It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-NWO ~ Resistance Meet Up 2003

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i agree kai.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
baton, i would pay big bucks to see the expression on your and others' faces in a couple of month

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I will call DIA on you if I realize that this needs to be done. You seem to be convinced that some major massacre is going to occur in a time you suggested. That to me would be a viable exuse for calling the Intel agencies on you, would it not???

Look, at one point I was threatened with this claim, but I handled it in a reasonable and intelligent manner. Something you seem to be ignorant of. If you don't clear this issue up soon, you will find yourself in the middle of one big quagmire. I suggest you start sharing information with others, and in a respectful manner as well.

All I have seen from you is hostile and rude claims about terroristical and genocidical massacres. Not only that, but you act as if these matters are no big deal. Tell me this Liberator, is 300,000 mudered men, women, and children something to ignore????

Why is it that this so-called likely incident is just fact to you???

It will be fact when it happens, if it ever does. Yet once it does, it will be a fact that you withheld the information from the authorities, and that constitutes as complacent murder. You sir better find a way to convince me that you are attempting to do something about this so-called likely occurance, before another so-called likely occurance comes before it. You See??????

[Edited on 23-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You are already banned. Well all I can say is that if you come back, which you can, you know what to do and how to act. Well at least that is the idea. Then again your not even thinking are you???

I hope that you were just bluffing and trying to get attention. I don't want to believe that you are a mass murderer, yet all signs lead to yes when looking at the clear picture. You must defend your position before time runs out. In fact the more and more I request an answer from you, the more and more I am accepting your treacherous ways and criminal demenor. Sometime soon I am going to have to fess up myself. For it is quite clear that I know what is going on, but I am trying to respect your mind and your sense. I don't want to cause any trouble for you. Hopefully you can get back here and explain yourself so we can waste our governmental assets else where.

Peace.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
oh, man...to bad i cant join in...i was always hoping id get to be there when the revolution started...anyone with ways to help me out email em with the heading
Kallisti to [email protected]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey dude me and 4 of my friends are all about the revolution we already have silent weapons like crossbows adn we have kevlar piercing arrows along with explosive bolts... I'm all 4 saving the world... I'm not gonna be a slave adn Bush can't have his way

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Saving the world is hard work, I'd rather sit on my ass and watch everyone else do the fighting

You never know perhaps the NWO have good intentions.

Alls good, as they say "Ignorance is bliss"

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
LOL nice 1 bro but i'm stayed pumped and ready 4 action. I take it like the opposit eof the US Judicial System, Guilty until proven innocent and until someone can bring forth strong evidence i'm gonna be ready 4 'em and warnin' evry1 else about them.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
^^^Sounds like someone is thirsty for blood

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
nah dude i just wanna make sure evry1 knows.... If u were gonna be punched in teh face by some1 wouldn't u wanna know who it was?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Please excuse my ignorance, but could someone please explain to me why you think the NWO actually exsists and is approaching? I would just like some facts and explanations.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well, I never said they were coming, but you would have to check it out for yourself why some people do, coz I'm really tired

Link

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by f16falcon]

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by f16falcon]

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well its augest now sooo where is this takeover? And besides how do we know that your not just a sad NWO agent trying to find out who is a potential terrorist? Hmm... why am I talking to a banned person?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
actually it might help to have smaller representatives in each country for now, to destroy the system from within. But Im all for a resistance, Im preparing for the day.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The reality of it is, open confession and plot to resistance will lead to death, at the best. If you want to go ba them all, get off ATS and go somewhere the FBI doesn't watch.

Tassadar

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yea and somewhere that you don't get ppl hackin into your computer, like mine did

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
well sorry dudes im broke so i can't make it, but feel free to move it to london and im in

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
if u guys wanna make a group u should into "ufos and aliens" and the topic "you should read this if you want to be enlightend" it is about the same exact thing that all of u r talking about. me and hellfire are the main people...for more info u2u me with the subject NWO.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Iv got a great idea why dont we go to holland and atempt a nwo residence, and talk about it on a open web site. If the nwo main players are smart they will have people monitoring websites like this frequently. Besides it wont work the nwo is ment to happen we can try and stop it but we cant its prophicised in the bible god needs it to happen to separte the supproters of god from the non supporters of god. What will this silly atempt at feeling like you are doing something. I am not saying we shouldnt try but we have to be organized. The N.W.O is (inevitable) it is destined to rise with power and then fall hard and painfuly.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well i think its abit too late to have a 2003 meet up
Any plans for a 2004 meetup??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join