It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush A Masson

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
No.

George W Bush is not a Freemason.

He was tapped to be a Skull & Bones "fraternity" member at Yale, where his code name became "Temporary".

temporary? lmao. . . thats about to be his position in the white house.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiffer168

No.

He was tapped to be a Skull & Bones "fraternity" member at Yale, where his code name became "Temporary".

Bwahahaha!

BTW, Khonsu is correct. Bush is not a Freemason (thank God). Masonic delegations visit the White House fairly regularly, regardless who the president is. Every president since Washington has received Masonic delegations out of courtesy (except for John Quincy Adams), even if he was not a Mason (which most weren't).

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silent Smoke
Check out some of alex jones's vids they are amazing and will tell you alot about the bush's and the skull and bone society!

I really dont know what you might think of him, but Alex Jones is a wack job and should really be discredited. I think his work at B. Grove is just an ACT..

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No.

Ah, maybe not. There are still a few "thinking" people out there who actually go to the trouble to vote. Hopefully the "thinking" people will prevail.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.indiadaily.com...

There is a link to see a small part of CBS 60 min show. There is two people who are talking about skull&bone. There are a lot of good things said about Kerry and Bush
...Get your own conclusion...but that show that THEY are from skull&bone and not macon.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

No.

To add to my previous post that was in response to this idiotic post.... perhaps you should edit it...since it's WRONG!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I prayed that he'd be a one-termer like his father.

Actually I feel more sorry for Kerry that he was emasculated in front of Teresa Heinz, rather thna losing the bid. I know I wouldn't want to screw up in front of her, that's for sure, lol.

**bows to Senrak**

I concede victory, sir.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey guys. Interesting posts. I would have to agree from what i've seen that Bush isn't a mason. From what I understand, it isn't quite fair to say that the Skull and Bones is completely unrelated to Masonry. It is thought by some that it is an American spoke of the Illuminati, although I doubt if that could be easily officially confirmed. The "Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria", aka the Illuminati was founded in 1776 and bears strong resemblences to free masonry. Not only that, but it is said that the founders of the Illuminati joined the masons in their area, presumably exerting some sort of influence as is to be expected with such things.
Anywho, in a roundabout way all three mentioned organizations share a number of characteristics beyond a simple fraternity. The link to Skull and Bones may be a direct prong of a bigger entity or an organization of it's own finfluenced by those that came before. I cannot say which is true.

So that leaves the question, if Bush actually was a Skull and Bones, why doesn't he openly admit it? I think i can shed some light on this.
I myself am a Christian, and from what I have read about the Skull and Bones it does not seem to be something I would take part in. Personally, I would be ashamed to be a part of it. Don't get me wrong, I am all for brotherhood and friendship and loyalty but many things go too far.
As you all know, Bush is a Christian. As is the case with many many Christians, he hasn't always lived as a Christian and later in life truly embraced it rather than playing church. So it would be my guess that if he was a part of the Skull and Bones, he is likely emberassed and ashamed of it, plus the secrecy aspect of it of course.

I cannot get into Bush's head, but i can certainly give you the opinion of a Christian. As far as him being involved with the Bohemian Grove, I find that incredibly incredibly hard to believe. Honestly. If I place myself in his shoes, the thought is, well... unthinkable. If you are a Christian and really believe what you say you do, you don't worship owls. That's just silly. The many rumors and accusations have made me question whether or not he is really a Christian or just a "poser" of sorts. I know a man whose friends are close personal friends of the Bush's themselves and he can attest that behind close doors he does practice what he preaches. Basically they gave a big thumbs up that he's legit, which solidifies my belief that he really has nothing to do with Bohemian Grove. If someone has hard proof that I havent seen, please post. I'd be very interested.

Basically it is agreed that he is not a Mason. He was likely a Skull and Bones member, but I believe he has grown past that, if you know what I mean. And as far as being involved with Bohemian Grove, based on the traits of a practicing Christian and the confirmation of a very reliable source, I believe he isn't.
Sorry if I seemed to ramble a bit. I am interested in these things and the spread of TRUTHFUL information on the web in an honorable way.

Some interesting information can be found here:
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
My friend, you ask why Bush hasn't admitted being a Bonesman... but, you see, he has admitted it, as has Kerry. Its no secret that they are bonesmen, what is secret is WHAT BONESMEN DO... For myself, I really don't care, but then, I am a mason, and understand, and suffer from, the attacks of folks that don't know anything about masonry, so...

As for the similarities between masonry and Skull and Bones... well, as the worlds OLDEST (or longest existing) fraternity, it is not surprising that many, if not all, fraternities, to a certain small degree would resemble masonry. the similarities are more obvious to those that AREN'T masons than to masons, who know better, but...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
i thought all presidents are awarded a honarary degree in masonry? perhaps thats his honorary ceremony? i mean hes not going to refuse 6 million voters that are that coordinated and involved in the community .

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
i thought all presidents are awarded a honarary degree in masonry? perhaps thats his honorary ceremony? i mean hes not going to refuse 6 million voters that are that coordinated and involved in the community .

When it comes to personal politics Freemasons vote for their own party. Freemasonry does not tell its members how to vote. In brief there is no coordination of votes for Freemasons.

