words, and also combine it with drawings so that it would melt into eachother...
Not so easy to do on a computerscreen lol
I know you have it in you, just play with it and let your heart flow
Often we judge ourselves so hard, when we let go of that and just play it'll dawn (o:

Happy that you found something in it, for your precious heart
Much love to you

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Beautiful. And giving so much with your gift. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thankyou my loved Sister
I feel it is not long now, for the Truth to dawn
Am so happy to know that you are here, with your amazing heart

Love and gratitude (o:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Another great writing. I also am not very good with writing. I have so much to say, But cant seem to say it.It never seems to sound right and flow with me. But i do enjoy your work. Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Thanks for being here my friend.
I know that if you write from your heart and others understands it with their heart it'll make sense.
I know you have your heart with you, so if you just try, I have faith it'll start to flow
By practicing and just doing it you can go deeper and always touch a more and more true flow
I know you can, my friend
There'll always be those who mock and point fingers, but never mind those, as long you are true with yourself and reach hearts, which I know you can

Much love to you and thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

as "we" continue the journey gains focus
memories seem to come from nowhere

feelings of doubt covered with questions
start to get answered as if sent blessings

to remember the wings is a test of its own
then once consciousness gained remembers the HOME

so now observing MANY assist is in need
even if they cannot see YET many souls aren't freed

Thanks for the OP positive vibs laffoe
keep up the good work my friend

NAMASTE
LOVELIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for being here with your love, light and amazing heart my friend
Together we will make it, I have faith
Together heart by heart
Step by step
Real will dawn
True Love will shine
pure Light will shine
Within this world
From and through our united hearts
Like drops becoming an Ocean

Happy to know that you are here
Lots of love to you
Thankyou

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
laffoe, As ever, your words sustain me. In a world gone mad at times, or so it seems, it warms the heart and feeds the soul, that there is one such as you out there, that can bring such beauty to us all through sharing your words and inner most thoughts and feelings. I'm reminded of a song that was out a long time ago, about Vincent Van Gogh, (sp)?, the song seemed to convey that he was such a sensitive and wonderful soul. I feel like I can relate to that song sometimes...like the world isn't really ready for the likes of me, as yet.
Your words are art in its highest form and often also a "life jacket" of sorts for folks like me. Thanx again my wonderful friend, for all you do...your uplifting words and thought provoking works make each day a little bit better.
^j^

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

This is the song:
www.youtube.com...
It always makes me cry... This world is a killer for innocent bleeding hearts
There is so much beauty, so deep, so deeply amazing... Within our hearts
Most of us do not see it, walking as sleepwalkers in a world of distractions and systems...
Some make it, to break the code, realize that eternity of the moment, that stillness of the Heart,
that holds a true world on the innerside of what our senses perceive
When you hold that beauty, know it in your heart, the world may not care, the world may even try to get rid of you...
Or put you back into mode of distraction, yet have you once tasted that drop of real love
That glimpse of Truth, you'll always keep pursuing it relentless from the depths of your heart
Only bc you know it is right, and know that this is who you are

I love you my friend
Thanks for being here with your precious heart
From heart to heart

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank you, dear heart, for putting the song up. I remembered it from a long time ago but for the life of me, couldn't remember the exact title. I was so happy to see it here!!!
That song, those words, impact my very soul. I love it!! I cry also, when I hear it!

Besides being a nurse, I am an artist. (Oil painting). I especially like to reproduce paintings done by the masters so as I can get a "feel" for that person...their inner workings of their mind, heart, and soul. I did re-productions of some of Van Gogh paintings....his self portrait was one that really helped me to "see" inside the man and what he really was about. Those eyes! I love that painting, as well as "Starry, Starry Night", his Field one, Sunflowers and many others. I got a sense that the man was very complexe and yet "real", had a beauty of mind, heart, and soul that is rare in these days and times. He had a dark side, as we all do, but mostly, he had a beauty and grace about him that resonates with me. Laffoe, you have those wonderful qualities, I think. So glad the world has "you" in it. As with many artists, they make the world a better place just by "being" and sharing with the world. I love to oil paint and did the Mona Lisa as well. What a story I "sensed" behind that one!! I do my own subjects for art as well, but somehow, copying the masters is unique in that one almost feels like they become one with that person for a time and it is quite a journey.

I am so glad we crossed paths. Love to you also. It is always a true miracle when we can meet kindred spirits and communicate with same. It makes life so much better. Hugs,love and Blessings to you.
^j^

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
laffoe, You have done me a double favor...as I was listening to that song, I realized I need to try and get back to my oil painting. I haven't picked up a brush in some time...letting myself think that my MS was limiting me, (my hands) but yet, I think I can try and succeed now. When I paint, I often find myself using the broad brush strokes that Van Gogh used in his works and there are times I even feel like I was Van Gogh in another life. Sounds conceited and presumptuous, I know.
I have my dark moments yet I love to also "see" the beauty in the world. I suppose there are more of us that are "Van Gogh-like" in this world and we can relate to such a person and feel related, somehow, if that makes sense? I always have prize winning gardens everywhere I go and leave them for new tenants to enjoy when I move. So many people miss out on the beauty that is right there in front of them...they don't stop to "smell the roses", as they say.

Some say Van Gogh was mad...I think that song expresses what he really was...a sensitive soul that found it harder and harder to survive in a world that seems to have gone mad...it makes such people "mad" in the respect that it becomes too difficult to deal with. Folks today, need to look at nature and push away from the tv. Computers are good relevant to communicating with kindred spirits. I have met some nice people that way. Anyways, thanx for listening to this extended thought of mine. Love ya! ^j^

edit on 25-2-2013 by shrevegal because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Thanks my loved friend, you really touch my heart... Deeply
Also I am so happy that this world has 'you' in it...
It is so inspiring when you write about how you discover the artists by painting their paintings with your heart...
Really amazing, and it makes me so happy to know thatI could in any way be part of inspiring you to start painting again...
If you ever feel to share your paintings or your writings about your paintings then please do, I know it'll be inspiring and great...

Lots of love to you
(o:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I too think that this song hits it right on the spot about Van Gogh
Many of open bleeding hearts can recognize this feeling...
Of seeing things so clearly, wanting so deeply to share, and for others to see that deep beauty they hold, that we all hold...
Could we just all see this, break free from these masks and illusions and just be the love we are...
Shine that light we so deeply have, that Love and Light, which are in the essence what and who we are...

Love and hugs

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

As always, my day feels so much better, more joyous and bright and colorful and "real" because of your words, dear heart.

It is true, so many of us tend to get caught up in the activities of daily living without realizing what is most important of all...that loving and caring and doing for others is what really counts. The joy and love we have within us, the beauty and colors and sights and sounds of nature...these things should be what "it" is all about.

I really love what light and color does for our lives. I have prisms, crystals all over the house, at my windows so light can present the rainbow of colors that exist and it is so wonderful. So few folks even think about enjoying the colors of a natural rainbow after a Spring rain...they miss so much! I'm hoping/believing, the after-life has so much color in it. Too many people see the world in terms of "black and white" and never take notice of the brilliance of life...the colors, sights, sounds. Ooops, sorry for my babble fest here.
Just some thoughts I wanted to share...you always bring out the best in me and the realization of how grand it is too have folks like you in this big ole world.
Love and hugs and Blessings. ^j^

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So wonderful you share like this.
Wonderful and inspiring!
I imagine how beautiful your home is, how all the different colors and crystals create an atmosphere of dance for the senses.
Makes me so happy to hear.
Lots of love to you
May you have the most amazing day
Thanks for being here

top topics

join