It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Necroposticon: John Todd and the Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to discuss John Todd (or John Collins, or Lance Collins, or whatever other names he's gone by in the past). Upon doing an ATS search, most of the links are bits and pieces in other threads discussing the Illuminati which use John Todd as an undisputed authority on the matter and his claims as fact.

This is NOT an attempt to prove or disprove the existence of an organization that calls itself the Illuminati (there is ample evidence about who, where, and when it was founded) or what the stated intentions or purposes of this organization might happen to be (again, there is ample evidence surrounding their founding principles and how these have evolved over time are open to speculation).

John Todd (occultist)

Regardless of one's opinion about Wikipedia, ample references are provided at the bottom of the page to support any claims made in the text. There is solid evidence that John Todd was a convicted sexual predator who had a nasty habit of customizing his narrative to suit his own purposes.

Some recordings have been made of John Todd giving speeches at various religious institutions, and all of the claims he makes are solely predicated on his assertion that he was once "one of them". No paper trails, no affidavits, no photos, nothing at all to back anything up.

There are many, many more similar to this one. YouTube is loaded with videos featuring clips from his audio tapes discussing a wide variety of topics from the music industry to tips on being a survivalist.

HOWEVER, there seems to be a tendency by some to pass John Todd and his testimony off as if:

(1) It is confirmed and undisputed fact, and

(2) He is a credible source or authority on the subject matter

SO in the interest of putting this issue to rest, anyone familiar with John Todd's testimonies is invited to come forward with some sort of tangible proof as mentioned above that he is a credible authority or witness, that the things he claims to have happened to him or had personal involvement with (such as the killing of a U.S. Army officer in Germany, or his involvement with the funding of the Maranatha! music label, the list goes on and on) did indeed occur, and that he is not just some rapist con artist who assembled fragments and ideas already circulating in pop culture to prey on the gullible.
edit on 24-2-2013 by KyrieEleison because: Added link to Maranatha! for reference.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Interesting. I wondered about him and didn't even do near the research you did. I had never heard those things but, like I said, I wondered about him so it is not surprising.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
never heard of this guy so i read your links which were intresting but ...

On November 10, 2007, Todd died

aren't you beating a dead horse here?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

When people leave this horse's excrement to rest and refrain from exhuming it then I'll stop beating it.

In the short time I've been a member of ATS, there have been multiple posts passing this character off as legit. I disagree that he is, and offer a platform for someone to provide evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
-Good thread.

I run across this all the time as well... The guy claimed anyone involved in "Witchcraft" in High School could "never leave" as they had like a $10,000 bounty on their head...He claimed Jimmy carter was the Antichhrist... He claimed the Necronomicon (which he mispronounced as the NecroMonicon every time he said it) was real. He claimed Lord of the Rings is a "witches History book", he claimed to have 'shootouts" with satanist (using automatic weapons) on a nearly monthly basis...

BUT the biggest thing he did which proves he is a total conman was his "involvement" in drugs and prostitution. I am skirting the line here with ATS "TOS" but I know/knew some fairly mid level drug dealers and they NEVER involved themselves personally in anything (again, these were mid level guys)- John Todd claimed to be "running most of the drugs on the east coast" (or some other boast) but he was ",making the calls" and taking care of prostitutes who were being harassed by "Christians:"- Hate to say, but anyone "high up" in drug dealing isnt worried about personally taking it upon themselves to help a streetwalker nor are they in contact with low level dealers at all... It just does not work that way.,.;

-The problem is, the people he conned were clueless about how things "really work" and thus believed him...

That said, I find listening to him (and Bill Schnebelon) to be fantastic entertainment... But thats just me..

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

I personally don't find anything John Todd has to say interesting at all because his intentions behind the things he was saying were to get close to and take advantage of good families and get into their daughters' panties, not out of concern or care for anyone else.

If you believe there is a satanic influence in music, fine, state your case.
If you think there is Illuminati symbolism rampant in advertising artwork and corporate logos let's have a look.
I am willing to be reasonable and entertain concepts and ideas that would sound outlandish to most.

BUT if you say that any of these things are true because John Todd told you so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyrieEleison
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

I personally don't find anything John Todd has to say interesting at all because his intentions behind the things he was saying were to get close to and take advantage of good families and get into their daughters' panties, not out of concern or care for anyone else.

If you believe there is a satanic influence in music, fine, state your case.
If you think there is Illuminati symbolism rampant in advertising artwork and corporate logos let's have a look.
I am willing to be reasonable and entertain concepts and ideas that would sound outlandish to most.

BUT if you say that any of these things are true because John Todd told you so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell.

I pretty much think you are spot on- I cannot help but find it "interesting" and "entertaining though".

Look at Bill Schnoeblin (probably worse than John Todd)- Claims to be one of the 13 top members of the Illuminati while working on a Paper Route and being broke. Was a "vampire" who actually talked to Demons, a 90th (or something) degree mason with all the "secrets" and yet...Was a newspaper delivery guy =/

-He even commented (several times) that he never really made any money until becoming a Christian...So while hobnobbing with millionth degree masons, Riothschilds, Demons, etc..etc..etc... Nobody gave him a job but put him in control of half the USA??? Kinda hard when you have to be up at 3am to deliver newspapers to peoples doorsteps LOLOLOLOLOL.

To me, I take this all as "fantasy" and have a stance of "let the buyer beware"- Conmen? Yes... But it would seriously take a sucker and a half to believe these guys and hey- Its their money to give.

Plus, its no worse (probably better) than what goes on in churches every day. I witnessed some huge scamming at a Pentacostal Church my wife and I attended (long story...)- I loved the people, the community and the warmth of the "Church" although I never bought into what they were saying- One day I saw a "faith healing" where they straightened someones leg out and the girl was dancing and shouting , etc..etc.. As someone who studies magic (not magick) I knew the illusion quite well and was so upset that everyone fell for it (isnt "God" supposed to give the gift of discernment?) and I watched the collectiion plate overflow as people were crying and thanking god for the "blessing"- It was the most sickening thing I have ever seen...

But, let the buyer beware I guess.. Anyone should have seen that for what it was and if not they choose to live outside reality.

Cold? maybe... But there really is a sucker born every minute and I have seen alot of them.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Additional source material:

The Story of Johnny Todd

Presented here is a link to a report in .pdf format that contains document scans and other information from persons and organizations sharing their experiences with Mr. Todd.

new topics

top topics

join