Brother Gerard

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

i thought all presidents are awarded a honarary degree in masonry?

No, all presidents are NOT awarded an honorary degree in masonry. This has been MORE than addressed on other ATS threads, Small Sample, but only 16 (or 17) US presidents have been masons, and Johnson only took his first degree. No president since Gerald Ford have been masons.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Who's to say Masons(once you're 18), can't join your elite ivy league frat for the purposes of future networking and elaboration into the arcane knowledge of the Cult of Mithras.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boombye
Who's to say Masons(once you're 18), can't join your elite ivy league frat for the purposes of future networking and elaboration into the arcane knowledge of the Cult of Mithras.

Ok, first of all, you can't even BE a mason in most states until you are 21, though in some, like California, you can join at 18. As for Elite Ivy League Frats... could you help me understand what you mean? Masonry and Skull and Bones have NOTHING to do with the cult of Mitras... though it could be more easily argued that CHRISTIANITY has more to do with the cult of Mithras than masonry...

Have you ever taken a comparative religion class? The DIRECT comparrisons between Mirthraism in Christianity are manifold, while the connections between either Masonry or Skull and Bones are non-existent...

As for networking... sure, we network. I make a practice of hiring masons when and where I can, because I KNOW the honor and integrity I am getting from a mason coming in to the deal, where with someone else I have to trial and error... it may not seem fair to a non mason, but what IS fair? If your neighbor (whom you trusted) came looking for a job and a stranger came looking, equally qualified, or even unequally qualified, WOULDN'T you give the person you KNEW preference?

You raised three issues here, all of them interesting. Which one(s) would you like to address?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

i thought all presidents are awarded a honarary degree in masonry? p.

No Presidents have been awarded honorary degrees in Masonry unless, of course, they were already Masons. For example, the 33� in the Scottish Rite is an honorary degree, and two Presidents of the United States have been honored with it: Brothers Harry S. Truman and Gerald R. Ford. Other Presidents who were not Masons have from time to time been publicly honored by Masonic organizations (most notably Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan), but have not become Masons. Former President Bill Clinton was more recently honored by the DeMolay Society, which isn't Masonic but is sponsored by Masonry.

To recap on Theron's assertion, he is absolutely correct that both President George W. Bush and Sen. John F. Kerry have made no bones about being Bonesmen. Both have publicly stated that they had been members of Skull and Bones; Bush mentions joining the Bones fraternity in his autobiography, and both Bush and Kerry had joked about Skull and Bones and conspiracy theories with Tim Russert during appearances on "Meet The Press."

At this time, allow me to publicly congratulate the President on winning his first national election, and also ask that members of this forum keep Elizabeth Edwards, wife of Senator John Edwards, in their thoughts and prayers, who was this week diagnosed with breast cancer.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I THINK YOU MEAN A MASON, SONNY!
. . . MASSON

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Oh no, that's awful. She is young, hopefully they caught it really early and it can be more easily treated. She'll be in my prayers.

I didn't realize that members of bones were so open about their membership. Is the secrecy then mainly not surrounding who is involved, but mostly what it is they do? I've heard and read from several sources about the secrecy involved, and even the link earlier in this post noted members closed mouth tendencies.
My question now is, who are the sources that have given the information out there on the bones? Have they primarily been annonymous or can anyone name a specific individual?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justinger
Oh no, that's awful. She is young, hopefully they caught it really early and it can be more easily treated. She'll be in my prayers.

She was diagnosed immediately following the Kerry campaign's concession speech yesterday. I have met both Sen. Edwards and his wife on numerous occassions, and they are very good and decent folks who love our country and have a great passion to make it even better. Her cancer was found in its initial stages, and there is a good chance of full recovery.
We love you, Liz, and are praying for you!

I didn't realize that members of bones were so open about their membership. Is the secrecy then mainly not surrounding who is involved, but mostly what it is they do? I've heard and read from several sources about the secrecy involved, and even the link earlier in this post noted members closed mouth tendencies.

There is little, if any, differences between Skull and Bones and other college fraternities of the Greek Letter type, i.e., its members are known to be members but they keep their initiation ceremonies private. As is the case with most fraternities, Bonesmen are proud to members of that fraternity and do not deny their membership. Also, the Skull and Bones membership is listed on the official transcripts of Yale University.

My question now is, who are the sources that have given the information out there on the bones? Have they primarily been annonymous or can anyone name a specific individual?
Thanks

There has been much information, as well as much disinformation. A recent show on A&E called "Secret Societies" dedicated half of the program to Skull and Bones, with the other half being about Masonry. During the program, several former Skull and Bones members related the "tapping" process, and explained the nature of that fraternity, with all of them agreeing that it functions as sort of a debating club, with the traditional pseudo-spooky initiation rituals common among many Greek Letter Societies.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well, there is ONE thing good I can say about the Kerry's, and that is that I admire Mrs. Kerry's frankness... not much of what she said was admirable, but I like a woman that speaks her mind and doesn't pussyfoot around it...

Though I bet it made Mr. Kerry's run a bit tougher...

Glad the election ended the way it did... Mr. Kerry showed a lot of class there at the very end.

Bush should offer him the job of Secretary of Defense now that Condie is going to State...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
She may very well take Secretary of Defense instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join