"Good", "Bad", "Neutral"; "Heaven", "Hell"... and what would a Neutral Realm look like? (I

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Without free-will, there is freedom of responsibility, therefore there is no worrying because all is well. Free-will is one idea that most are not willing to accept doesn't exist because it feels dis-empowering to the individual human to not be able to make own decisions. I did research and noticed how it is unlikely that free-will exists but in day to day life I don't really think about it and there is just an assumption that there is free-will.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Without free-will, there is freedom of responsibility, therefore there is no worrying because all is well. Free-will is one idea that most are not willing to accept doesn't exist because it feels dis-empowering to the individual human to not be able to make own decisions. I did research and noticed how it is unlikely that free-will exists but in day to day life I don't really think about it and there is just an assumption that there is free-will.

You are onto something here. What really is occurring is that you are a prisoner of power. There are powers and forces that make you up, and its these very things which are your chains.

Well im crashing i hope i have been able to give you some useful insights.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
So let's say "heaven" is everything excellent. There is complete ecstatic joy. Let's say there is "hell" and it is complete unbearable suffering. Some people say that Earth has balance, but I do not believe this to be the case. Balance would be the MERGING of the two dualities, and Earth seems to be a CYCLE of the two going against each other. Such as cycles of "life" and "death", "pain" and "pleasure", these things are not unified and they occur at different times.

A world of neutrality would be a MERGING of the two. So instead of "hot" (summer) and "cold" (winter) there will also just be warm weather, or instead of "light" (day) and "dark" (night) it will always be a mid-point between complete darkness and complete light. Instead of "pain" and "pleasure" there will always just be peace/calmness.

Here is a question I was thinking while imagining such a thing: every action will be seen as equally good and bad (with all of its pros and cons) so how will intention be carried out? A calm person will not have the spark of pleasure-motivation to make a choice, or will all choices just be impulse (chaotic) as they are all seen as equally good and bad?

What do you think of all of this ?

I dont think hell exsist in your case how could it? If heaven is everything excellent, then if you are in heaven and a loved one is in hell suffering and not with you then how can heaven be all that? The one in hell would have to be with you for it to be all excellent, hence no hell.

In the world you propose then eveything would run on instinct - emotion wouldnt come into it, kinda like the animal world i suppose

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

Who's to say that animals do not have emotion?

Besides, it seems like they are more connected to nature and even though it seems risky (less security) they do seem to have more peace (except in the few moments that pain actually does happen).

As for heaven and hell, this is one of the reasons I think heaven and hell are just states of mind. If you are in heaven and someone else you don't like is there - or someone you love isn't there, then that will be not a happy feeling, so heaven would have to be pure ecstatic joy regardless of circumstances...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Who's to say that animals do not have emotion?

Besides, it seems like they are more connected to nature and even though it seems risky (less security) they do seem to have more peace (except in the few moments that pain actually does happen).

As for heaven and hell, this is one of the reasons I think heaven and hell are just states of mind. If you are in heaven and someone else you don't like is there - or someone you love isn't there, then that will be not a happy feeling, so heaven would have to be pure ecstatic joy regardless of circumstances...

OK maybe some do - some leave their young before their born - seems emotionless dont you think?

I agree with the connected to nature, we just destroy it - not sure about the peace bit though, most have to be on the look out for predators and constantly on the move looking for food - doesnt seem peaceful too me

yeah agreed, one persons heaven is another pesons hell - i think the human mind cannot grasp the concept of what the afterlife really is (if there is one) maybe dying is being reborn as somthing else, a higher state of conciousness where everything starts a new - no need for a heaven or a hell - suppose one day we will find out

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

it "seems" emotional-less to you but that does not make it so. Yes, from our eyes it will seem to be a lack of care/compassion for the young but that does not mean that they do not have emotions at all.

As for looking out for predators, humans do that too some people are destructive, and even when animals are on the look out, they don't have words to make the situation even scarier and it lasts for the moment. No words to keep thinking about it over and over again if something does happen.

As for the after-life. I would like to believe that my mind/imagination is where I will be, where anything I want can happen, and it will feel real since I will be 100% there and not in physical reality with a mind. That is just a fantasy that I hope for though.
edit on 24-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Well its not a merging, its a multiple choice question. Testing ground. We're being asked to choose. Then notice our choices come with consequence and then choose again, more wisely hopefully. Notice the world and become conscious, more aware of our reactions and more in control of them. To think deeply on what we are in.

