It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with serial killer dreams...warning: disturbing content...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by newincubus

Interesting perspective!

I don't think that I need to change the direction of my life. I take it one day at a time, and I'm not really looking for any new opportunity to find a bigger and better job. I find that money is the route of all evil and I try not to concern myself with this world's "temptations." Materialism is only temporary. Afterlife is for eternity.

I have a wonderful fiancee who loves me for who I am and treats me with the utmost respect. Took me forever to find a proper mate, but I prayed and I received. Love isn't really what needs to change.

Faith is a little shaky. I just started reading The Bible after months of asking God whether or not I should start. After reading how it's "not a reliable source," I wasn't really sure. Now I am mostly sure it's a reliable source.

Notice how I said mostly...there's still some issues I'm trying to work out. Such as fear of going to hell or coming back to Earth after I am finished with this life. Basically the same thing in my mind.

It is possible that my dreams are trying to urge me to change the way I feel about my faith, but I'm not exactly sure. With the roads being present in both my dreams, it is very likely. Also, me praying to God in my second dream...

It is possibly a combination of both me having to conquer my fears, and trying to stabilize my faith.

Thank you so much for your deep insight!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

Police Car
To see a police car in your dream indicates that help is on the way for you. You are experiencing some inner turmoil and need intervention.

Police
To see the police in your dream symbolizes structure, rules, power, authority and control. You need to put an end to your reckless behavior or else the law will catch up to you. Alternatively, the dream refers to failure in honoring your obligation and commitments.

To dream that you are arrested by the police suggests that you feel sexually or emotionally restrained because of guilt. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are feeling apprehensive about something.

To dream that you are a police officer represents your own sense of morality and conscience. The dream may serve to guide you down a straight path. If you have recurring dreams that you are a police officer, then it may mean that your past actions are leaving you with guilt. Consider your behavior and actions as the cop. If your dream that you are in pursuit of a suspect, then it indicates that your naughty and devious side is in conflict with your moral standards. To dream that you are an undercover cop implies that you are going against your conscience.

To dream that you are having difficulties contacting the police,�suggests that you have yet to acknowledge your own authoritativeness in a situation. You need to take control and be in command of the direction of your life.

Crime Scene Tape
To see crime scene tape in your dream represents protection from your subconscious. Something is preventing you from delving deeper. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes restriction.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join