It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is...egh, again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It seems like every week there is someone predicting the doom of the known world. While I was doing some research on the Mayan prophecies I came across this website:

www.xs4all.nl...

Apparently this guy just cross catalogs all of the possible end-of-the-world scenarios.

He has predictions all the way up to AD 13,000,000. Good stuff!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
There you go. Nice site. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess we have to watch the one liners or else "the man" gets annoyed. I'm trying to write more than just one line!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I remeber this site from about a year ago. Some of the stuff on there is crazy. Great read, will scare the hell out of you.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

For an object that could one day smash our world to bits, the star has a pretty dull name: �Gliese 710�. Most people probably have never heard of the thing. But that will change over time, as Gl-710 gets nearer. And nearer, and nearer. You see, Gliese 710 is rushing straight towards us, at the breathtaking speed of 50,400 kilometers per hour � almost fifty times the speed of sound.

Gladly, we�ll have 1,4 million years before catastrophe strikes

I'm gonna come back to this thread in 1,402,005 and laugh and laugh

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I love this one. These are the kind of predictions that just can scare anyone shi.less

Alright, so accidents happen. But the accident that happened today is a rather awful one. Scientists triggered the end of the Universe. By mistake, that is.

Unfortunately, the oddballs were right. Today, during an experiment in high-energy physics, the inconceivable happened. The experiment triggered what scientists call a quantum vacuum collapse. And one second later, the dreaded phenomenon has wiped out all matter on the planet. The world with everything and everyone on it has simply ceased to exist.

[edit on 10/31/2004 by Simulacra]

top topics

join