I can't say what winterlands are like, but believe that they are temporal places and that some may be healing places, because to me its like asking a question, do you think recovery from (insanity, trauma, hardship, failure) should be done in a negative controlling fashion, or should there be a positive way to learn from the mistakes and heal? I think even our visions of winterlands/purgatories and hellish zones, are relating to what we're choosing to believe in. So when I find myself writing that yes there is consequence, etc etc, to satisfy those who have expressed that some would feel it was an invitation to stay in the mudpile, continue to harm others, make no efforts to change, if there was not an impending threat of fear and doom. I've been u2u'd/emailed and asked to reword my posts and emphasize consequence.

Its so against what I believe to have to emphasize something that I suspect could be a Wall or ISM, or mind entrapment, for Love heals and forgives.

To me, those who speak of tortures, demons taking souls, forever hellzones, are bearing false witness against the Love and Goodness of my Family and my spiritual Parents. Since young age, its been so strong in me, that its like a sin to bear False Witness against such Wonderful Love, that I find myself in this terrible predicament when asked to reword.

For I expect people to be more grown up, to truly understand that even when forgiven, to wake up and realize (perfect knowledge) how much you have harmed others (beloved family on the other side) in this world via direct actions or neglect to act, (this includes the leaders here and the ritualists here and the wars and the homelessness. This includes harshness and murder/massacre of our little brothers and sisters, all of nature, every creature great and small, irregardless of whether one is a vegetarian or not! For there right ways and wrong ways of procuring meat!)

I don't expect to have to lie and buy into a negative mindset to spare the immaturity of tiny tots who would go out and commit terrible things if told LOVE HEALS and we all have bungee cords.

I don't even know for sure if due to their own stubborn mindsets and refusing the Love and forgiveness, their own souls feeling so much shame that they hand themselves over to jailors and pain. ie. the torture chamber versions of hell. Or if they are so dimmed and depressed they fall into dark places to deal with failures, and simply cannot raise frequency out of there for a while, AND NO ONE HELPS THEM TO????

I can't imagine no one throws down a hand into the holes and reasons with them, counsels them, hugs them, tells them its time to forgive yourself, forgive others, look at this in a new way. For Love and Light is always doing that. I see msyelf there in a flash, crying with them, so sorry they went through that from a victim or a victim who becomes a victimizer. Want their core self to heal and grow and hope again.

Want them to see, that every single possibility, timeline, is being expressed, with outcome, and that every understanding, of choice and also, how A leads to X, through steps, in psychology, is being sorted out, and will be downloaded to all, so that all will advance in huge knowledge. That they count, that they are loved. Please come home.

We would never leave them there. I don't know how much free will and not forcing, and letting people flail themselves for a time, comes into play.

But I don't buy into ISMS about hell.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And nature. Why are we mistreating our little brothers and sisters???? and I am not a vegan due to health. But there are better ways, and kinder ways, to farm animals. And nature, all of the species here. They all respond to love. If they are here to progress, and reach the next level, then why are we being stumbling blocks to them, instead of showing them that love and compassion and tenderness are positive traits. By showing it to them, they respond t this, well some do. We can't switch hats around or we're hypocrits. How people rationalize the allowance of this massacre of nature and our world, the cruelty beyond belief. Wake up and fan up, turn up the dial on your Love, your Kindness, your Sensitivity to others, all creatures great and small, and how they are impacted, how they feel. Walk in their shoes. Imagine yourself a counselor, a healer from the cosmos, someone who tends the Gardens of Heaven. And do the right thing. Strive to find the right words, the right balance, the right efforts, and outreach.

Nothing here, can you take with you. Its dust. So do the right thing by everyone and everything, all the time. And when failing, say after an argument or problem arises, think forgiveness, for self and others, after feeling shame at failing someone, strive to learn from it, grow from it, to help them better. Strive turn around negative ways of seeing outcome, punishment into the most positive ways to learn and relearn.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Heavens, well I keep being shown cities worlds, plains???? or planets??? and the cities, are they all planets, for some may be crafts that resemble worlds??? Plains as in beyond this and even those crafts???

Wonderful places and home. Its like city, country, nature, and Universal Understanding, ie. telepathy between all things and wonderful feelings shared. Anything good and beautiful and loving here, turn that dial up. Places of high learning, and being in company of loved ones, and see missions of helping.

