It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-NWO ~ Resistance Meet Up 2003

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
liberator thinks he funny

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
lol

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What about the "Gaggle of Gangsters" i've heard of them too........

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
anyone taking this seriouslly?

getting a poor attempt at a "ure mama" insult through a private message from liberator, possibly suggests not to.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lol denton, cheeky #wit, your the one who send me #

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
so this whole thread was a troll? duly noted. ::tucks Secret Order of the Samarai Hockey Fans membership card in pocket and sneaks off into the darkness::

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is not a "troll", and it's not exclusive to this message board and internet alone. Lets say that i have 10 people on the list, and lets say five are definetly going to be there

You think it's funny now? When the war resumes it will be even funnier

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VzH
Peace and Love camrades!

Do you want to go there ?

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"peace and love" vash the stampede ROCKS!

liberator, how do you know people will actually turn up? im sure this "meeting" will be a complete failure.

really, i think ure wasting ure time. noone will turn up, those who do will just be there for the drugs. you said something about the illuminati funding you. WTF!?

explain why this wont be a failure please

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How is it exactly that you are going to get the Illuminati to fund your cause, without them knowing???

Can you explain this for Denton and I.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCDenton
"peace and love" vash the stampede ROCKS!

liberator, how do you know people will actually turn up? im sure this "meeting" will be a complete failure.

really, i think ure wasting ure time. noone will turn up, those who do will just be there for the drugs. you said something about the illuminati funding you. WTF!?

explain why this wont be a failure please

Abzug off

You want me to call your mother? And tell her little denton is not playing nice? I bet you'll get grounded

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What the fcuk do you care how i'm gonna get funds? Just like i'm going to tell you everything yeah?

You're not coming and it's none of your business ok?

And as meeting for drugs or not for drugs who gives a fcuk, you don't like it, stay home, hide under you mamas pussy and wait for the knock on your door.

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Or I am one of "Them"??????

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator
OP. NEW WORLD DISORDER

-Name
-Preferred method of contact (non ATS)
-And your strengths or special abilities

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by Liberator]

OK. I understand the name, age, location stuff. But strengths and special abilities?
You looking for X-Men to join?

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Leveller]

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

OP. NEW WORLD DISORDER

Global gathering will take place in August of this year. Amsterdam has been chosen as the starting point. After preliminary assembly team ~NWO~ will proceed to undisclosed location hidden deep within central Europe.

(Among all other reasons, European Union has been chosen as anti NWO central since it�s the only nation to survive past year 2009.)

For details of the meeting, send enquiry via U2U messenger, stating your:

-Name
-Preferred method of contact (non ATS)
-And your strengths or special abilities

[Edited on 11-5-2003 by Liberator]

Is this for reals' ??? Cause it doesn't make sense to expose yourself before they (NWO) do. I mean we don't know how they look like or operate , but if the resistence were to announce some worldwide gathering , wouldn't that just give NWO the edge , cause they could just send undercover agents to this meeting. Well anyways , if this does go down , make sure they know that this resistence fighter (me) will not be attending .

And what's with this information thing that you are asking for ??? Cause it sounds like you're a NWO agent trying to gather info. on the opposition. And it sounds like you're trying to recruit mutants with super-human power.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Liberator , I just saw some of your other posts in this thread . And it seems you like flaming , well ... I don't .
But I wonder where are all the moderators , they usually jump in and start cleaning up the place . But then again , I haven't been here for almost 2 months ... and a lot things have changed snice .........

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeLeTi
Liberator , I just saw some of your other posts in this thread . And it seems you like flaming , well ... I don't .
But I wonder where are all the moderators , they usually jump in and start cleaning up the place . But then again , I haven't been here for almost 2 months ... and a lot things have changed snice .........

Many things have changed. Some for the better, some for the worse. These things happen. I will have to say, I do sense some hostility in Liberator's speech. He seems really defensively offensive about everything. Almost like one was mad or enraged. I wonder if Liberator is okay. We are here for your concerns. Please don't come here to attack us, we can only help and try no harm. If harm is done then you were probably looking for it. The crowd at ATS is better then that. We don't take too kindly too rude strangers around here. If you can't talk to people with respect and control then don't talk to them at all.

Personally I agree with a lot of these people above me, they are saying that the info you are asking for is fishy. I can't help but think the same. Why ask these things? Why expose one's self and others? Why does the last question even get asked? Are you asking for trouble or attention???

Cause that last question screams armed resistance. I hope you understand the seriousness of plotting armed resistance aganist the so-called NWO. This is like call for a fatwa against all Jews and Americans. It is blind political assesment and bad civil and moral policy. Then again that is just one man's opinion.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
"We don't take too kindly to strangers around here. "
haha, if only you knew, my boy, if only you knew

I hope you understand the seriousness of plotting armed resistance against the so-called NWO
Ha!

You would rather sit under your mama and wait for them to come?

I'd rather do something.

And what�s all this talk about "exposing"? All that those who replied, "exposed" was their proper email address.

Pepelet whatever your name is, no one is going to infiltrate anything. There will be 20 people maximum. Each member, hand picked by me.

[Edited on 19-5-2003 by Liberator]

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

"We don't take too kindly to strangers around here. "
haha, if only you knew, my boy, if only you knew

I hope you understand the seriousness of plotting armed resistance against the so-called NWO
Ha!

You would rather sit under your mama and wait for them to come?

I'd rather do something.

And what�s all this talk about "exposing"? All that those who replied, "exposed" was their proper email address.

Pepelet whatever your name is, no one is going to infiltrate anything. There will be 20 people maximum. Each member, hand picked by me.

To those who are on the list: i will annonce details after the terrorist accident or after we go to war on northern korea.

Let me know the details now, because in a matter of time you will be either dead or in jail. No one can just start talking like that without getting attention. I know that is what you want so I am here to give it to you. Personally, If I find out that you knew about some terroristic incident and you refused to release any information about it, then you are going to get some well derserved karma or something. You should not withhold this type of information, doing so is criminal.

Are you a criminal??? Or just a hopeful???

I really cannot understand your logic and reasoning here. Why is it that these things must be kept secret??? Why is it that only 20 people are worthy of your selection??? Why is it that you must chose them, is this some sort of cult???

Really, lets get serious here. What is you agenda sir???

[Edited on 17-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ye shall not teach me war tactics for ator - Liberator i say! knows thine business fairly well.

In other words, THEY know damn well about "terrorist" accident. You're still dreaming.

I say go live in isolation for year, cover thy head with burned ashes and have no pleasures of any kind for thou shall find one form of enlightenment or another!

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by Liberator]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join