The problem is, there is a level there I understand, but its pushing the envelope on what the human mind can see, so there is this limit, of what can be seen or perceived. Yet there is a feeling of a hole in me, as if, that is very very nice and want to do whatever works are needed to help, and wanted by me, hopefully a good balance to me, but we do respond to the need too. However, this feeling that there is more, something I can't put into picture or words, yet that is felt as a need to reach, so its a kind of lacking restless feeling. So there is a Beyond, this or anything we can imagine as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think animals are at a higher level and they are teaching US about unconditional love. Yea, sometimes they are mean and whatever, but the are forgiving after a while humans seem to hold on to grudges. Especially trees, so much humans have done to the environment but they are very accepting, and giving off such peaceful energy.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

@"Good", "Bad", "Neutral"; "Heaven", "Hell"... and what would a Neutral Realm look like? (I

To 1 1 shall do 1s best to share...

area/location/zone/within ABYSS

quiet from outside/loud within

for their deeds and actions from where they came

those within HAVE been obtained

within within? for ENERGY got/gets TRAPPED

inside Crystalline, INDIVIDUAL chambers-drainers that COLLECT

THEIR negative energy over time that they obsessed,

that's the NEUTRALITY...

for their ENERGIES are being BALANCED

ALL why inside Crystalline, INDIVIDUAL chambers/soul chalice

AS A SERPENT/DRAGON FLOWS THE DISTANCE AROUND IT- encountering EACH unbalanced SOUL/SPIRIT form REMEMBERING WHERE THEY FOUND IT? (they the indoctrinated SCOUTS)

As those within begin to SEE it near, their consciousness REMEMBER evol they DISTRIBUTED WHERE??

from within its EYE, a DIAMOND, centered on its head as its gets near their unbalances SHED...

Like 4D or other ENERGY explained to drain in this realm.

EACH chamber sheds ETERNAL energy until ALL has been expelled.

After this point, a Release may BE. Back to WHERE the CAME from or indoctrinated into the...

FORCE of true Darkness for it has no intent

but to FOLLOW its COMMANDS from since the BEGIN.......

And now since indoctrinated after timeless of times in Crystalline(s)

YOUR WILL is STRIPPED for you belong too???

To be Forced to ASSIST perhaps in Zones from where once the came.

Since you caused the Problems return BACK to fix again.

The NEUTRAL aspect is the cycle involved neutralizing the energies, please excuse if it got a little deep.
cycle
back here
-here
go up -there
- remain their --- till evolved
- in the End its recognized the BALANCED indeed
-as you see your negative effects on EXISTENCE
-indoctrinated NEUTRLIZED and must now FIX and so FREED?
That is unless you managed to escaped the CAPTURE
and your SOUL was SEEN and WELCOMED BY HIGHER CHAPTERS...

Interesting OP arpgme.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 2/24/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

The individual only appears to exist because of belief. Belief that there is more than this (that is present) makes it possible for stories to be told that feature the 'individual'.

If there was no time thought now where would the individual live?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Heaven and Hell are different vibrations. You vibrate at a frequency depending on how contracted the energy is. Fear is contraction and most humans live contracted, tense and stressed and that is why most experience hell on earth. When there is a total relaxation into boundlessness heaven on earth is the result.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So let's say "heaven" is everything excellent. There is complete ecstatic joy. Let's say there is "hell" and it is complete unbearable suffering.

Assuming you already have a set of good values, like one should not steal (physically on earth) or believe it is possible (in the nonphysical or mental), that one should not kill or believe it is possible to die, one shouldn't lie or believe false truths can exist. The result would be heaven. Hell is not about suffering, it is about being unaware of all of that, becoming careless about oneself and others. I think it is also important to point out perspective and situation, for example to a christian, heaven may be found in church but to a buddhist it might be pure hell. It's also relevant everyone in heaven needs to think the same and see everything the same way otherwise sooner or later one of them would start making trouble and it would turn into the only other thing possible, namely hell. Then the same would happen and this goes on and on.

A world of neutrality would be a MERGING of the two. So instead of "hot" (summer) and "cold" (winter) there will also just be warm weather, or instead of "light" (day) and "dark" (night) it will always be a mid-point between complete darkness and complete light. Instead of "pain" and "pleasure" there will always just be peace/calmness.

so how will intention be carried out?

What do you mean carried out? Could you specify, carried out of what and into where by whom. An intention to me is something only the thinker knows and only affects his or her heaven (or hell), like resolving to do something or change something about one's opinion or in the physical like cleaning up. It is a concept tied to one's will, one can make many intentions and this I would count as training the psyche as it's effects will be to change thoughts or make entirely new ones (to the thinker ofcourse, they already existed out there).

Then others might be able to see one's intentions not directly but indirectly by what someone is not saying, like having an expression on the inside which matches the expression on the outside and no one could deny this. Which is difficult and also requires a lot of memorizing and people need to be seen as parrots parroting eachother generation after generation so all the different intentions out there can be counted and known in a static way.

What you describe imho leads to nihilism, there was something, then something else, then it's like black then white then those are the same so everything must be grey, then you have plus, minus and something else. But that's not how it should work. If something appears chaotic, it just means something moves according to some system which the observer does not yet fully understand.

Some people say that Earth has balance, but I do not believe this to be the case. Balance would be the MERGING of the two dualities, and Earth seems to be a CYCLE of the two going against each other. Such as cycles of "life" and "death", "pain" and "pleasure", these things are not unified and they occur at different times.

Actually I consider the afterlife different from Earth, as in a cycle of it's own which goes outward, not back to Earth altough many would want that because they see it as the source of life. Which it is just not something one would want to return to as it is reserved for the babies, for new life to emerge, not the old emerging again. So to me it goes from the physical to the nonphysical then after that is heaven. If one does not go beyond the nonphysical, then it would turn into hell (the afterlife, not that which comes after the afterlife) and once that is understood one can move on to heaven.

Nature shows everyone how something begins (spring) then blooms (summer) then ends (autumn) and is reabsorbed (winter). Without a beginning and end being programmed into each of us life would not be possible, we would have autumn first, then spring, then winter then summer, it would appear to life that way and there wouldn't be any boundaries which doesn't make any sense because people would just become one big pool of consciousness except there would be no one at the steering wheel.

Even in winter the beauty of it all can be seen, just like the unique snowflakes, or seeing ones own true reflection in frozen water, just like during summer but different. Without Earth to program everyone life wouldn't know about gaseous states, or static like frozen, or liquid, it wouldn't know any colors and shapes.

So anyway a merger would be bad, it should be seperate and the person should experience it like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I think animals are at a higher level and they are teaching US about unconditional love. Yea, sometimes they are mean and whatever, but the are forgiving after a while humans seem to hold on to grudges. Especially trees, so much humans have done to the environment but they are very accepting, and giving off such peaceful energy.

There are times, when Higher Ups interact through creatures, and there are animals, dolphins, whales, elephants that are very much closer or acting in capacity of, natures higher frequency guardians, and they're individuals.

But overall, animals are on a lower plane, and I've been taken to that plane. Its like the law of the jungle, dog eat dog, but cooperation and growth occurs. Trees are like guardians providers for many creatures, they are also homes to many beings/realms, almost standing in more than one realm at once. There is an overlapping of frequencies and realms all over the place and micro to macro, in ways that are a bit of a mystery. They are also infinite parts of infinity, in No Time, so that even if a smaller sliver of self is there, they still belong to infinite self and their infinity is = to ours.

We're in a position where we're one foot on the animal side, body suit instincts and programmings, and one foot on the Higher Up side, yearnings for equality and Love, and we are asked to choose. its like snakes and ladders, up the ladder of Love or down the dog eat dog jungle snake, where we can regress for a while.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Agree. At least most kind of animals dont kill their own kind.
I have yet to see a cow kill another cow, a pig kill another pig, etc

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

They're not in the tests here in the same way, though they do evolve spiritually. They're programmed to not do so, whereas our programming has gone up and done over many cycles, and the tests are made very hard to choose.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don't think I like the idea that there is some huge spirit over me claiming to be a god and testing the choices I make, and then if I fail forcing me to come back against my will.

In my imagination I am completely free, and I want to be in my own mind where anything is possible when I die and leave the physical body, not with a controlling spirit over me.

Jesus, God, Buddha, etc.

There are so many lying entities, that you don't even know if you are speaking to the authentic, even if they appear to be loving and nice, you have no clue if it is really them, but you do know yourself and you can trust that.

If only everyone chose the path of power (self-empowerment) but respected the boundaries of others, then we could all be powerful AND free, and allow free-will of others so that it won't become a oppressive world for the less powerful.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I completely agree. We can do better than heaven or hell. Imagine the continuum as a transparent beach-ball, containing a single marble. That marble represents everything we think we know about the universe. Go ahead and rattle it around inside the beach-ball a bit. There's lots of space, right? That emptiness represents all of the bigger ideas we have yet to discover and bring into being for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If only everyone chose the path of power (self-empowerment) but respected the boundaries of others, then we could all be powerful AND free, and allow free-will of others so that it won't become a oppressive world for the less powerful.

arpgme, the possibility STILL exist... Also your Frequency level may not even attract to that in which 1 spoke but is not now and so YOUR frequencies would be benign to that shared scenario unless vibrating in its range, and perhaps this is why you possess the (self-empowerment) energy within so strong for it may not that scenario relate to you. Just sharing my subjective points. As far as lying entities ect. maybe placing names on 1z that came in many forms who taken many names assist in confusion factor..

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join